What happened to Biden's "Inflation Reduction Act"? Why is the FED still raising interest rates to combat inflation?

The Biden administration has hurt this country with its terrible policies.

And people know it.

If we ran anyone but Trump it would be a slam dunk for Republicans. We MAY still be able to win with Trump but it's a near thing.

Because his economy was so lackluster.

The feds started raising rates at the end of Obama's term, to slow down Obama's economy. The rate hikes continued into the Trump admin. But then Trump cratered the economy, and rates were dropped to zero.
wow ! the economy had a historic boom under Trump ! but leftist like you say it isnt so so i guess it isnt eh ... a word of advice ... rewrite history only when you're speaking to fellow leftist idiots .. dont try it with people with an accurate view of recent history and common sense .

wow ! the economy had a historic boom under Trump ! but leftist like you say it isnt so so i guess it isnt eh ... a word of advice ... rewrite history only when you're speaking to fellow leftist idiots .. dont try it with people with an accurate view of recent history and common sense .
The economy had a historic boom under Bush too, until his house of cards collapsed.

www.foxbusiness.com › features › donald-trump-i-willDonald Trump: I Will Be the Greatest Jobs President God Ever ...

Jan 9, 2017 · I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created I tell you that,” said Trump. Trump said that he would bring back jobs and “our money” from places like China, Mexico and...​

www.newsweek.com › trump-leaving-office-3m-lessTrump Leaving Office With 3M Less Jobs Than When He Entered ...
Jan 19, 2021 · President Donald Trump will leave office with 3 million less jobs than when he was inaugurated in 2017, marking the worst presidential job record since the Great Depression.

www.businessinsider.com › trump-budget-increasesTrump once promised to eliminate the national debt in 8 years ...

In April 2016, then-candidate Donald Trump promised the $19 trillion national debt would be eliminated "over a period of eight years" during an interview with The Washington Post.But Trump's

www.minnpost.com › fact-briefs › 2023Did the US debt increase by $7.8 trillion during Donald Trump ...
Jul 21, 2023 · Yes. The national debt on Jan. 19, 2017, the day before Donald Trump was inaugurated president, was $19,944,429,217,107.

Yet another hike in interest rates to combat Bidenflation.

But I thought they passed an "Inflation reduction act" to do this. Why would the FED need to raise rates to a 22 year high if that bill reduced inflation?

BTW, before someone chimes in that inflation is down, it is still twice as high as when Biden took office.

No need to try to blame ORANGE MAN BAD either. That ship sailed years ago.

According to Biden he might be impeached for lowering inflation.

Figured youd get a chuckle out of that.

And yet, I can point out specifically where I disagree with both parties on pretty much every issue.

So you are perfectly, absolutely, and comically 100% wrong.

You are a sheep, you're out of your league, and you are projecting again.
It's really amazing how you seem to believe that....

Well, I can back it up on any issue.

You just don't have the balls to challenge me on that.
Then why don't you? In fact I don't see you posting links to 99% of what you say in here....Most of it from what I read, is just attacking conservatives, talking about, not to, conservatives, or deflecting....If you had an honest moment in here, I swear the board would shut down....

Now, just give me one of your patented "turn tail" thank you's and go jerk off to your own picture....

Then why don't you? In fact I don't see you posting links to 99% of what you say in here....Most of it from what I read, is just attacking conservatives, talking about, not to, conservatives, or deflecting....If you had an honest moment in here, I swear the board would shut down....

Now, just give me one of your patented "turn tail" thank you's and go jerk off to your own picture....
Yet you can't point out one lie.

I even post this in my sig, and you guys still don't believe it: Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

The ONE and ONLY reason you bitch is because of what I think about Trumpism.

That has NOTHING to do with the ISSUES, and THAT'S what matters to me.

Yet you can't point out one lie.

I even post this in my sig, and you guys still don't believe it: Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

The ONE and ONLY reason you bitch is because of what I think about Trumpism.

That has NOTHING to do with the ISSUES, and THAT'S what matters to me.
Ok, I'll give you a chance....What are your top 3 issues you are concerned with in this election, and what are the solutions you support for fixing them?

Ok, I'll give you a chance....What are your top 3 issues you are concerned with in this election, and what are the solutions you support for fixing them?
In order:

1. Fixing a political system that incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses of its participants. Solution: Vote 'em in
2. Reversing the ugly, arrogant, juvenile ignorance and alternate reality of Trumpism. Solution: Vote 'em out
3. Ending the Democrats' destructive weaponization of Political Correctness and Identity Politics. Solution: Can't do it until Trumpism is marginalized, since it's only making things worse.

In order:

1. Fixing a political system that incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses of its participants. Solution: Vote 'em in
2. Reversing the ugly, arrogant, juvenile ignorance and alternate reality of Trumpism. Solution: Vote 'em out
3. Ending the Democrats' destructive weaponization of Political Correctness and Identity Politics. Solution: Can't do it until Trumpism is marginalized, since it's only making things worse.

Ok, maybe you made a typo here, but I'll ask and maybe get lucky enough to have you explain....

Fixing a political system that incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses of its participants. Solution: Vote 'em in
reply; So, you want to "vote in" those in our system that exhibit the worst impulses of its participants? That makes no sense to me....Why would you want to do that unless you wanted to continue this decline we find ourselves in today?

Reversing the ugly, arrogant, juvenile ignorance and alternate reality of Trumpism. Solution: Vote 'em out

Ok, you don't like Trump....I get it...But, wanting America to stop with all of this bs that is tearing the country apart and hurting our credibility on the world stage, what's the matter with that? Wanting our borders to be secure and stop the flood of illegal entry into this country, what's the matter with that? etc....

Ending the Democrats' destructive weaponization of Political Correctness and Identity Politics. Solution: Can't do it until Trumpism is marginalized, since it's only making things worse.

We agree that the current game book of PC, and IP are destructive to this country, But please explain how this this supposed "Trumpism" as you call it, is causing this? Why can't PC, and IP be addressed distinct from your hatred of Trump and his supporters? That makes no sense to me...

Now, I'm trying to have a conversation with you on this, let's see how it goes, shall we?

I have to go to the store now, to spend more money than I should on groceries, so I'll check for the answer later, ok?

Ok, maybe you made a typo here, but I'll ask and maybe get lucky enough to have you explain....

reply; So, you want to "vote in" those in our system that exhibit the worst impulses of its participants? That makes no sense to me....Why would you want to do that unless you wanted to continue this decline we find ourselves in today?

Ok, you don't like Trump....I get it...But, wanting America to stop with all of this bs that is tearing the country apart and hurting our credibility on the world stage, what's the matter with that? Wanting our borders to be secure and stop the flood of illegal entry into this country, what's the matter with that? etc....

We agree that the current game book of PC, and IP are destructive to this country, But please explain how this this supposed "Trumpism" as you call it, is causing this? Why can't PC, and IP be addressed distinct from your hatred of Trump and his supporters? That makes no sense to me...

Now, I'm trying to have a conversation with you on this, let's see how it goes, shall we?

I have to go to the store now, to spend more money than I should on groceries, so I'll check for the answer later, ok?
1. No, you don't understand. I want to vote people in who are willing to FIX the system.
2. No, you don't understand. I don't like TRUMPISM. I can't get you people to understand the distinction. I've said a thousand times that this isn't about Trump. And the goal isn't the problem, it's the methods, which only create more problems.
3. No, again, you don't understand. I agree that PC/Identity Politics are bad, but MAGA's methods in dealing with are the problem. Trumpism provides the Left with all the ammo it needs to appeal to THEIR base, and things just get worse.

You clearly don't understand my thought processes, and that's fine. I don't have the patience to try to explain them to you.

The economy had a historic boom under Bush too, until his house of cards collapsed.

www.foxbusiness.com › features › donald-trump-i-willDonald Trump: I Will Be the Greatest Jobs President God Ever ...

Jan 9, 2017 · I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created I tell you that,” said Trump. Trump said that he would bring back jobs and “our money” from places like China, Mexico and...​

www.newsweek.com › trump-leaving-office-3m-lessTrump Leaving Office With 3M Less Jobs Than When He Entered ...
Jan 19, 2021 · President Donald Trump will leave office with 3 million less jobs than when he was inaugurated in 2017, marking the worst presidential job record since the Great Depression.

www.businessinsider.com › trump-budget-increasesTrump once promised to eliminate the national debt in 8 years ...

In April 2016, then-candidate Donald Trump promised the $19 trillion national debt would be eliminated "over a period of eight years" during an interview with The Washington Post.But Trump's

www.minnpost.com › fact-briefs › 2023Did the US debt increase by $7.8 trillion during Donald Trump ...
Jul 21, 2023 · Yes. The national debt on Jan. 19, 2017, the day before Donald Trump was inaugurated president, was $19,944,429,217,107.
when it comes to the 2008 crash i got 4 words for ya dem . The Community Reinvestment Act .

1. No, you don't understand. I want to vote people in who are willing to FIX the system.
2. No, you don't understand. I don't like TRUMPISM. I can't get you people to understand the distinction. I've said a thousand times that this isn't about Trump. And the goal isn't the problem, it's the methods, which only create more problems.
3. No, again, you don't understand. I agree that PC/Identity Politics are bad, but MAGA's methods in dealing with are the problem. Trumpism provides the Left with all the ammo it needs to appeal to THEIR base, and things just get worse.

You clearly don't understand my thought processes, and that's fine. I don't have the patience to try to explain them to you.
1. But you said “vote them in”

2. So, what is it that you define as “Trumpism”?

3. How would you deal then with the PC/IP problem?

Absolutely nothing can be said to them. They're either just lying, they are tragically ignorant, or they're occupying a separate reality. Or some combination therein.

One thing is for sure: They're emotionally/psychologically incapable of bending an inch. Intellectual honesty is not an option. It would break them.
They're all-in on the lies. They've gotten their marching orders.

Absolutely nothing can be said to them. They're either just lying, they are tragically ignorant, or they're occupying a separate reality. Or some combination therein.

One thing is for sure: They're emotionally/psychologically incapable of bending an inch. Intellectual honesty is not an option. It would break them.
Cool story, Simp.

Any answer to the OP?

And yet, I can point out specifically where I disagree with both parties on pretty much every issue.

So you are perfectly, absolutely, and comically 100% wrong.

You are a sheep, you're out of your league, and you are projecting again.
So you disagree with both parties on every issue?

You people are absolutely obsessed about the Steele dossier.
Obsessed

Big fuckin deal. so what?

What is the big freakin deal, about the Steele Dossier??
Trump lost the election, fabricated the big lie of election fraud that never happened, then incited a riot at the Capitol, substantially worse than some dumb Steele Dossier
You lefttards were obsessed with it for four years, Stupid.

Further, don't you have that exactly backwards, Nimrod? When you have too many people working, that means that supply exceeds demand and wages DROP;
Wow, that's stupid.

If unemployment is low, employees are in short supply. Employers are trying to get employees, but they can't. That means the employees are more valuable. They can ask for raises and get them.

This is basic economics, and you faceplant at it.

it is when you have too FEW people working, demand exceeds supply, that workers can bargain for higher wages!
No, that's the opposite of reality. If unemployment is high, employers know that employees are stuck taking whatever shit you give them, so wages remain low.

And so that's the feds job, to keep enough people out of work so that wages don't get too high.

Forum List

Back