What exactly is the "one state solution"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Convenient excuse for stealing their land.

How do you "steal" land? You scoop it up and put it in your pocket?

Oh, you mean a people who never existed, who were artificially created by the KGB in the 1960s, who moved from egypt, syria and jordan, who have opted to use terrorism and wars in place of negotiation, claim they own the land? Those fucking frauds? They can leave any time they want.

Well, rather than answering a question WITH a question, how about you tell everyone what your solution is?

So I guess you're another dishonest, useless fraud who cannot admit that the arab muslims have NEVER in their history lived peacefully with another group.

Your refusal to answer that question is all the proof of your admission we need.

Its ok, if you don't get the process of Q&A, you aren't quite the 'scholar' you think you are...

Let's see...

Your solution is?

And your solution is?

Answer my question, if you can. You can of course show the forum lots of examples throughout history, can't you?

Well, rather than answering a question WITH a question, how about you tell everyone what your solution is?
I believe RS provided the solution...
Leave.

Oh I see...

Just imagine if everyone thought the same... Palestinians LEAVE... Jews LEAVE...

Yeah, a proper adult debate! :clap:

Oh, you mean a people who never existed, who were artificially created by the KGB in the 1960s, who moved from egypt, syria and jordan, who have opted to use terrorism and wars in place of negotiation, claim they own the land? Those fucking frauds? They can leave any time they want.

The Palestinians were defending their rights to the land in 1921 and 1922 in London. They were called the Palestinian people then, just as now. Long before the 1960s. The Palestinians, were also called παλαιστίνιος and Palaestino in Greek and Latin when Palestine was a Roman province.

The Palestinian people are the native people of Palestine. They did not come from elsewhere. The Jews on the other hand, are Europeans that invaded Palestine from another continent. If they Jews feel that the resistance of the native people is disturbing, they can go back to where they came from.

And your solution is?

Answer my question, if you can. You can of course show the forum lots of examples throughout history, can't you?

I believe RS provided the solution...
Leave.

Oh I see...

Just imagine if everyone thought the same... Palestinians LEAVE... Jews LEAVE...

Yeah, a proper adult debate! :clap:
The Arabs ran, the Jews stayed.
I know TheFuckingJews.org has a revised history of what happened, but guess what?
The West Bank Jordanians blew it big time.

The Palestinians were defending their rights to the land in 1921 and 1922 in London. They were called the Palestinian people then, just as now. Long before the 1960s. The Palestinians, were also called παλαιστίνιος and Palaestino in Greek and Latin when Palestine was a Roman province.

The Palestinian people are the native people of Palestine. They did not come from elsewhere. The Jews on the other hand, are Europeans that invaded Palestine from another continent. If they Jews feel that the resistance of the native people is disturbing, they can go back to where they came from.
And ain't it too bad that WWI and WWII created new borders all over Europe and the Arabian Peninsula.
That's right! Your bullshit sites omitted that chunk of information.

And ain't it too bad that WWI and WWII created new borders all over Europe and the Arabian Peninsula.

Yes, it is too bad that the "new borders' have created an eternal war situation in the Middle East.

Yes, it is too bad that the "new borders' have created an eternal war situation in the Middle East.
I also feel sad that so many millions of Muslims spend so much energy murdering each other.

I also feel sad that so many millions of Muslims spend so much energy murdering each other.

Crocodile tears.

Crocodile tears.
Not really...An incredible amount of wasted potential.

Nice diversion.Ethnic cleansing is barbaric. The forcable transfer of people is considered a crime for good reason.

The pakistan/india population exchange is the best solution for the region. The arab muslims ethnically cleansed the jews out of their countries, now it is time for the arab muslims to emigrate out of Israel, the west bank, and gaza.

The partition was a horrific mess with horrendous bloodshed. Not only that, it was sheer arrogance that the people in charge assumed religion was the only important factor! It left Bengali in the cold.

Best solution? Bloodiest solution. And a crime against humanity.

So because Arab countries expelled Jews - that justifies, in your mind, expelling people who had nothing to do with the decisions of those countries?

Oh I see...Just imagine if everyone thought the same... Palestinians LEAVE... Jews LEAVE...Yeah, a proper adult debate!

Here's the BEST option for the fakestinians - the best they will EVER get, and it even came from one of their own, which of course they refused since their goal has not/never will be to BUILD their own country, only to destroy Israel:

Yes, There Is a Solution to the Palestinian Conflict With Israel

Was that offer ever actually made?

The thing is that it is a crime that continues today. It has been continuous for a hundred years.
So what? The crime against the Jewish people went on for three thousand years. The crime against the indigenous British people has been going on for over a thousand. The First Nations of the Americas for several hundred years. Etc, etc, etc. Off the top of my head, I'd say the Koreans were pretty successful in getting "remedy" for the crime against them, but they are pretty much the only ones so far.

The most important thing is that the Palestinians are not going to let it slide. There are many Palestinians outside of the country who are drumming up support for their rights.

Yes -- but they have to be clear what those rights are. They have the right to self-determination. I agree with you that this is an inherent, human right. Those rights do not include denying others their right to self-determination, including the Jewish people.

Your solution is?

Are you brain damaged? See post #135 IN THIS THREAD.

No my friend...

It is YOU who is brain damaged if you think that post #135 is a solution!

That is just stupid, arrogant BS that is expected from those who have little to no knowledge of that real situation in the ME...

So, shall we try, just one more time, go on, give it a go... Other than your dumb belligerence, do you actually have a sensible thing to offer as a solution?

It's ok if you don't... Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back