What Dream Did you Have Last Night???

I dreamed that I was standing on the highest peak on earth, and I could see that the Earth was on fire, and I had a huge rack of horns coming out of my head.
Sir Evil was at my right hand, and you were lying naked at my feet.

i had two nightmares (i don't normally have good dreams)

i was in some asian country looking for a client of mine, a farmer whose land had been stolen by a local mafia figure (i intend to pursue humanitarian law at some point in life sooner than later). the mafia figure's henchmen kidnapped me and shot me in a river.

the other one was getting trapped in an engineering space during a fire on my ship. this has actually happened twice before but both times myself and my messenger were able to get out alive. this time we didn't get out and we fried extra crispy.

I don't remember, thankfully, but I did wake up crying again. Hate when that happens!

Said1 said:
I think it had something to do with Bonnie finishing my term paper. :D

Boy you too huh? LOL The other night I realized I had a midterm due in by 12 am and it was 11 pm Yikes. and that really happened, was no nightmare!!

NATO AIR said:
i had two nightmares (i don't normally have good dreams)

i was in some asian country looking for a client of mine, a farmer whose land had been stolen by a local mafia figure (i intend to pursue humanitarian law at some point in life sooner than later). the mafia figure's henchmen kidnapped me and shot me in a river.

the other one was getting trapped in an engineering space during a fire on my ship. this has actually happened twice before but both times myself and my messenger were able to get out alive. this time we didn't get out and we fried extra crispy.
Good gracious, I'd never sleep again!!!

UsaPride said:
I don't remember, thankfully, but I did wake up crying again. Hate when that happens!

Must have been that Kerry won the election........Id be crying too :cry: :cry:

Yeah the chick was naked at my feet.
as was the rest of the peopel but they were Flailing about from the pain.

Bonnie said:
Boy you too huh? LOL The other night I realized I had a midterm due in by 12 am and it was 11 pm Yikes. and that really happened, was no nightmare!!

Mine was due yesterday at 7 pm. My computer picked this week to go on the blink! I was given an extension, but I can't find one single thing for a critical review. To late to change my topic, guess it's gonna be a long weekend!

Sir Evil said:
dude make another post on this and say that I was not naked!!! you dont want to dream about me, I am revolting looking and it would most definitely be a nightmare! I make my avatars look pretty!!!

Yes but who says I mind???

Hmm well my dream was all night long, so I don't remember too much, but LOL Dilloduck was in it and he looked just like Jerry Garcia.........I swear :p:

You people are starting to infiltrate my dreams as well.

Forum List

Back