What Does It Mean When A Right Winger Says "The President Doesn't Love America?"

Is it more code for something else?

Here's a clip of, yet another, RW whacko getting caught out there in the weeds making radical statements they can't seem to back up or make sense out of.

Soledad O'Brien To Tea Party's Amy Kremer: Questioning Obama's Love Of America Is 'Code Word For Something Else' (VIDEO)

They don't even know what they're saying it seems, the just say it.

Either that, or they know EXACTLY what they are saying, but don't have the balls to state it out right.

So what is really meant by statements such as "our President doesn't love America" exactly?

Anyone...?

John has a long mustache John has a long mustache

I think that Obama doesn't love America because I believe his mission is to destroy its very foundations and rebuild it around his own ideology... Now, what you (MarcATL) really want to hear is that I think Obama doesn't love America because he's Black, etc... but sadly for you that is not my reason as I have already explained. Now, what I think about you is that this thread is about race baiting, and what I've learned over the years is that people who engage in the sort of activity you are -really are the ones who are racists. MarcATL... You are a racist.

What "foundations" does Obama want to destroy and why didn't he destroy them in 2009 when he had the chance? He could have let the- banks, homeowners, auto industry and dozens of states that took stimulus dollars to balance their budgets- fail. But he didn't.

His plot was to prop up America and destroy it at a later date? So that's the theory you come up with to avoid saying it's because he's black?

Some of us apparently expect any "real" threat to America to arrive on the sceen and say, "Okay you arrogant, racist, bible thumping, gun clinging vermin, today everything changes".

The problem with that approach is that you instantly lose the support of almost all of the people and in a nation that still has the right to bear arms, that's not such a good idea for any tyrannical dictator wannabe.

Even with the more subtle approaches like Cloward-Piven Strategy, a fine balance must be sustained between destroying the economic system of a nation and pandering to the poor that you intend to help you to overthrow the money...just as soon as you've convinced them what a miserable failure capitalism has been.

Now what better way to meet both of those requirements than to give money and entitlements and handouts to "your people" until your very "generosity" becomes a burden that a nation's economic machine is no longer capable of sustaining?

Read up on what Obama was taught and by whom and what he taught others under him back in his "community organizing" days.
You won't because you likely don't want to know the truth and that is a condition NO ONE on these boards can help you with. ;)

Barack Hussein Obama - Discover the Networks

Here's a clip of, yet another, RW whacko getting caught out there in the weeds making radical statements they can't seem to back up or make sense out of.

Soledad O'Brien To Tea Party's Amy Kremer: Questioning Obama's Love Of America Is 'Code Word For Something Else' (VIDEO)

Either that, or they know EXACTLY what they are saying, but don't have the balls to state it out right.

So what is really meant by statements such as "our President doesn't love America" exactly?

Anyone...?

Another half limp, race baiting question that you surly don't want answered.
"Fundamental change" implies a FUNDAMENTAL flaw.
Like it or not racist, many Americans disagree with that implication.

Anyone...?

It means he is headed in the wrong direction...It means we do not approve of the corruption, murder and fraud that highlights todays democrats.

It is all code for "Obama is not a real American like you and me"

Anyone...?

It means he is headed in the wrong direction...It means we do not approve of the corruption, murder and fraud that highlights todays democrats.
So that's what "our President doesn't love America" means huh?

Interesting....

Anyone...?

Interesting....

Not all, just my two cents.

Why dont you explain why you support the most corrupt admin in our history.

An honest answer would be appreciated..........

Anyone...?

Interesting....

MarcATL you are a racist.

I don't think Pres. Kardashian hates America, it's just that having spent his formidable years being mentored and indoctrinated by communists and other assorted hard-core moonbats, his view of America is so out of touch with reality, that he doesn't even understand the greatness of this country and its people. He hates a fictional America that exists only in his head.

Anyone...?

I knew this was about racism before I even read the OP. I was hoping I was wrong.

8357 is the biggest racist in this forum. A Louis Farrakhan level hater. If there were a virus that would kill all whites, he'd be dumping it in water supplies.

MarcATL is also a complete racist, but not as radical. Marc hates whites, but I don't know that he would promote genocide without prompting.

Anyone...?

This attempt to turn every criticism of Obama into a racial attack is quite disgusting.

You can't accept a statement at face value and have to turn it into some kind of secret code? Really?

"Obama has created a whole new entitlement program that will bankrupt America."

"That's code for 'Obama is a ******'!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back