What Does It Mean When A Right Winger Says "The President Doesn't Love America?"

8357 is the biggest racist in this forum. A Louis Farrakhan level hater. If there were a virus that would kill all whites, he'd be dumping it in water supplies.

MarcATL is also a complete racist, but not as radical. Marc hates whites, but I don't know that he would promote genocide without prompting.

Salt Jones is also quite charmingly tolerant of other races.

Obama does not believe America is an exceptional country.

What I really mean by that, of course, is that Obama is a jungle bunny.

On a more serious note, if you spend too much time around propagandists, your perception filters are going to get seriously out of alignment. We see that with this "code" bullshit.

Last edited:

On a more serious note, if you spend too much time around propagandists, your perception filters are going to get seriously out of alignment. We see that with this "code" bullshit.

What we see is desperation.

The left knows that Obama is a miserable failure. The ONLY way to get him reelected is to play on guilt and claim that anyone opposing him for any reason is a racist. Figuring that enough will say "I don't want to be a racist, so I better vote for Obama."

It's a coercion tactic.

I love it we all speak in code now..

how funny this just happened when Obama became President

of course we all became racist too:lol:

I think that Obama doesn't love America because I believe his mission is to destroy its very foundations and rebuild it around his own ideology... Now, what you (MarcATL) really want to hear is that I think Obama doesn't love America because he's Black, etc... but sadly for you that is not my reason as I have already explained. Now, what I think about you is that this thread is about race baiting, and what I've learned over the years is that people who engage in the sort of activity you are -really are the ones who are racists. MarcATL... You are a racist.

What "foundations" does Obama want to destroy and why didn't he destroy them in 2009 when he had the chance? He could have let the- banks, homeowners, auto industry and dozens of states that took stimulus dollars to balance their budgets- fail. But he didn't.

His plot was to prop up America and destroy it at a later date? So that's the theory you come up with to avoid saying it's because he's black?

Some of us apparently expect any "real" threat to America to arrive on the sceen and say, "Okay you arrogant, racist, bible thumping, gun clinging vermin, today everything changes".

The problem with that approach is that you instantly lose the support of almost all of the people and in a nation that still has the right to bear arms, that's not such a good idea for any tyrannical dictator wannabe.

Even with the more subtle approaches like Cloward-Piven Strategy, a fine balance must be sustained between destroying the economic system of a nation and pandering to the poor that you intend to help you to overthrow the money...just as soon as you've convinced them what a miserable failure capitalism has been.

Now what better way to meet both of those requirements than to give money and entitlements and handouts to "your people" until your very "generosity" becomes a burden that a nation's economic machine is no longer capable of sustaining?

Read up on what Obama was taught and by whom and what he taught others under him back in his "community organizing" days.
You won't because you likely don't want to know the truth and that is a condition NO ONE on these boards can help you with. ;)

Barack Hussein Obama - Discover the Networks

What Obama learned is the same thing that 98% of black Americans learned, growing up. Are you saying that 98% of black Americans don't love America?

Only a white person would think that it "just happened when Obama became President" and that's the part that is sad and funny at the same time.

What we see is desperation.

The left knows that Obama is a miserable failure. The ONLY way to get him reelected is to play on guilt and claim that anyone opposing him for any reason is a racist. Figuring that enough will say "I don't want to be a racist, so I better vote for Obama."

It's a coercion tactic.

Not anyone, just white conservative republicans and some of the white conservative democrats. The west virginia and arkansas ones.

What "foundations" does Obama want to destroy and why didn't he destroy them in 2009 when he had the chance? He could have let the- banks, homeowners, auto industry and dozens of states that took stimulus dollars to balance their budgets- fail. But he didn't.

His plot was to prop up America and destroy it at a later date? So that's the theory you come up with to avoid saying it's because he's black?

Some of us apparently expect any "real" threat to America to arrive on the sceen and say, "Okay you arrogant, racist, bible thumping, gun clinging vermin, today everything changes".

The problem with that approach is that you instantly lose the support of almost all of the people and in a nation that still has the right to bear arms, that's not such a good idea for any tyrannical dictator wannabe.

Even with the more subtle approaches like Cloward-Piven Strategy, a fine balance must be sustained between destroying the economic system of a nation and pandering to the poor that you intend to help you to overthrow the money...just as soon as you've convinced them what a miserable failure capitalism has been.

Now what better way to meet both of those requirements than to give money and entitlements and handouts to "your people" until your very "generosity" becomes a burden that a nation's economic machine is no longer capable of sustaining?

Read up on what Obama was taught and by whom and what he taught others under him back in his "community organizing" days.
You won't because you likely don't want to know the truth and that is a condition NO ONE on these boards can help you with. ;)

What Obama learned is the same thing that 98% of black Americans learned, growing up. Are you saying that 98% of black Americans don't love America?

Please elaborate if you're able. :)

mccain-palin-klan-days.jpg

La kunta your one of the biggest racist this place has.....why is that?....why do you constantly label Republicans,and not just some,you throw everyone of them under your racist tent.....what the hell makes you any better then them?......your the fucking same kind of person.....only you have a different political stance....either way your the same kinda shit that they are

Last edited:

Why wouldn't I be able?

You imply that you "know the truth" and you got it by reading up on Obama. I got my "truth" by being born black in America, growing up in black communities, going to black churches, and being a part of and member of the black community my entire life. What Obama believes is what the black community has believed for hundreds of years. If you want elaboration go to the black community where you live and ask people. I'm not a tour guide.

Aka "other" huh?

And these are the nicest ways to put it.

MarcATL you are a racist.

Yes, he is. Many blacks are HUGE racists but they get a pass because of their skin color. ~weird~

well jump all over me if you must....i dont think Marc is a racist.....Salt yes....he says he is,at least he says it to your face.....Dean is a racist .....La Kunta is one.....Marc no....i have been posting with him long enough....you would have to prove it to me.....

Why wouldn't I be able?

You imply that you "know the truth" and you got it by reading up on Obama. I got my "truth" by being born black in America, growing up in black communities, going to black churches, and being a part of and member of the black community my entire life. What Obama believes is what the black community has believed for hundreds of years. If you want elaboration go to the black community where you live and ask people. I'm not a tour guide.

Not sure why you wouldn't be able, what with that stunning resume and all.
So why aren't you?

I think Obama hates America because he continues to support tax cuts that are increasing the deficit. You see, only Republican tax cuts are good tax cuts and only God fearing tax cutting Republicans love America.

If you really want to pay more Taxes, the IRS offers several methods for you to write them a check anytime you want to... Put your money where your mouth is.

Same thing goes for deficit hawks and people who care about the national debt now that a D is in office. If it is such a concern to them write a mother fucking check.
what the fuck is wrong with your own personal/financial out look, eh delushion lib???

I don't think Obama likes the history of our country.
I feel like he's embarrassed being an American when
he's on the world stage.I'm sure he feels like as a nation
we are not worthy of our riches,that we stole or bullied
our way to being a super power and he's ashamed.
I feel like he wants to change Americas image in the world to reflect his personal
feelings.

Only a white person would think that it "just happened when Obama became President" and that's the part that is sad and funny at the same time.

seems like you know all there is to know about white people.

Tell us more. Please enlighten us dumb crackers.

What Does It Mean When A Right Winger Says "The President Doesn't Love America?"

They're saying, "He's black".

Forum List

Back