What Does It Mean When A Right Winger Says "The President Doesn't Love America?"

What Does It Mean When A Right Winger Says "The President Doesn't Love America?"

They're saying, "He's black".

And what does it mean when a leftist tool incessantly labels those who take issue with Obama's radical policies and vision for America "RACIST"?

They're saying, "We got nothing else". ;)

No, no, you fucking dishonest hack lib idiot.

It is saying that The ONE doesn't much care for America.

He doesn't really like us.

He's embarrassed by us.

It has nothing to do with race.

You are just proving (yet again) that you libs are racists.

No, no, you fucking dishonest hack lib idiot.

It is saying that The ONE doesn't much care for America.

He doesn't really like us.

He's embarrassed by us.

It has nothing to do with race.

You are just proving (yet again) that you libs are racists.

Now now Liability, you should accept the fact that it is "all about race" and it has been since the day he was inaugurated. He's black, the democrats never cease to tell you he's black and that you oppose him because he's black, that's stuck in their heads like an earworm. It is all about race to a democrat accept it, apologize not for it and vote white the next time. :D

Is it more code for something else?

Here's a clip of, yet another, RW whacko getting caught out there in the weeds making radical statements they can't seem to back up or make sense out of.

Soledad O'Brien To Tea Party's Amy Kremer: Questioning Obama's Love Of America Is 'Code Word For Something Else' (VIDEO)

They don't even know what they're saying it seems, the just say it.

Either that, or they know EXACTLY what they are saying, but don't have the balls to state it out right.

So what is really meant by statements such as "our President doesn't love America" exactly?

Anyone...?

In general, conservatives suffer from an advanced case of metaphorical myopia. They are seemingly incapable of seeing beyond their own preconceived ideas and beliefs. In their minds, a person can't REALLY love America unless that person believes as they do and shares their value system.

And let's not forget that they're essentially reactionaries.

Edit to add from Wikipedia:

"Modern American Conservatism is also considered to be a reactionary ideology. The emphasis on restoring moral traditionalism to the social and political order as well as a nascent nationalism inherent to the ideology both clearly place conservatism in the category of reactionary ideologies. Conservatism, more broadly than the Modern American variant, is generally opposed to change in the status quo and manifests as a reaction to change."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactionary

Last edited:

Here's a clip of, yet another, RW whacko getting caught out there in the weeds making radical statements they can't seem to back up or make sense out of.

Soledad O'Brien To Tea Party's Amy Kremer: Questioning Obama's Love Of America Is 'Code Word For Something Else' (VIDEO)

Either that, or they know EXACTLY what they are saying, but don't have the balls to state it out right.

So what is really meant by statements such as "our President doesn't love America" exactly?

Anyone...?

In general, conservatives suffer from an advanced case of metaphorical myopia. They are seemingly incapable of seeing beyond their own preconceived ideas and beliefs. In their minds, a person can't REALLY love America unless that person believes as they do and shares their value system.

Like the time obummer said President Bush was unpatriotic? Like that?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyone...?

That doesn't seem even remotely like something that Obama would say. Therefore, please provide a audio video link if you have the evidence to back up your claim.

Anyone...?

It’s an acknowledgement by conservatives that their polices have failed and they have nothing constructive to offer.

Knowing this their only recourse is to personally attack the president.

And it’s the same tedious, moronic theme: impugn Obama’s patriotism, play to the canard that the president isn’t really an American – the lie that he’s an ‘internationalist,’ and doesn’t reflect the values and beliefs of ‘real Americans.’

The above is idiocy, of course, but it’s part of the conservative campaign to repeat lies often enough in the hope they are perceived to be true.

That doesn't seem even remotely like something that Obama would say. Therefore, please provide a audio video link if you have the evidence to back up your claim.

With pleasure, listen to each and every word he utters and notice the subject,, then tell me you're sorry for having doubted me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyLmru6no4U]Senator Obama calls Bush "unpatriotic" for adding trillions to debt www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone...?

It’s an acknowledgement by conservatives that their polices have failed and they have nothing constructive to offer.

And it’s the same tedious, moronic theme: impugn Obama’s patriotism, play to the canard that the president isn’t really an American – the lie that he’s an ‘internationalist,’ and doesn’t reflect the values and beliefs of ‘real Americans.’

The above is idiocy, of course, but it’s part of the conservative campaign to repeat lies often enough in the hope they are perceived to be true.

And it's not REALLY Obama's policies that conservatives don't like. It's the fact that their HIS policies.

I would bet dollars to donuts that if Romney wins, he and the Republicans would develop a jobs bill that would essentially be a stimulus in everything but name only, and conservatives both in and out of gov't would ENTHUSIASTICALLY support it.

With pleasure, listen to each and every word he utters and notice the subject,, then tell me you're sorry for having doubted me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyLmru6no4U]Senator Obama calls Bush "unpatriotic" for adding trillions to debt www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone...?

And it's not REALLY Obama's policies that conservatives don't like. It's the fact that their HIS policies.

I would bet dollars to donuts that if Romney wins, he and the Republicans would develop a jobs bill that would essentially be a stimulus in everything but name only, and conservatives both in and out of gov't would ENTHUSIASTICALLY support it.

:eusa_whistle:

Anyone...?

oh boy, you better bet the donuts...It's HIS policies they don't like, WELL DUH
As for the rest you'd have to consult your crystal ball

Mustang is a partisan pussy and cannot admit he's wrong. But then, we all knew that didn't we?

:eusa_whistle:

oh boy, you better bet the donuts...It's HIS policies they don't like, WELL DUH
As for the rest you'd have to consult your crystal ball

Bush and the Republicans passed a stimulus in 2002. Paul Ryan supported it.

This thread is officially a fail, thank the partisian pussy known as Mustang Sally.

Anyone...?

Edit to add from Wikipedia:

"Modern American Conservatism is also considered to be a reactionary ideology. The emphasis on restoring moral traditionalism to the social and political order as well as a nascent nationalism inherent to the ideology both clearly place conservatism in the category of reactionary ideologies. Conservatism, more broadly than the Modern American variant, is generally opposed to change in the status quo and manifests as a reaction to change."

Reactionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IOW conservatives recognize moral decay

This thread is officially a fail, thank the partisian pussy known as Mustang Sally.

I found it a fail from the start, not only is watermelon, fried chicken and a few other simple words considered racist since Obama was elected, now they accuse people of speaking in some dumb ass code..

Let's examine that premise, shall we?

I got a message with -1,612 negative reps from you. The message said:
you\'re such a coward. you should learn to man up.

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.[/QUOTE]

I figured that deserved a response so I sent one. This was it:
You call ME a coward after giving me negative reps? I've never given anyone neg reps.
And nothing you say can change the fact that Bush signed a stimulus into law which was supported by Paul Ryan and the Republican House.
So, imagine my surprise when I find that I get another message from the USMB system that says YOU can't receive private messages because you've either chosen not to or your not permitted to receive them.

And >I'm< the coward? You're a conservative, alright!!!

the-short-bus-short-bus-demotivational-poster-1281465687.jpg

Let's examine that premise, shall we?

I got a message with -1,612 negative reps from you. The message said:
you\'re such a coward. you should learn to man up.

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.

I figured that deserved a response so I sent one. This was it:
You call ME a coward after giving me negative reps? I've never given anyone neg reps.
And nothing you say can change the fact that Bush signed a stimulus into law which was supported by Paul Ryan and the Republican House.
So, imagine my surprise when I find that I get another message from the USMB system that says YOU can't receive private messages because you've either chosen not to or your not permitted to receive them.

And >I'm< the coward? You're a conservative, alright!!![/QUOTE]

Hey asswipe. You're free to say whatever you wish to me right here in public. now why can't you man up and apologize for saying obama never called President Bush unpatriotic..??? why??

Forum List

Back