Zone1 What does it mean that Jews are "God's Chosen People"?

I can't tell what you are saying but I am a devout Catholic and I am mocking the idea that Jesus came to essentially change nothing
In terms of Judaism, those things that were explained as "ministering" have mo relevance.

oh---so then you consider Matthew a LIAR---or the NT kinda idiotic. Matthew 26 does not say PHARISEES plotted against Jesus----it says that the priests did so. The priests were Pharisees?----is that what the sunday school thug taught you?
The Pharisees also plotted to kill him.

"But the Pharisees went out and plotted how they might kill Jesus." Matthew 12:14 NIV​

YOu might want to look MIKVEH

Mikveh or mikvah is a bath used for the purpose of ritual immersion in Judaism to achieve ritual purity
yes, this became the idea of baptism and the guy is called "John the Baptist" hence "the mikvah man"

I can't tell what you are saying but I am a devout Catholic and I am mocking the idea that Jesus came to essentially change nothing
What Jesus came to do, as clearly defined in Deuteronomy 18:18, is to convey all of God's commands, meaning that he revealed the wisdom of God hidden in the figurative language used in the Law that was lost to time, buried like a priceless treasure, ever since the death of Moses when as he said, the people would turn aside from the way he taught to follow the Law.

After the revelation that came into the world through Jesus, the flesh of Jesus, what changed was the way people with intelligence understood and complied with the Laws demands and the only thing that became obsolete about the Law was the wrong way to follow it, not the Law itself.

This revelation was again lost to time after Rome assimilated and perverted Christianity with Mithraic beliefs and practices and buried the teachings of Jesus under a mountain of blasphemy.

Thats what you are mixed up in. Mithraism, the secret MYSTERY RELIGION of the Roman government and military. And I am not mocking you. I am mocking the idea that Jesus came to teach people to defy the law of God and turn to a matzo made by human hands for spiritual life.

And its not funny. Its reprehensible that anyone would "believe" that they could escape the consequences for their own sins, death, a curse, because they celebrate the crucifixion of Jesus as a perfect human sacrifice, which is in itself sinful. Seriously, some love for Jesus you have there. Its like you celebrate that an innocent man was sent to the gallows instead of you because you stole a cookie. Damn. How moral and ethical is that? Seriously! WTF! So now pay attention!

I will tell you something.

Try to hear.

The more you defy the Law of God and turn to a lifeless matzo made by human hands to worship and eat for spiritual life the more you receive the exact opposite of your professed intentions. Death, a curse, not eternal life, a blessing. The evidence is you do not even have an inkling that to the living your sin is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.

This is how your Church has used "the power of death" consequent to defying Divine Law to grow rich by brainwashing and fleecing the hapless people of "the nations" of the Roman Empire.

Last edited:
YOu might want to look MIKVEH

Mikveh or mikvah is a bath used for the purpose of ritual immersion in Judaism to achieve ritual purity
no kidding!!! why do you imagine you need to inform me? Did you ever read the New Testament?

The Pharisees also plotted to kill him.

"But the Pharisees went out and plotted how they might kill Jesus." Matthew 12:14 NIV​

Looks like your sources made a mistake. Try checking it out with the Jelly-bean lady----and check out your unfortunate tendency to be idiotically
credulous

the point was in explaining the connection between mikvah and baptism.
There are similarities, but John was not a "mikvah man" as he baptized in the Jordan river. History records him as John the baptist, or John the Baptizer.

The whole Jewish hierarchy wanted Jesus dead. Whether they conspired together or not is irrelevant.
oh---now its a "hierarchy" the vast anti-christian conspiracy. I read and heard all about it as a child-----your islamo nazi propaganda littered the town
of my childhood. That was even before the comic MAD MAGAZINE was
published. Do you know what it says about Jesus in the Talmud book named
"GITTEN"?

Forum List

Back