What do you want...

What do you want...
...for Christmas?

My two front teeth.
(And a brain......... a heart.......... some courage would be nice also....... No thanks, you can keep those ruby glass slippers....... besides, they're not my size. Do you have anything in an emerald?)

I'm thinking an emerald green tu-tu would go nicely with that list.

No no. Emerald slippers, to match my hair.

Is taking rep from TM, and giving rep to everyone in this thread considered redistributing the wealth?

Is taking rep from TM, and giving rep to everyone in this thread considered redistributing the wealth?

How about putting that PF Tinmore guy up above Marc39?

All of Marc's replies to him seem to be along the lines of "Well, you have no reputational points".

How about putting that PF Tinmore guy up above Marc39?

All of Marc's replies to him seem to be along the lines of "Well, you have no reputational points".

Anyone that wastes perfectly good hours in a day talking to a numskull like Marc39 deserves what they get.

Was thinking more like $10,000 +......ya asses.:eusa_hand:

I was thinking that might be the case but I can't read minds.....

mind-reader.png

Springfield%20Loaded%201911.jpg

Just can't get my hands on one. I've had a standing order with every wholesaler I can find for 8 months now. They are all-but-impossible to come by.

Springfield%20Loaded%201911.jpg

Just can't get my hands on one. I've had a standing order with every wholesaler I can find for 8 months now. They are all-but-impossible to come by.

Looks like a Colt .45 cal 1911. You can't find one of those? My neighbor has one in stainless, and I'd never seen one of those before.

Forum List

Back