What do you want...

Honestly I want all my old vinyl recorded to disc.....

This is what I just bought for that...

Edit: Well I'll be dipped. When I try and link to the auction on ebay for it, it takes you to some Pioneer learning page with a damn picture of JOHN BELUSHI on it. Is that something to do with some programing here on the board, so people don't link to ebay?

Buy Stanton T.92 USB Turntable | USB Turntables | Musician's Friend

Anyway, that's the one I bought Ollie. I did some research and that's a good one. It's one of only a few that will "play" a 78 speed record, and not synthesize it.

Last edited:

Edit: Well I'll be dipped. When I try and link to the auction on ebay for it, it takes you to some Pioneer learning page with a damn picture of JOHN BELUSHI on it. Is that something to do with some programing here on the board, so people don't link to ebay?

Anyway, that's the one I bought Ollie. I did some research and that's a good one. It's one of only a few that will "play" a 78 speed record, and not synthesize it.

Nice.

Nice.

Things heavy, very well built. I'd give it a good review.

...for Christmas?

(Shut up, Radioman - we know.)
I would like USMB to make it so that when you neg someone, instead of getting thanked for deducting rep from the user we get thanked for deducting rep from the loser.

"Thank you for deducting rep from this loser"

:)

What do you want...
...for Christmas?

My two front teeth.
(And a brain......... a heart.......... some courage would be nice also....... No thanks, you can keep those ruby glass slippers....... besides, they're not my size. Do you have anything in an emerald?)

What do you want...
...for Christmas?

My two front teeth.
(And a brain......... a heart.......... some courage would be nice also....... No thanks, you can keep those ruby glass slippers....... besides, they're not my size. Do you have anything in an emerald?)

I'm thinking an emerald green tu-tu would go nicely with that list.

Forum List

Back