Trump’s first major actions should he be elected…What are you hoping for?

You're not an idiot if you love democracy.
Guess it depends on how much you love it. Democracy is a reasonable way to make decisions when conformity is truly necessary - when we all have to be on the same page. But some people love democracy so much they want it applied to any and every social decision. Democracy is their hammer and every problem a nail.

Guess it depends on how much you love it. Democracy is a reasonable way to make decisions when conformity is truly necessary - when we all have to be on the same page. But some people love democracy so much they want it applied to any and every social decision. Democracy is their hammer and every problem a nail.
Democracy isn't about conformity, fascism is.

In reality, he needs to gear up for another 100 impeachments and another Pandemic.

We've seen this movie before.

The entire Federal system is out to destroy him.
And, in turn, the entire federal system is serving Its globalist masters.

Trump represents strong national sovereignty, so he has a target on his back.

Of course it is. That's the entire point. You take a vote, and force everyone to comply with the desires of the majority.
Democracy is about 50% plus one for consensus on an issue.

Fascism as you want it is about forcing people to comply with the will of whose in power by force.

Democracy is about 50% plus one for consensus on an issue.

Fascism as you want it ...
I'm an adamant opponent of fascism. Don't make that mistake again.
is about forcing people to comply with the will of whose in power by force.
So is Democracy. It's just replacing the will of "whose in power" with the will of the majority of voters. But it's still a means of forcing conformity. Not sure how you deny that.

I'm an adamant opponent of fascism. Don't make that mistake again.

So is Democracy. It's just replacing the will of "whose in power" with the will of the majority of voters. But it's still a means of forcing conformity. Not sure how you deny that.
The courts.

The courts.
The courts? What the hell are you talking about?

Democracy is a means of forcing conformity. That's the entire point of the practice. We take a vote and agree to conform to the outcome. You're denying that, and I'm not really sure why. It seems obvious. Conformity isn't a bad thing. What are you getting at?

The courts? What the hell are you talking about?

Democracy is a means of forcing conformity. That's the entire point of the practice. We take a vote and agree to conform to the outcome. You're denying that, and I'm not really sure why. It seems obvious. Conformity isn't a bad thing. What are you getting at?
If the state of MS votes 50% + 1 to make legal slavery can the majority force that vote on everyone? No, the courts will rule it illegal. It's why we have a judicial system in our Democracy.

Forum List

Back