What do you want to do to Obama?

So...what is this challenging job u have?

Between stops (when I load it), I thread a large box truck through, among other places, Boston. I'd have to use a different truck for him (mine requires a CDL), which would probably mean an automatic transmission, but I'd still bet he couldn't do it.

Theres got to be some catch to this. Why would he even want to do that?

Uh, that's the premise of this thread.

To make him do things he wouldn't want to do, if you oppose his performance as POTUS.

:poke:

I would thank him for the good job he has done, considering the shit storm that he inherited. We done Mister President.

Not to mention the obstructionists that he has had to work around who have been more committed to orchestrating him failing than improving the country.

Here's a clue for the clueless:

Obama succeeds=bad for the country
Obama fails=good for the country

No charge for the education.

I would thank him for the good job he has done, considering the shit storm that he inherited. Well done Mister President.

When you change your opinion of him please let me know.

I love seeing the whip-saw reaction of people who are suddenly and completely disabused of their false notions, even over the internet.

I would thank him for the good job he has done, considering the shit storm that he inherited. Well done Mister President.

When you change your opinion of him please let me know.

I love seeing the whip-saw reaction of people who are suddenly and completely disabused of their false notions, even over the internet.

He's a democrat. Cognitive dissonance would never allow that to happen, and even if it did happen, he would never ever admit it.

Oh great.

Another brainless hate thread.

Any notice how no one ever posts threads about what wonderful things the Repubs have accomplished?

We don't need to constantly pat ourselves on the back.

We KNOW what a functional America is supposed to be and Government is not supposed to be the subject of constant upheavals, drama and theatrics.

It's like a football player who scores a touchdown and then hands the ball to the ref as though he's done this regularly and it's not a surprise or a matter that needs to be celebrated with a choreographed dance or an orchestrated hand slapping routine.

We have nothing to prove.

Obama DOES.

And YOU do.

And so far you haven't.

But then again, you were raised to expect a trophy for coming in last place on your volleyball team. And you need hugs every two minutes and a pat on the back for just doing your job.

So, in the spirit of conciliation and a tip of the cap to those responsible for your miserable upbringing, I will allow you to service me.

:suck:

Patting yourself on the back when you have done nothing positive is a major part of the problem.

Uh, yes.

That's a problem because that is what Obama supporters and Liberals do.

Kiss him?

Shake his hand?

Buy him a beer and have a chat with him?

Give him sex?

School him?

Get him to reveal his pre-POTUS secrets to you?

Strip him of his citizenship?

Impeach him?

Get him high?

Tell us what you would like to do to Obama.

For your own well being as well as USMB's, no physical threats, please.

I think I'd like to make him hand over the keys to the WH to a Republican, tell him he will never be able to profit from his disgraceful actions leading up to and including his time as POTUS (no pension, no Secret Service protection, no honoraria from speeches, no book sales, no freebies from fans,...nothing), prevent his ever again being able to hold elected office or serve in any level of government and tell him all of his communications will be monitored, and that he will be IRS audited every year for the rest of his life. I would make him live like regular folks but only on the entitlement and other programs (i.e. ACA) HE created and promoted as POTUS.

In other words, punish him appropriately for the things he's done and then make him live the way he wants us to live.

And let that stand as an example for those aspiring politicians who might be studying his regime as a model for what they might also try to do to us.

Just to play the devils advocate, which Republican would you have him "turn over the keys" to the WH to?

And based on your endorsement of whoever that choice is, what would they bring to their new role that would guarantee that "what he has done to us" (whatever that is) is addressed and fixed?

I guarantee that if you watch this video from start to finish, even if you don't intend to vote for him, you will agree with me that Ted Cruz is the strongest GOP candidate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to mention the obstructionists that he has had to work around who have been more committed to orchestrating him failing than improving the country.

Whenever your brain is capable and ready to entertain factual evidence about Obama's background pointing to his having a radical agenda designed to bring America down so he can rebuild it according to Terrorist Bill Ayers' diabolical, tyrannical vison, you let me know and I will serve you up some information that will make you cease your support for him.

Until then, just remember, if you stay ignorant you will remain blissful.

Just don't ever open your eyes or your mind and you will be okay.

LMAO! As opposed to ASSuming that you are a clairvoyant and have any insight as to "how capable" my brain is, why not "serve up" whatever you think you have and find out how I will respond? We are not kids on a playground here, so at least present your thoughts like an adult.

Right now my impression is that there is nothing that you have, except an opinion or a conspiracy theory. Otherwise, if you had anything that has been proven or is credible, you would have posted it.

:badgrin:

Kiss him?

Shake his hand?

Buy him a beer and have a chat with him?

Give him sex?

School him?

Get him to reveal his pre-POTUS secrets to you?

Strip him of his citizenship?

Impeach him?

Get him high?

Tell us what you would like to do to Obama.

For your own well being as well as USMB's, no physical threats, please.

I think I'd like to make him hand over the keys to the WH to a Republican, tell him he will never be able to profit from his disgraceful actions leading up to and including his time as POTUS (no pension, no Secret Service protection, no honoraria from speeches, no book sales, no freebies from fans,...nothing), prevent his ever again being able to hold elected office or serve in any level of government and tell him all of his communications will be monitored, and that he will be IRS audited every year for the rest of his life. I would make him live like regular folks but only on the entitlement and other programs (i.e. ACA) HE created and promoted as POTUS.

In other words, punish him appropriately for the things he's done and then make him live the way he wants us to live.

And let that stand as an example for those aspiring politicians who might be studying his regime as a model for what they might also try to do to us.

Just to play the devils advocate, which Republican would you have him "turn over the keys" to the WH to?

And based on your endorsement of whoever that choice is, what would they bring to their new role that would guarantee that "what he has done to us" (whatever that is) is addressed and fixed?

I guarantee that if you watch this video from start to finish, even if you don't intend to vote for him, you will agree with me that Ted Cruz is the strongest GOP candidate.

So he took 45 minutes to say:

*"I won't speak for 21 hours"

*"Growth is the key"

*The republican party must decide what kind of party it will be"

*"I will work to unite the GOP"

And of course he is opposed to the ACA.

He is not unique. But in a field of semi mediocre candidates, you are probably right. He may be the best that they have to offer.

*"Growth is the key"

He is not unique. But in a field of semi mediocre candidates, you are probably right. He may be the best that they have to offer.

I am pleasantly surprised.

I really didn't think you could or would watch it at all!

Much respect, my Brother!

:dap:

:afro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4vyfIrN_cY

*"Growth is the key"

Lol...no need to be surprised. If you had an opinion, the least I could do was to listen to what is was based on. I am not here to flame and will always hear anyone out.

Now, about your belief that the current President is part of a "racist conspiracy" to destroy the country. What have you got to support that?

Peace.

P.S. Thanks for the rep. You got one as well.

Last edited:
Whenever your brain is capable and ready to entertain factual evidence about Obama's background pointing to his having a radical agenda designed to bring America down so he can rebuild it according to Terrorist Bill Ayers' diabolical, tyrannical vison, you let me know and I will serve you up some information that will make you cease your support for him.

Until then, just remember, if you stay ignorant you will remain blissful.

Just don't ever open your eyes or your mind and you will be okay.

LMAO! As opposed to ASSuming that you are a clairvoyant and have any insight as to "how capable" my brain is, why not "serve up" whatever you think you have and find out how I will respond? We are not kids on a playground here, so at least present your thoughts like an adult.

Right now my impression is that there is nothing that you have, except an opinion or a conspiracy theory. Otherwise, if you had anything that has been proven or is credible, you would have posted it.

:badgrin:

You are growing in my esteem by leaps and bounds!

Truly.

EDITED: It is my intention to at least plant the seed of doubt about Obama's true intentions as POTUS. I believe he plans to orchestrate a collapse of America's economic institutions and to orchestrate or manage natural or manmade calamities in order to establish a Police state, indefinitely suspend civil liberties, do away with the Constitution and re-educate or eliminate any opposition on the way to establishing total control over America with a tyrannical government.

Exhibit A:

EXCLUSIVE - THE VETTING - SENATOR BARACK OBAMA ATTENDED BILL AYERS BARBECUE, JULY 4, 2005

As a presidential candidate in 2008, Barack Obama disavowed any connection with former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers, the Weather Underground radical who was one of Obama's early backers and his colleague on the board of the Woods Fund in Chicago. We now have proof that Obama's association with Ayers continued even after Obama had been elected to represent Illinois in the U.S. Senate--in the form of a now-scrubbed blog post placing Obama at the home of Ayers and his wife, fellow radical Bernardine Dohrn, on July 4, 2005.

Dr. Tom Perrin, Assistant Professor of English at Huntingdon College in Montgomery, Alabama, was a graduate student at the University of Chicago at the time, and maintained a blog called "Rambling Thomas." He lived next door to Ayers and Dohrn in Hyde Park. He wrote at 8:44 a.m. on July 6, 2005:

Guess what? I spent the 4th of July evening with star Democrat Barack Obama! Actually, that's a lie. Obama was at a barbecue at the house next door (given by a law professor who is a former member of the Weather Underground) and we saw him over the fence at our barbecue. Well, the others did. It had started raining and he had gone inside be the time I got there. Nevertheless.​

Dohrn is a Clinical Associate Professor of Law at Northwestern University, and Chicago did, in fact, record rainfall on the Fourth of July holiday in 2005.

Breitbart News attempted to contact Dr. Perrin for further comment:

Dear Dr. Perrin,

My name is Joel Pollak, and I am the Editor-in-Chief of Breitbart News.
We came across your blog entry from July 2005 in which you mentioned that then-Senator Obama had been a guest at the Ayers/Dohrn house next door.

ramblingthomas: July 2005

I was wondering if you could provide more detail.

Many thanks,
Joel Pollak​

Dr. Perrin did not respond. He did, however, delete his entire blog from the Internet.
Of course, Breitbart News had saved a screen grab of the blog beforehand

Exclusive - The Vetting - Senator Barack Obama Attended Bill Ayers Barbecue, July 4, 2005

More to follow...

Last edited:

*"Growth is the key"

Lol...no need to be surprised. If you had an opinion, the least I could do was to listen to what is was based on. I am not here to flame and will always hear anyone out.

Now, about your belief that the current President is part of a "racist conspiracy" to destroy the country. What have you got to support that?

Peace.

TY and YVW.

I don't know that his conspiracy is particularly racist.

He absolutely uses race as a tool, but that is the least of the complaints I'd raise against him.

The post marked Exhibit A establishes a secretive meeting in 2005 with Bill Ayers and gives rise to the questions: Why would Team Obama lie about this? And what really is the nature of their relationship?

That will be explored in the next post.

He is the duly elected President of the United States of America serving his second and final term.

I don't want to "do" anything "to" him.

Some years down the road, with all due respect, I'd like to (really LIKE to) offer him my insincere condolences on the repeal of his signature legislative "accomplishment."

Other than that, I'd like him to become merely a trite historic memory, like Jimmy Carter.

Peace.

TY and YVW.

He absolutely uses race as a tool, but that is the least of the complaints I'd raise against him.

The post marked Exhibit A establishes a secretive meeting in 2005 with Bill Ayers and gives rise to the questions: Why would Team Obama lie about this? And what really is the nature of their relationship?

Ok. I will await your next post, and when I get all of the info, I will form an opinion. In the meantime, how does he use race as a tool? (from your pov)

He is the duly elected President of the United States of America serving his second and final term.

I don't want to "do" anything "to" him.

Some years down the road, with all due respect, I'd like to (really LIKE to) offer him my insincere condolences on the repeal of his signature legislative "accomplishment."

Other than that, I'd like him to become merely a trite historic memory, like Jimmy Carter.

If and when he executes what I believe is his secret plan to establish tyrannical rule, I suspect you would like to edit your post.

And if this forum still exists, whether I am here or not, I hereby offer you and everyone who has posted, an open invitation to return to this thread to update your sentiments.

If it is allowed.

(Only semi joking.)

:D

Peace.

TY and YVW.

Ok. I will await your next post, and when I get all of the info, I will form an opinion. In the meantime, how does he use race as a tool? (from your pov)

Without a strong base of support from Black America he'd be gone by now.

From SNL:

Actor Kenan Thompson: We move now to “What Would It Take?” Our weekly segment where we ask: What would it take for Barack Obama to lose your support? Would Barack Obama lose your support if he left the Christian church and converted?

Actress Kerry Washington: Converted to what?

Thompson: Islam.

Washington: … As-salamu alaykum, Barack.

Thompson: Judaism.

Washington: … Mazel tov, Baruch.

Thompson: Scientology.

Washington: … All hail Xenu, my thetan brother.

Thompson: What about Orthodox Judaism, where he wears the hat, the long coat, and everything?

Actor Jay Pharoah: The coat and everything? I mean, he’d just look like he was in Run–D.M.C. So that’s cool, you know. That’s fine.

Thompson: Right, right… well, what if he becomes an atheist?

Washington: Mm-mmm! No no, no no no. I do not think I could trust a godless man!

Thompson: So does he lose your support?

Washington: He does not.

And every so often he will throw us a bone to say, in effect, I'm thinking of you. Some Black folks have lamented he has done more for Gays than us.

Gays in the military. Gay marriage. Gay adoptions. You know.

Peace.

TY and YVW.

When I went to retrieve the info for the next part of my answer to your request, I was shocked to find what well may be an example of government censorship right here (in River City) at USMB.

More about that later.

So, for now all I can do is post this which summarizes what I'd planned to document for your consideration.

So, let's call this Exhibit A1:

Where are conservative standards then? Why have they not been rolled out? All they do is whine and cry about how bad all school teachers are. Those who are crying the loudest have no clue as to how to write a set of standards.

The fact is that the schools, and their curriculum, directed and administered locally, hasn't done all that badly.

That we think so is due to the inclusion of student test scores who are bound to skew the test results downward...the maladjusted and those who speak ESL.

Every state already has a curriculum.

Common Core is an attempt for the Federal Government to gain control of our kids.

Just as Obamacare is an attempt for the federal government to gain control over our healthcare.

And when you control a person's healthcare you control that person.

Barack Obama and his radical co-conspirator, terrorist and now radical education guru, Bill Ayers are trying to turn our young people into radical Zombies so that when Obama attempts to create a Police state he will have millions who he can count on to be his soldiers or at least, won't oppose his tyrannical efforts.

They will have been primed and prepared for his leftist attempts to do away with the Constitution and our major institutions so America can be rebuilt according to their radical leftist vision.

The Breitbart article i was going to quote from for Exhibit B was wiped from the internet.

Imagine THAT!

:eek:

COMMON CORE ROOTS LIE IN TIES BETWEEN BARACK OBAMA, BILL AYERS

In an article published on Monday that advocates for Common Core standards, the Associated Press presents what amounts to the typical talking points for supporters when faced with criticism that Common Core is a federal takeover of education.

The standards were created by the National Governors Association and the Council of Chief State School Officers to improve academic achievement and increase accountability. President Barack Obama and his administration embraced them.

Common Core Roots Lie in Ties Between Barack Obama, Bill Ayers

Copyright. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

It's important that we know the connection between Ayers, a convicted domestic terrorist and Obama, his main helper and moving force behind Common Core.

Interesting Coincidence: The link to that article no longer works.

And the second Google hit for that article is non-working as well.

The third result has a brief synopsis and a paragraph from the article and a link to the non-functioning Breitbart piece.

Why would this happen in this way at this time out of the blue and so suddenly?

And, of course, no one behind the scenes here at USMB was pressured or influenced by anyone to delete the entire piece I'd originally posted on the grounds of Copyright infringement.

Right?

A very strange confluence of events.

Does anyone smell a whiff of government or Obama loyalist influence in this instance?

When there are so many real and verified instances of Government overreach as there currently are in the news, it is only natural to suspect any and every example of information being deleted and incriminating websites going dark or political forums exercising censorship under the color of legality as a possible 1st Amendment violation or an attempt to prevent the free flow of information.

And not just ANY information, but information which would help Americans see a cleaer picture of Obama.

The fourth Google hit shows this message:

.... but the requested data is not available currently.

Sorry, but the requested data is not available currently.

When was the last time (or EVER!!!) you found an article completely wiped clean from the internet?

Forum List

Back