What do you identify yourself as?

What’s your political identity?

• Total voters
None of the choices fit me perfectly, because I'm a CLASSIC liberal (as opposed to today's leftists.) So I had to select "libertarian", even though it's not precise.

:lol:

Looks like my fan club showed up.

You guys suit each other.
So WHAT DO you call yourself politically? I mean we can narrow it down to leftist we know that much is true..how far left?

I'm not a fan of ideological labels - nor do I accept the single-axis "left/right" designations.
Leftists are never fans of labeling things correctly.
Especially themselves.

They hide who they are because they know they are repugnant.

So WHAT DO you call yourself politically? I mean we can narrow it down to leftist we know that much is true..how far left?

I'm not a fan of ideological labels - nor do I accept the single-axis "left/right" designations.

But since you spoke I so want to buy a cute pony tail and set world records against girls..

Um.... ok?

That's weird, but whatever floats your boat. I won't judge.

But since you spoke I so want to buy a cute pony tail and set world records against girls..

Um.... ok?

How is it weird in today's age?

It appears I can Be anything I want as long as I click my shoes together and just wish..

Um.... ok?

It appears I can Be anything I want as long as I click my shoes together and just wish..

It's weird that you really want to put on a ponytail to win against girls in sports.

Um.... ok?

It's weird that you really want to put on a ponytail to win against girls in sports.

I'm an independent who leans right fiscally.

I couldn't care less about gays or abortion.

I hate welfare, Medicaid and freeloaders.

I always support the constitution, individual liberty and govt equality.
Put that wherever you want.

Yesterday I identified as a pregnant female because I parked in the spot reserved for expectant mothers. It was hot and I didn't want my wife to have to walk so far. Now, I'm back to identifying as a white male knuckle dragging flyover rube with no education that wants to take us all back to 1800.

I was wondering what the numbers are on everyone’s political leanings.

None of the above. I don't identify as anything.

Good on you!

you-learned-well-grasshopper.jpg

Urban Dictionary: Political Atheist

Forum List

Back