How do Democrats propose we eradicate 12-40 million illegals?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Third graders understand that continuing to do what we’ve always done doesn’t work.
It’s clear that something new has to come from Congress...it’s also clear nobody has the balls to author a Bill aggressive enough to actually be effective.
We’ve seen the red carpet rolled out for wetbacks and favorable laws written for them...We’ve heard lots of talk from Democrats about reforming our immigration laws to better suit Mexicans and fuck Americans over.
My question.....are there any Democrats genuinely opposed to the wetback takeover?
And what solution do you offer in rounding up and eradicating the 12-40 million here?

Further, with Democrats getting their asses handed to them on this issue will we start to see some Democrats support aggressive actions?

There aren’t 40 million illegals here. Every time you guys keep pushing that lie it only hurts your credibility

There aren’t 40 million illegals here. Every time you guys keep pushing that lie it only hurts your credibility
What I love is how they only blame Democrats for something that both parties are responsible for.

We like to talk about the NOW....which party has all but abandoned American interests and have busted their asses to roll the red carpet out for illegals?

Last edited:
1st step is to stop the flow of new illegal aliens coming in

our friends on the left are doing everything they can to prevent Trump from creating border integrity - let's see what kind of action we can get from Congress

the 40 million (lie) people RW idiots keep yammering about NEVER effect my daily life one iota - not one. I never know they are here. While their pathetic little lives are soon to end mine is safe and sound.. must really suck to be them.

Third graders understand that continuing to do what we’ve always done doesn’t work.
It’s clear that something new has to come from Congress...it’s also clear nobody has the balls to author a Bill aggressive enough to actually be effective.
We’ve seen the red carpet rolled out for wetbacks and favorable laws written for them...We’ve heard lots of talk from Democrats about reforming our immigration laws to better suit Mexicans and fuck Americans over.
My question.....are there any Democrats genuinely opposed to the wetback takeover?
And what solution do you offer in rounding up and eradicating the 12-40 million here?

Further, with Democrats getting their asses handed to them on this issue will we start to see some Democrats support aggressive actions?
When Republicans say eradicate, they mean "final solution".

We've seen their kind do this before.

For a final solution, it didn't end well.

the 40 million (lie) people RW idiots keep yammering about NEVER effect my daily life one iota - not one. I never know they are here. While their pathetic little lives are soon to end mine is safe and sound.. must really suck to be them.

Haha...you must live in Podunk, Iowa.
Here in Southern Mexifornia it’s total wetback chaos. You could close your eyes, throw a rock in any direction and you’d be sure to hit an illegal beaner at anytime. We call our evening news Wetbacks Gone Wild. No kidding. We don’t even think white people commit crime out here...we never see it covered by the media. It’s a numbers game...I suppose.

the 40 million (lie) people RW idiots keep yammering about NEVER effect my daily life one iota - not one. I never know they are here.”

You have to understand too...filth rarely recognizes other filth and they are rarely “effected” by other filth. It’s always been that way; that’s why filth live among filth and good people live among good people...Weird dynamic huh?

We have a Commerce Clause; a market friendly visa is all that is required. We could be making money from foreign nationals in the US instead of Losing money from foreign nationals in the US, with a federal id. a simple fee or fine, can make that happen.

we have no illegal problem, we have a revenue problem and a management problem.

Well I hope the dems don't want to gas them and throw them in ovens like you righties would like to do.

First things first: Seal the border so that the problem doesn't get worse.

Here in Southern Mexifornia it’s total wetback chaos. You could close your eyes, throw a rock in any direction and you’d be sure to hit an illegal beaner at anytime. We call our evening news Wetbacks Gone Wild. No kidding. We don’t even think white people commit crime out here...we never see it covered by the media. It’s a numbers game...I suppose.

Mexicans steal your job picking lettuce?

Well I hope the dems don't want to gas them and throw them in ovens like you righties would like to do.

Cool...now add something of value.
How do we get rid of 12-40 million illegal alien / federal criminals?

Sorry bud...my job requires an iQ, people and social skills, cash flow, a height of atleast 5’ 6” and you can not ever smell like a cross between Modello, Tapatio and ass.

Sorry bud...my job requires an iQ, people and social skills, cash flow, a height of atleast 5’ 6” and you can not ever smell like a cross between Modello, Tapatio and ass.

you have an IQ ?

thats rich. .. :21:

Mexicans steal your job mowing yards or cleaning hotel rooms ?

Forum List

Back