What do you identify yourself as?

What’s your political identity?

• Total voters

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I was wondering what the numbers are on everyone’s political leanings.

Mods should sticky this thread

BTW *centrists* are lying. They are leftists who like to lie about their ideology.

I'm a Constitutionalist who aligns with Libertarian Conservative beliefs in checks /limits on govt and even Christian views (of spiritual healing and agreement on universal laws and truth), and a Democrat who aligns with Greens and progressives on sustainable environment and social development needed for real world peace and justice.
I didn't see that on the list Rocko So I voted for Jake Starkey.
We may be opposites but at least Jake is honest about not following my arguments but trying to respect and include whatever process I'm talking about to resolve conflicts by democratically formed consensus. So at least JakeStarkey tries even where we diametrically disagree so I voted for that as representing how hard it is to enforce Constitutional process for effectively confronting and addressing conflicting beliefs.

Last edited:
I'm a Constitutionalist.
I didn't see that on the list Rocko So I voted for Jake Starkey.
We may be opposites but at least Jake is honest about not following my arguments but trying to respect and include whatever process I'm talking about to resolve conflicts by democratically formed consensus. So at least JakeStarkey tries even where we diametrically disagree so I voted for that as representing how hard it is to enforce Constitutional process for effectively confronting and addressing conflicting beliefs.

Jake’s alright. I appreciate your response

American!
who is:
against criminals/criminality
for America
there is no left or right --there is the sensical and the nonsensical
...I'm for cutting immigration because it makes sense--- NOT because of hate--this has nothing to do with left or right, but what makes sense
..I'm against illegals because it's ILLEGAL--hahahaaha--how hard is that to understand??!!??
...against gender ID bathrooms because it makes SENSE, not because of hate/right/conservative/left/lib/etc blah blah blah
etc

Conservative/libertarian....... but since the losertarians can't win public office to save their lives, I have to vote for Republicans just to keep the democrats from destroying the country.

I'm a Constitutionalist who aligns with Libertarian Conservative beliefs in checks /limits on govt and even Christian views (of spiritual healing and agreement on universal laws and truth), and a Democrat who aligns with Greens and progressives on sustainable environment and social development needed for real world peace and justice.

Well hell, emily.

The poll choices are inadequate:

I am a free and independent human fully invested in my natural rights to think and act according to my own agency.

Forum List

Back