What do you hate the most about the Trump administration?

See, this is why I used the word "blind".

Those of us on the Right are

no doubt better informed than you

lefties who have your head pumped

plum full of Bull Shit from your

Fake News Sources.
What fake news sources are those?

You Know...…

Like msnbc that fakes blowing up trucks

or cnn that doctors 911 tapes to fit their agenda.
LMAO!

That my gullible friend is the fake news. And it is you who has been taken in, not me.

Do you deny that cnn doctored the 911 call from George Zimmerman?

This should be fun to watch you wiggle...
Edited sure. To "for their agenda"? Wtf are you talking about?

What a moron you are...

Tell us what did Putin do...

Where the fuck you been?

Russia Helped Trump in 2016, Senate Committee Says

Nothing but Bullshit...

Tell us what did Putin do to help Trump...

You can't...…

Because you liberals are all full of Shit.

I'm sorry but if you can't accept reality, what's the point in showing it to you?

I

You can’t explain what the Russians supposedly

did to help Trump.

Your link is a bunch of convoluted Bull Shit

designed for ignorant liberals to lap up…

Again, I challenge you to tell us in your Own

Words what did Putin do to help Trump…..

We all know you can’t do it because you are full of Shit…..

Hey Seawytch…

I knew you were full of Shit and my post above proves it....

You spout shit that you can't back up.

The Senate intelligence report is bullshit? No, that would be the House Intelligence report.

I don't have to back anything up, Robert Mueller will release his report and we will all have a better picture of how we were attacked and perhaps how we can stop it from happening in the future. Also we will know how much "inside" help Russia had.

Lol.

I'm sorry dude but: what a dumbass!

But you'd rather have Bitchlary than Rump as Prez.
Yeah, but that's hardly any sort of recommendation as I'd rather have SpongeBob over either.

Leftists couch your lies a hundred different ways. Only Trump Derangement Syndrome would make you want her over Trump.

Being a Hillary supporter, you won't grasp this, but I actually didn't vote for Trump. Note I didn't say only Trump Derangement Syndrome would make you not want Trump. I said only TDS would make you want Hillary over him.

There are reasons to oppose him, which is why I argue both for and against him all the time. But only authoritarian leftist Democrats support Hillary
Are you retarded? Did you miss the part where I'm not a Clinton fan?

Are you retarded? Did you miss the part I pointed out that every other point you make is what Clinton supporters say? You're like g5000, moonglow, Jake and a bunch of other idiots who say you're not a Democrat then spend all day parroting their arguments.

If you're not a Clinton fan, act like you're not. Don't act like you are and say you're not
I'm not a Clinton fan.

I am a democratic.

It's not that hard dude.

Clearly you do since when the idea of blind faith came up, she wasn't your first thought
Lol.

Yeah, but that's hardly any sort of recommendation as I'd rather have SpongeBob over either.

You talk in Democrat talking points, do you notice that? Funny since you're not one ...
A. When did I say I wasn't a democratic?

B. What talking points are those?

Ah, so you are a Democrat, just not a Hillary fan. So you're even more generically a typical Hillary voter

Lol.

You talk in Democrat talking points, do you notice that? Funny since you're not one ...

Ah, so you are a Democrat, just not a Hillary fan. So you're even more generically a typical Hillary voter
I didn't vote for her. During the election I was trying to convince as many people as I could to write in "none of the above" which I think should be a binding option on every ballot for every office.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Those of us on the Right are

no doubt better informed than you

lefties who have your head pumped

plum full of Bull Shit from your

Fake News Sources.

You Know...…

LMAO!

That my gullible friend is the fake news. And it is you who has been taken in, not me.

Your ignorance is a result of your Fake News Consumption….

I don't have to have anything. In case you weren't aware, there is an investigation going on into Russia's interference in our election. There is an investigation because Russia interfered, not to find out if they did, but to what extent and how much help, if any, they had from Americans.

Russia interfered to help Donald Trump. This is a fact not in dispute. This time they helped Republicans. Next time it could be to help Democrats. Will that be okay with you?

Their is an investigation to pacify the liberals.. nothing will happen..it's obvious

There, not their. You're welcome.

Nothing will happen? Um...

Over 100 Charges, 19 People and 3 Companies: The Mueller Inquiry, Explained

He could investigate your dumb ass and throw you in jail forever..

Prove me wrong..

I've been investigated by the FBI. They did it every four years. Always got my clearance and never went to jail....I also never lied about contacts with Russians.

I caught you kid..

You caught me what? I've been investigated by the FBI and never went to jail. That's because I didn't lie about contacts with Russians like so many Trump officials have.

There were close to a dozen denials about ANY contacts with Russians from Trump and Co. Then when contacts were uncovered, the narrative shifted to "no collusion"...funny how the narrative seems to be shifting to "collusion isn't a crime", isn't it?

Russians: We have dirt on Hillary
Don Jr: I love it, let's meet!

You Know...…

LMAO!

Lol, it isn't I who has the fake news problem.

Nothing but Bullshit...

You can't...…

I'm sorry but if you can't accept reality, what's the point in showing it to you?

I

did to help Trump.

Hey Seawytch…

The Senate intelligence report is bullshit? No, that would be the House Intelligence report.

I don't have to back anything up, Robert Mueller will release his report and we will all have a better picture of how we were attacked and perhaps how we can stop it from happening in the future. Also we will know how much "inside" help Russia had.

What a Hoot...

You are so full of SHIT.....

You claim the Russians helped Trump,

yet you can't explain what they did....

Typical dumb ass full of SHIT liberal...….

Trump-1.jpg

I didn't vote for her. During the election I was trying to convince as many people as I could to write in "none of the above" which I think should be a binding option on every ballot for every office.

OK, then that is good. Most Democrats who say what you do voted for her. I voted for Gary Johnson

You Know...…

LMAO!

LOL back at you Dip Shit...

You can't deny that cnn, nbc and msnbc have all been caught lying.

You Know...…

LMAO!

Yet you keep repeating Fake News

Nothing but Bullshit...

You can't...…

I

did to help Trump.

Hey Seawytch…

What a Hoot...

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
May 16, 2018
The Senate intelligence committee says it agrees with a 2017 assessment by intelligence agencies that Russia intervened in the presidential election earlier to hurt the candidacy of Democrat Hillary Clinton and to help Donald Trump.

Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr said in a statement Wednesday that his staff has spent 14 months “reviewing the sources, tradecraft, and analytic work, and we see no reason to dispute the conclusions.”

That’s in contrast to the House intelligence committee, which agreed with the majority of the report but said last month that the agencies “did not employ proper analytic tradecraft” while assessing Russian president Vladimir Putin’s intentions.

Lawmakers on that committee said they agreed that Putin had wanted to hurt Clinton, but did not agree that meant he wanted to help Trump.

Blah-Blah-Blah ...

Russia interfered to help Donald Trump. This is a fact not in dispute. This time they helped Republicans. Next time it could be to help Democrats. Will that be okay with you?

Considering the outright ignorance of the Democrat base ...
I can see why you are upset the Russians convinced so many of them to vote for President Trump ... :thup:

Last edited:

I

did to help Trump.

Hey Seawytch…

What a Hoot...

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
May 16, 2018
The Senate intelligence committee says it agrees with a 2017 assessment by intelligence agencies that Russia intervened in the presidential election earlier to hurt the candidacy of Democrat Hillary Clinton and to help Donald Trump.

Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr said in a statement Wednesday that his staff has spent 14 months “reviewing the sources, tradecraft, and analytic work, and we see no reason to dispute the conclusions.”

That’s in contrast to the House intelligence committee, which agreed with the majority of the report but said last month that the agencies “did not employ proper analytic tradecraft” while assessing Russian president Vladimir Putin’s intentions.

Lawmakers on that committee said they agreed that Putin had wanted to hurt Clinton, but did not agree that meant he wanted to help Trump.

Just more liberal Bull Shit eddie….

Tell us in your own words what did

Putin do to help Trump....

You can't because you are full of Shit.

I hate the way his lips look like a cat's anus when he speaks...oh, yeah and the danger he poses to democracy and the rule of law.

If that were true, Obama must have kept you under the bed for eight years!

How is one so familiar with how a cat's anus looks? :uhh:

By owning a cat. Cats love to show you their assholes...and they look just like Trump's lips. It's uncanny.

I have 4 cats, don't know what any of their buttholes look like.

I

did to help Trump.

Hey Seawytch…

What a Hoot...

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
May 16, 2018

Deno yeah the house is all FOS and you're an honest guy Methinks you don't know your ass from your elbow

Nothing but Bullshit...

You can't...…

I

did to help Trump.

Hey Seawytch…

Their is an investigation to pacify the liberals.. nothing will happen..it's obvious

There, not their. You're welcome.

Nothing will happen? Um...

Over 100 Charges, 19 People and 3 Companies: The Mueller Inquiry, Explained

He could investigate your dumb ass and throw you in jail forever..

Prove me wrong..

I've been investigated by the FBI. They did it every four years. Always got my clearance and never went to jail....I also never lied about contacts with Russians.

I caught you kid..

You caught me what? I've been investigated by the FBI and never went to jail. That's because I didn't lie about contacts with Russians like so many Trump officials have.

There were close to a dozen denials about ANY contacts with Russians from Trump and Co. Then when contacts were uncovered, the narrative shifted to "no collusion"...funny how the narrative seems to be shifting to "collusion isn't a crime", isn't it?

Russians: We have dirt on Hillary
Don Jr: I love it, let's meet!

You see, you Lefties have zero credibility on this matter, when you whine and cry about Russia we laugh at you...You fucked up by recruiting tens of millions of illegal wetbacks to settle amongst good, REAL Americans to drop litters of welfare dependent, voting anchor babies. You’ve made good American taxpayers pay theses cockroaches to infiltrate our democracy from the inside.
When you bitch about ads run in cyberspace by Russia you just get laughed at.

Hey Seawytch…

What a Hoot...

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
May 16, 2018

Deno yeah the house is all FOS and you're an honest guy Methinks you don't know your ass from your elbow

ed, this proves once again that you and yours are full of Shit....

You claim Putin helped Trump yet you can't explain or

articulate just what Putin did to help Trump.....

This is clear evidence to the sane that you are full of shit.

Forum List

Back