What do you hate the most about the Trump administration?

Nothing but Bullshit...

Tell us what did Putin do to help Trump...

You can't...…

Because you liberals are all full of Shit.

I'm sorry but if you can't accept reality, what's the point in showing it to you?

Because you have nothing... except excuses.

I don't have to have anything. In case you weren't aware, there is an investigation going on into Russia's interference in our election. There is an investigation because Russia interfered, not to find out if they did, but to what extent and how much help, if any, they had from Americans.

Russia interfered to help Donald Trump. This is a fact not in dispute. This time they helped Republicans. Next time it could be to help Democrats. Will that be okay with you?

Their is an investigation to pacify the liberals.. nothing will happen..it's obvious

There, not their. You're welcome.

Nothing will happen? Um...

Over 100 Charges, 19 People and 3 Companies: The Mueller Inquiry, Explained

The blatant lying and general dishonesty of his administration. And the scariest part ... the people who don't seem to mind it.

Read your own words and then think about

what obama did to Trump.

You on the left support Nazis..
Obama didn't do anything to Trump except treat him much better than he deserved. Trump is the original birther.

Your Fake News Consumption has made you ignorant.....

Your posts should come with a warning about irony poisoning.

The thing I hate most about the Trump Administration is the constant whinging, lying, cover ups, spying, sabotage and all the other things the Resistance is doing to undo the results of the 2016 election which Trump won FAIR AND SQUARE.
Yeah fair and square with Putins help

What a moron you are...

Tell us what did Putin do...

Where the fuck you been?

Russia Helped Trump in 2016, Senate Committee Says

Nothing but Bullshit...

You can't...…

I'm sorry but if you can't accept reality, what's the point in showing it to you?

You can’t explain what the Russians supposedly

did to help Trump.

Your link is a bunch of convoluted Bull Shit

designed for ignorant liberals to lap up…

Again, I challenge you to tell us in your Own

Words what did Putin do to help Trump…..

We all know you can’t do it because you are full of Shit…..

Nothing but Bullshit...

You can't...…

I don't have to have anything. In case you weren't aware, there is an investigation going on into Russia's interference in our election. There is an investigation because Russia interfered, not to find out if they did, but to what extent and how much help, if any, they had from Americans.

Russia interfered to help Donald Trump. This is a fact not in dispute. This time they helped Republicans. Next time it could be to help Democrats. Will that be okay with you?

Their is an investigation to pacify the liberals.. nothing will happen..it's obvious

He could investigate your dumb ass and throw you in jail forever..

Prove me wrong..

What a moron you are...

Where the fuck you been?

Nothing but Bullshit...

You can't...…

did to help Trump.

They are telling you liberals and blacks are stupid as hell, they can't get an ID they read memes on the net..they are dumb .

The blind Faith of his less intelligent followers.

From a Hillary worshiper. Classic.
When will you dinks learn that disliking tRump doesn't mean I like clinton.?

Clearly you do since when the idea of blind faith came up, she wasn't your first thought
Lol.

I'm sorry dude but: what a dumbass!

OK, you got me. Only a dumbass would question the Democrat party. They aren't capable of lying or deceit. They only what they do because they care about us. Democrats are perfect, they are Gods

Clearly you do since when the idea of blind faith came up, she wasn't your first thought
Lol.

But you'd rather have Bitchlary than Rump as Prez.
Yeah, but that's hardly any sort of recommendation as I'd rather have SpongeBob over either.

Leftists couch your lies a hundred different ways. Only Trump Derangement Syndrome would make you want her over Trump.

Being a Hillary supporter, you won't grasp this, but I actually didn't vote for Trump. Note I didn't say only Trump Derangement Syndrome would make you not want Trump. I said only TDS would make you want Hillary over him.

There are reasons to oppose him, which is why I argue both for and against him all the time. But only authoritarian leftist Democrats support Hillary

The blatant lying and general dishonesty of his administration. And the scariest part ... the people who don't seem to mind it.

Read your own words and then think about

what obama did to Trump.

You on the left support Nazis..
Obama didn't do anything to Trump except treat him much better than he deserved. Trump is the original birther.

Your Fake News Consumption has made you ignorant.....

Your posts should come with a warning about irony poisoning.

Speaking of irony….

You liberals have been choking on a lot of it lately….

Thank you President Donald J. Trump our Glorious

Leader and liberal Thumper.

Prove me wrong..

I've been investigated by the FBI. They did it every four years. Always got my clearance and never went to jail....I also never lied about contacts with Russians.

Lol.

OK, you got me. Only a dumbass would question the Democrat party. They aren't capable of lying or deceit. They only what they do because they care about us. Democrats are perfect, they are Gods
About time you realized that.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Lol.

Yeah, but that's hardly any sort of recommendation as I'd rather have SpongeBob over either.

Leftists couch your lies a hundred different ways. Only Trump Derangement Syndrome would make you want her over Trump.

Being a Hillary supporter, you won't grasp this, but I actually didn't vote for Trump. Note I didn't say only Trump Derangement Syndrome would make you not want Trump. I said only TDS would make you want Hillary over him.

There are reasons to oppose him, which is why I argue both for and against him all the time. But only authoritarian leftist Democrats support Hillary
Are you retarded? Did you miss the part where I'm not a Clinton fan?

Lol.

You talk in Democrat talking points, do you notice that? Funny since you're not one ...

It's not blind faith....

We are getting results......
See, this is why I used the word "blind".

Those of us on the Right are

no doubt better informed than you

lefties who have your head pumped

plum full of Bull Shit from your

Fake News Sources.
What fake news sources are those?

You Know...…

Like msnbc that fakes blowing up trucks

or cnn that doctors 911 tapes to fit their agenda.

Lol.

You talk in Democrat talking points, do you notice that? Funny since you're not one ...
A. When did I say I wasn't a democratic?

B. What talking points are those?

What a moron you are...

Where the fuck you been?

Nothing but Bullshit...

You can't...…

did to help Trump.

Hey Seawytch…

I knew you were full of Shit and my post above proves it....

You spout shit that you can't back up.

It's not blind faith....

Fake News Sources.

You Know...…

LMAO!

That my gullible friend is the fake news. And it is you who has been taken in, not me.

Prove me wrong..

I've been investigated by the FBI. They did it every four years. Always got my clearance and never went to jail....I also never lied about contacts with Russians.

I caught you kid..

It's not blind faith....

Fake News Sources.

You Know...…

LMAO!

That my gullible friend is the fake news. And it is you who has been taken in, not me.

Do you deny that cnn doctored the 911 call from George Zimmerman?

This should be fun to watch you wiggle...

Lol.

Are you retarded? Did you miss the part where I'm not a Clinton fan?

Are you retarded? Did you miss the part I pointed out that every other point you make is what Clinton supporters say? You're like g5000, moonglow, Jake and a bunch of other idiots who say you're not a Democrat then spend all day parroting their arguments.

If you're not a Clinton fan, act like you're not. Don't act like you are and say you're not

Forum List

Back