Trump announcing this week that he plans to run in 2020

We'll have to see if he lasts that long :)

mueller%2Bjury.jpg

I don't expect him to run. If he indeed makes an announcement this far ahead of 2020 I would take it as his administration is having trouble in negotiating with other countries because they figure to wait him out.

I do hope GOP does well this November in mid-terms. If not then the impression that he's a lame duck will be especially hard for him to shake.

Trump to announce 2020 reelection bid

This will not doubt be moved because it is not of a political nature

LOL, move it, Trump needs fake news people like you
I hope he loses.
I know one thing for sure: if Trump wins again you liberals will blame Russians for that because you are all Zombies.
No, I'll blame you brain dead conservatives who no longer have the sense you were born with. Russia and Trump have done a great job of turning you into drooling idiots who will follow a dollar being pulled through the trailer park.

I don't expect him to run. If he indeed makes an announcement this far ahead of 2020 I would take it as his administration is having trouble in negotiating with other countries because they figure to wait him out.

I do hope GOP does well this November in mid-terms. If not then the impression that he's a lame duck will be especially hard for him to shake.
I thought those rallies he's been holding were an admission he would be running. Didn't I hear he was already fund raising quite a while ago? He'll run, alright. He's already started.

I hope he loses.
I know one thing for sure: if Trump wins again you liberals will blame Russians for that because you are all Zombies.
No, I'll blame you brain dead conservatives who no longer have the sense you were born with. Russia and Trump have done a great job of turning you into drooling idiots who will follow a dollar being pulled through the trailer park.

You're right, Russia is a serious threat. That's why you hated Hillary so much for taking a $145 million bribe to sell them 20% of our uranium reserves, isn't it?

Pretty sure 98% of the people expected him to run again.
Wrong because 100 percent of the Hillary loons posting here, which comprise 30 to 50 percent of the population expect Trump to be arrested. impeached and hung in public...………

LOL Trump may even run for a third term

I hope he loses.
So you are a brain dead liberal still in denial that not only is Trump the President, but that he is a GREAT President

I hope he loses.
Doubtful. Have you been watching the midterm primaries? The moderates and centrist democrats are being destroyed by far leftists etc...even happened here in Georgia the moderate dem candidate for governor lost and they nominated a nut case leftist who will get destroyed. I expect same to happen in primaries for 2020 democrat candidate for president.

He announced months ago he was running for re-election
Produce a date then kiddy...………………

Do you think that because you say it, that it's true?

LOL

Tip, use less vaseline

You're the one who's going to need the Vaseline. You know what's worse than being totally wrong? Being a total dick while you do it.

Here you go, dick:

Trump Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign Earlier Than Any President in History

Trump set to announce 2020 re-election bid

Trump names 'digital guru' Brad Parscale campaign manager for 2020 re-election bid

Now, did the Vaseline help?

I thought those rallies he's been holding were an admission he would be running. Didn't I hear he was already fund raising quite a while ago? He'll run, alright. He's already started.

Look atchu all hate filled and shit. Get over yourself, you're allowing the powers that be to play you. You're in for a wild ride but it's not because of Rump.

Forum List

Back