What do you hate the most about the Trump administration?

Do you deny that cnn doctored the 911 call from George Zimmerman?

This should be fun to watch you wiggle...
Edited sure. To "for their agenda"? Wtf are you talking about?

Your ignorance is a result of your Fake News Consumption….
Lol, it isn't I who has the fake news problem.

Yet you keep repeating Fake News
I'm afraid you are incorrect.

Yes, you are in your hyperbole about Trump

Edited sure. To "for their agenda"? Wtf are you talking about?

LOL back at you Dip Shit...

You can't deny that cnn, nbc and msnbc have all been caught lying.
Sure I can. Have they made mistakes? Of course.

Out and out made shit up like fox does? Nope.

Why are you affraid of fox?

What are you a snow flake or something...
FAUX news is always good for a laugh,,,especially that pig Hannity who tells Drumph what bs to deliver

LOL back at you Dip Shit...

You can't deny that cnn, nbc and msnbc have all been caught lying.
Sure I can. Have they made mistakes? Of course.

Out and out made shit up like fox does? Nope.

Why are you affraid of fox?

What are you a snow flake or something...
FAUX news is always good for a laugh,,,especially that pig Hannity who tells Drumph what bs to deliver

No you are always good for a laugh..

Hey Seawytch…

I knew you were full of Shit and my post above proves it....

You spout shit that you can't back up.

The Senate intelligence report is bullshit? No, that would be the House Intelligence report.

I don't have to back anything up, Robert Mueller will release his report and we will all have a better picture of how we were attacked and perhaps how we can stop it from happening in the future. Also we will know how much "inside" help Russia had.

What a Hoot...

You are so full of SHIT.....

You claim the Russians helped Trump,

yet you can't explain what they did....

Typical dumb ass full of SHIT liberal...….
By ASSOCIATED PRESS
May 16, 2018
The Senate intelligence committee says it agrees with a 2017 assessment by intelligence agencies that Russia intervened in the presidential election earlier to hurt the candidacy of Democrat Hillary Clinton and to help Donald Trump.

Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr said in a statement Wednesday that his staff has spent 14 months “reviewing the sources, tradecraft, and analytic work, and we see no reason to dispute the conclusions.”

That’s in contrast to the House intelligence committee, which agreed with the majority of the report but said last month that the agencies “did not employ proper analytic tradecraft” while assessing Russian president Vladimir Putin’s intentions.

Lawmakers on that committee said they agreed that Putin had wanted to hurt Clinton, but did not agree that meant he wanted to help Trump.

Hey eddie…

It’s all up to you now to explain

Just what did Putin do to help

Trump Win……

Your other little liberal buddies ran off

In the weeds when confronted with

this question.
Why not google it You know how?? They flooded Face Book with lies about Hillary aimed specifically at close states and suckers like you believed all the russian bs just like you believe trumps

The Russians spent $100K on ads that were designed to cause disruption - they advocated for both hiLIARy and Trump, as well as attacking both of them. The point was to sew discord and cause gullible people to not trust the results of the election. In that, they most certainly succeeded.

But as well all know that nobody on the interwebs ever changes anyone else's opinion, the Russians did not get anyone to vote for Trump who was a hiLIARy supporter.

The Senate intelligence report is bullshit? No, that would be the House Intelligence report.

I don't have to back anything up, Robert Mueller will release his report and we will all have a better picture of how we were attacked and perhaps how we can stop it from happening in the future. Also we will know how much "inside" help Russia had.

What a Hoot...

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
May 16, 2018
The Senate intelligence committee says it agrees with a 2017 assessment by intelligence agencies that Russia intervened in the presidential election earlier to hurt the candidacy of Democrat Hillary Clinton and to help Donald Trump.

Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr said in a statement Wednesday that his staff has spent 14 months “reviewing the sources, tradecraft, and analytic work, and we see no reason to dispute the conclusions.”

That’s in contrast to the House intelligence committee, which agreed with the majority of the report but said last month that the agencies “did not employ proper analytic tradecraft” while assessing Russian president Vladimir Putin’s intentions.

Lawmakers on that committee said they agreed that Putin had wanted to hurt Clinton, but did not agree that meant he wanted to help Trump.

Hey eddie…

Trump Win……

this question.
Why not google it You know how?? They flooded Face Book with lies about Hillary aimed specifically at close states and suckers like you believed all the russian bs just like you believe trumps

The Russians spent $100K on ads that were designed to cause disruption - they advocated for both hiLIARy and Trump, as well as attacking both of them. The point was to sew discord and cause gullible people to not trust the results of the election. In that, they most certainly succeeded.

But as well all know that nobody on the interwebs ever changes anyone else's opinion, the Russians did not get anyone to vote for Trump who was a hiLIARy supporter.
But the house disagrees with you They say Russias aim was to hurt hillary and help trump Who am I to believe ?? You ...or them

A. When did I say I wasn't a democratic?

B. What talking points are those?

Ah, so you are a Democrat, just not a Hillary fan. So you're even more generically a typical Hillary voter
I didn't vote for her. During the election I was trying to convince as many people as I could to write in "none of the above" which I think should be a binding option on every ballot for every office.

OK, then that is good. Most Democrats who say what you do voted for her. I voted for Gary Johnson
Wasn't impressed by any if the their party candidates either, although they were better than either of the two major party candidates.

Johnson was a horrible candidate. This was three straight elections the Libertarians didn't nominate an actual libertarian
Johnson was the best of a bad lot. And he wasn't anything I could get behind.

What a Hoot...

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
May 16, 2018

Hey eddie…

Trump Win……

this question.

But the house disagrees with you They say Russias aim was to hurt hillary and help trump Who am I to believe ?? You ...or them

I believe my own judgement based on reading a variety of sources.

The Russians sponsored anti-Trump and Resistance protests as well as Pro-Hillary messaging. The didn't do this to help Trump, bub..

The thing that I hate the most about the Trump administration is that he hasn't got the Justice Department to vigorously pursue the crimes of Obama, the DNC and Crooked Hillary.

I hate the way his lips look like a cat's anus when he speaks...oh, yeah and the danger he poses to democracy and the rule of law.

If that were true, Obama must have kept you under the bed for eight years!

How is one so familiar with how a cat's anus looks? :uhh:

By owning a cat. Cats love to show you their assholes...and they look just like Trump's lips. It's uncanny.

They just show you how they feel about you. They think you are an asshole.

Another thing I hate about the Trump administration is that he hasn't used Apache gunships to deal with the Illegals on the border.

The blatant lying and general dishonesty of his administration. And the scariest part ... the people who don't seem to mind it.

Read your own words and then think about

what obama did to Trump.

You on the left support Nazis..
Obama didn't do anything to Trump except treat him much better than he deserved. Trump is the original birther.

Wrong, but that is normal for your idiocy.

Ah, so you are a Democrat, just not a Hillary fan. So you're even more generically a typical Hillary voter
I didn't vote for her. During the election I was trying to convince as many people as I could to write in "none of the above" which I think should be a binding option on every ballot for every office.

OK, then that is good. Most Democrats who say what you do voted for her. I voted for Gary Johnson
Wasn't impressed by any if the their party candidates either, although they were better than either of the two major party candidates.

Johnson was a horrible candidate. This was three straight elections the Libertarians didn't nominate an actual libertarian
Johnson was the best of a bad lot. And he wasn't anything I could get behind.

Worst election ever. A Marxist Democrat, an anti-free trade Republican and a Libertarian who wasn't a libertarian.

The worst before this one was 2008. I voted for Ralph Nader because at least when he was criticized he said it didn't matter, the parties were the same.

I tried to vote for Jill Stein this time for the same reason, but her going to the Bakken energy fields and committing vandalism protesting against energy independence was too much for me.

Johnson was the only choice. I will vote for Trump in 2020 though if he actually builds the wall

Yet you keep repeating Fake News
I'm afraid you are incorrect.

Yes, you are in your hyperbole about Trump
Not really hyperbole.

Of course it is. The only way you can't see that is being a partisan Democrat. His policies aren't that different than any other politician. He's a populist, but doesn't say what you want to hear so you go to hyperbole over everything he says

Not much to hate... the winning can sometimes be too much, tires me.

Besides that, I can't think of anything right now.

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
May 16, 2018

Hey eddie…

Trump Win……

this question.

The Russians sponsored anti-Trump and Resistance protests as well as Pro-Hillary messaging. The didn't do this to help Trump, bub..
and imo boed you're blind to anything anti trump Bet you believe he never lies either

Hey eddie…

Trump Win……

this question.

and imo boed you're blind to anything anti trump Bet you believe he never lies either

As if I care what your ignorant and uninformed opinion is.

Here's a big difference between you and me: I don't worship Trump as a sort of God the way you do with Obama.

As if I care what your ignorant and uninformed opinion is.

Here's a big difference between you and me: I don't worship Trump as a sort of God the way you do with Obama.
JFYI I'm really smart ,,Hugely,,,I know more than lawyers and generals and Obama is in the past ,,a good man a good president and if you don't think so let me punch your tough shit ticket

Nothing but Bullshit...

Tell us what did Putin do to help Trump...

You can't...…

Because you liberals are all full of Shit.

I'm sorry but if you can't accept reality, what's the point in showing it to you?

Because you have nothing... except excuses.

I don't have to have anything. In case you weren't aware, there is an investigation going on into Russia's interference in our election. There is an investigation because Russia interfered, not to find out if they did, but to what extent and how much help, if any, they had from Americans.

Russia interfered to help Donald Trump. This is a fact not in dispute. This time they helped Republicans. Next time it could be to help Democrats. Will that be okay with you?

Their is an investigation to pacify the liberals.. nothing will happen..it's obvious

There, not their. You're welcome.

Nothing will happen? Um...

Over 100 Charges, 19 People and 3 Companies: The Mueller Inquiry, Explained

No convictions.

Their is an investigation to pacify the liberals.. nothing will happen..it's obvious

There, not their. You're welcome.

Nothing will happen? Um...

Over 100 Charges, 19 People and 3 Companies: The Mueller Inquiry, Explained

He could investigate your dumb ass and throw you in jail forever..

Prove me wrong..

I've been investigated by the FBI. They did it every four years. Always got my clearance and never went to jail....I also never lied about contacts with Russians.

I caught you kid..

You caught me what? I've been investigated by the FBI and never went to jail. That's because I didn't lie about contacts with Russians like so many Trump officials have.

There were close to a dozen denials about ANY contacts with Russians from Trump and Co. Then when contacts were uncovered, the narrative shifted to "no collusion"...funny how the narrative seems to be shifting to "collusion isn't a crime", isn't it?

Russians: We have dirt on Hillary
Don Jr: I love it, let's meet!

Where is that illegal?

Forum List

Back