What do you hate the most about the Trump administration?

The way this administration operates obviously pisses a lot of people off...I’m curious, specifically, what are those things that bother you the most? What would you like to see changed? I’ll list some things below to help invoke some thoughts.
Are you sick of watching America’s best benefit and kick ass?
Do you hate that America’s Best has been unified under this admin?
Do you hate that blacks may have crawled off the Democratic Plantation?
Do you hate that illegal wetbacks are running scared like the filthy cockroaches they are?
Do you hate that law and order is being restored?
Do you hate the stock market exploding?
Do you hate real estate values blowing off the charts?
Do you hate him leveraging the world to benefit Americans?
Do you hate him using the phrase “Americans First”?
Do you hate him not supporting deranged men shitting next to little girls?
Do you hate him injecting God into government?
Do you hate that he bangs Liberal whores?
Do you hate that he won’t write a blank check to the FSA? (Free Shit Army)
Do you hate that he hasn’t upgraded Hussein’s 1980’s flip phones to iPhone X’s for ghetto peeps?
Do you hate that he “talks mean” about America’s filth?
I hate the idea that Trtump's white nationalism has racist, bigoted fucks like you think it is now acceptable to be a racist & bigoted fuck..

Racist & bigoted people are uneducated, ignorant people.

I was an outspoken bigot long before the Trump era....sorry bud. I hate all filthy fucks like you regardless of skin color.
I refuse to pretend that demographics and facts don’t exist, I refuse to be silenced out of fear that ignorant fools like you may scream “RACIST” at the sky.
You dirty bastards have played victim and hid behind your cries of racism, bigotry and political correctness long enough....you’re done...it’s time to finally get your shit right and stop being a drag, a liability, a pet human to others.

Stupid is as stupid does, partner.

Partner, you prove my point...….

Except that you don't have any point, except to call me stupid. A third-grade insult.

My IQ is fine, friend. No need to worry yourself over that.

Face it....

You can't fight nature....

As a liberal you are ignorant....

Maybe that's how it works in Trump world.

Why are you so obsessed with me, Deno?

JS, I’m not obsessed with you…

Like Trump, I don’t let your liberal BS lay………….

Later my mixed up friend….

I am off to the pool…
Hopefully not the gene pool, we already have too many dumbass trumpettes.

The way this administration operates obviously pisses a lot of people off...I’m curious, specifically, what are those things that bother you the most? What would you like to see changed? I’ll list some things below to help invoke some thoughts.
Do you hate that illegal wetbacks are running scared like the filthy cockroaches they are?
Do you hate that he hasn’t upgraded Hussein’s 1980’s flip phones to iPhone X’s for ghetto peeps?
I hate the idea that Trtump's white nationalism has racist, bigoted fucks like you think it is now acceptable to be a racist & bigoted fuck..

I was an outspoken bigot long before the Trump era....sorry bud. I hate all filthy fucks like you regardless of skin color.
I refuse to pretend that demographics and facts don’t exist, I refuse to be silenced out of fear that ignorant fools like you may scream “RACIST” at the sky.
You dirty bastards have played victim and hid behind your cries of racism, bigotry and political correctness long enough....you’re done...it’s time to finally get your shit right and stop being a drag, a liability, a pet human to others.

We're done? Really? You really think your brand of hate will win?

So you think it is a fact that people of color are below you somehow? Fromn your posts, you are nothing but an ignorant little person.

If I was a stupid Moon Bat I would hate Trump for for fixing the things that Obama fucked up. Because then it would make me look like a moron for voting for Obama that did such a terrible job.

So you think it is a fact that people of color are below you somehow? Fromn your posts, you are nothing but an ignorant little person.

“People of color”
Astronomically higher incarceration rates
Astronomically higher rate of criminality
Astronomically higher welfare rates
Astronomically higher rate of abortions
I could go on and on....do you make a distinction between good and bad people? What metrics do you use?
(does the candid truth cause you to piss yourself?)

Partner, you prove my point...….

Except that you don't have any point, except to call me stupid. A third-grade insult.

My IQ is fine, friend. No need to worry yourself over that.

Face it....

You can't fight nature....

As a liberal you are ignorant....

Maybe that's how it works in Trump world.

Why are you so obsessed with me, Deno?

JS, I’m not obsessed with you…

Like Trump, I don’t let your liberal BS lay………….

Later my mixed up friend….

I am off to the pool…
Hopefully not the gene pool, we already have too many dumbass trumpettes.

You're the Dumb Ass...Dumb Ass...

“People of color”
I could go on and on....do you make a distinction between good and bad people? What metrics do you use?

“People of color”

Who puts them in prison? Black get caught with crack get 10 years, rich white boys get caught with cocaine get probation.Whitey fucks like you keep blacks under your thumb for over a hundred years, what did you expect. You kept them out of schools, society, good jobs & then you have the nerve to bitch about welfare? Really.

Blacks are disproportionately poor Don't flatter yourself into thinking that that makes you bette than they are. For one, they aren't some Nazi fuck that think they are the master race.
'Fuck you you racist piece of shit,. You are an embarrassment to this country.

“People of color”

Who puts them in prison? Black get caught with crack get 10 years, rich white boys get caught with cocaine get probation.Whitey fucks like you keep blacks under your thumb for over a hundred years, what did you expect. You kept them out of schools, society, good jobs & then you have the nerve to bitch about welfare? Really.

Blacks are disproportionately poor Don't flatter yourself into thinking that that makes you bette than they are. For one, they aren't some Nazi fuck that think they are the master race.

Caught with cocaine, what the hell, set them all loose, in Chicago.

“People of color”

“Fuck you you racist piece of shit,. You are an embarrassment to this country.”
Haha..Why the hostility...I just provided you with some known facts. Why does the truth suck for you?
Yep, Whitey still has them on the plantations...we’re still holding them back..we refuse to let them achieve anything more than President Of The United States Of America.

Forum List

Back