What do you consider a good age to introduce the kids to the pro-abort family?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
My fiancee and I have been discussing this on and off for a few months. We both agree that it's a delicate balance. On the one hand family ties are important, but on the other we both understand that our child's safety will be absolutely paramount. We're thinking maybe about four for the initial meeting and supervised visits and seven or eight to be left alone. Strangers are a whole nother topic obviously. This is just parents, aunts/uncles, cousins. Close relations. We're still not sure how acquaintances will work. We know the clinic we'd use is staunchly pro-child and pro-life. Is that maybe too early? Too late? Thoughts?

My fiancee and I have been discussing this on and off for a few months. We both agree that it's a delicate balance. On the one hand family ties are important, but on the other we both understand that our child's safety will be absolutely paramount. We're thinking maybe about four for the initial meeting and supervised visits and seven or eight to be left alone. Strangers are a whole nother topic obviously. This is just parents, aunts/uncles, cousins. Close relations. We're still not sure how acquaintances will work. We know the clinic we'd use is staunchly pro-child and pro-life. Is that maybe too early? Too late? Thoughts?

I don't even understand the question. What are you going to tell your kids about?

I don't even understand the question. What are you going to tell your kids about?
The question is the title of the thread. The details are the details. What do you personally consider a good age to introduce the kids to the PC side of the family? Where are your personal boundaries there?

Yes, I'm only a Libtard, and I cannot understand just exactly what you're saying. In fact, I've got no fuckin' idea!

The question is the title of the thread. The details are the details. What do you personally consider a good age to introduce the kids to the PC side of the family? Where are your personal boundaries there?

No, I don't understand it either.

I introduced my kids to all the members of my family, from day 1. That you would even consider some 'PC' relatives to be some sort of risk to your child shows a deep lack of confidence in your own 'convictions'.
You seem to understand that your philosophy is fundamentally flawed, and exposing a fresh young mind to reality will mean he is 'lost' forever.
You want, perhaps, to be sure he is brainwashed sufficiently, with an unquestioning belief in bronze-age mythology, before any rational thought finds its way into his head.

So you are saying that at some age, you are going to sit your kids down, and tell them you support having kids aborted and killed..... while talking to your kids?

Am I missing something? This sounds sick. You are either explaining what you mean badly, or you are a really disturbing individual.

I honestly don't know which. Pro-life, telling children that all life, including their lives, are precious should start at any age.

Pro-abortion.... I honestly can't imagine any age that is great to actually tell your kids. "Yes we believe you could have been put to death in the womb" is a great thing to tell your kids. 0.o I don't have an answer for you on that. It's just disgusting.

So you are saying that at some age, you are going to sit your kids down, and tell them you support having kids aborted and killed..... while talking to your kids?

Am I missing something? This sounds sick. You are either explaining what you mean badly, or you are a really disturbing individual.

I honestly don't know which. Pro-life, telling children that all life, including their lives, are precious should start at any age.

Pro-abortion.... I honestly can't imagine any age that is great to actually tell your kids. "Yes we believe you could have been put to death in the womb" is a great thing to tell your kids. 0.o I don't have an answer for you on that. It's just disgusting.
... That's the exact opposite of what I said, actually... You should work on your reading comprehension. The question is in the title. It is "What do you consider a good age to introduce the kids to the pro-abort family?" We are both pro-life. We are discussing the earliest safe age to introduce the eventual kids to our deeply PC families.

... That's the exact opposite of what I said, actually... You should work on your reading comprehension. The question is in the title. It is "What do you consider a good age to introduce the kids to the pro-abort family?" We are both pro-life. We are discussing the earliest safe age to introduce the eventual kids to our deeply PC families.
How do you think that that meeting will go? "Hey kids I'm your uncle, you know I'm pro-abortion?" Most conversations don't go around that particular topic. So there is 1 of 2 things that are happening for you to put up this post. 1. You are so obsessed with this topic tat it has killed all objectivity, so you forget how normal social discourse goes. 2. This OP is trying to start a discussion about how it is wrong to explain to kids that something like abortion exists. Number one means you probably need some type of counselling. Number 2 means you are pretty bad at starting discussions.

Or the third option, it's something that's come up between us because it's relevant to our lives and any encounter with either of our families will inevitably turn to that topic. One thing we have in common is a pretty strained relationship with our kinfolk over it.

... You should work on your reading comprehension.
You've got a lot of nerve saying that to someone, you idiot. You don't know what you want to say ...... of even if it's something you want to ask. How in hell do expect others to know what you want? I think you want to try dictating something (God knows what it is) in the guise of a question.

Or the third option, it's something that's come up between us because it's relevant to our lives and any encounter with either of our families will inevitably turn to that topic. One thing we have in common is a pretty strained relationship with our kinfolk over it.
Golly! I wonder what age is required before telling children that the US illegally invaded Irak, made up lies about WMD's, set up torture camps in Abu Graib and Guantanamo, raped, tortured and murder one million innocent men, women, and children, and never even apologized? My wife thinks we should wait until the kids are 4 but I think 2 is best. What do you think?

Actually, this a good opportunity to bring up a subject that has been troubling my wife an I. We already have enough children so we are thinking about using condoms. The problem is that we don't know at what age our children should be before we openly discuss what sort of condoms are best for us. We don't know if we should purchase the slick ones, or those that are ribbed. What do you think? Should we wait until the kids are 3 years old before we start to discuss the subject? The thing is, we are eager to get started, so we're kind of in a hurry. Would it be better to ask our children their opinion? How about we begin talking about the coloured ones or the flavoured ones first, just to get the children used to the idea of discussing the subject? Your input would be greatly appreciated …. but hurry please!

... You should work on your reading comprehension.
You've got a lot of nerve saying that to someone, you idiot. You don't know what you want to say ...... of even if it's something you want to ask. How in hell do expect others to know what you want? I think you want to try dictating something (God knows what it is) in the guise of a question.
I don't know what you're trying to say here. We're both pro-life to the core. Our families for the most part aren't. We've been discussing when to first allow the kids around them. It had nothing to do with discussing the fucked up practice with them. It had everything to do with determining the safest, earliest time to allow PC family alone around them. I'm unsure why you're having such a difficult time understanding this concept.

I don't know what you're trying to say here. We're both pro-life to the core. Our families for the most part aren't. We've been discussing when to first allow the kids around them. It had nothing to do with discussing the fucked up practice with them. It had everything to do with determining the safest, earliest time to allow PC family alone around them. I'm unsure why you're having such a difficult time understanding this concept.
Don't take this personally, but you are stupid. If you think your cousin is a pedophile will you will you leave him alone with your children .... or will you give it some thought first? I cannot think of any situation where a car salesman is going to try selling a child a automobile, let alone bring up the subject of abortion. What is wrong with you?

If you act responsible, why would abortion even come up? Like Hillary Clinton said, "I want abortion “safe, legal and rare, and by rare, I mean rare.” If you act responsible, for most families, it won't even come up.

"What do you consider a good age to introduce the kids to the pro-abort family?"

Please tell me you aren't serious. Do you honestly think your relatives are going to discuss abortion with an infant, or toddler or ten year old for that matter? Even if they were to do so, just how much of it will the kid comprehend?

Last edited:

How do you think that that meeting will go? "Hey kids I'm your uncle, you know I'm pro-abortion?" Most conversations don't go around that particular topic. So there is 1 of 2 things that are happening for you to put up this post. 1. You are so obsessed with this topic tat it has killed all objectivity, so you forget how normal social discourse goes. 2. This OP is trying to start a discussion about how it is wrong to explain to kids that something like abortion exists. Number one means you probably need some type of counselling. Number 2 means you are pretty bad at starting discussions.

Don't take this personally, but you are stupid. If you think your cousin is a pedophile will you will you leave him alone with your children .... or will you give it some thought first? I cannot think of any situation where a car salesman is going to try selling a child a automobile, let alone bring up the subject of abortion. What is wrong with you?

I'm with you two. When I saw the thread title, I thought, "Are you f*cking kidding me?"

You're actually saying that anyone who doesn't agree with your pro-life dogma is a dangerous pedophile, or worse.
Get some help, your children are in more danger from the twisted beliefs of the parents, than from any actual threat from other family members, who probably will love your children in ways you cannot comprehend.

Forum List

Back