What do you consider a good age to introduce the kids to the pro-abort family?

I introduced my kids to all the members of my family, from day 1. That you would even consider some 'PC' relatives to be some sort of risk to your child shows a deep lack of confidence in your own 'convictions'.
You seem to understand that your philosophy is fundamentally flawed, and exposing a fresh young mind to reality will mean he is 'lost' forever.
You want, perhaps, to be sure he is brainwashed sufficiently, with an unquestioning belief in bronze-age mythology, before any rational thought finds its way into his head.
pro abortion lunatics are dangerous. O would never introduce any child to the crazy, depraved fucks.

My fiancee and I have been discussing this on and off for a few months. We both agree that it's a delicate balance. On the one hand family ties are important, but on the other we both understand that our child's safety will be absolutely paramount. We're thinking maybe about four for the initial meeting and supervised visits and seven or eight to be left alone. Strangers are a whole nother topic obviously. This is just parents, aunts/uncles, cousins. Close relations. We're still not sure how acquaintances will work. We know the clinic we'd use is staunchly pro-child and pro-life. Is that maybe too early? Too late? Thoughts?

So ..... with this intro, plus subsequent posts you've made, I take it that as a puritan as you and your "finacee" (most certainly must be) don't have any children, and you are planning far ahead for this future event? If not, my question is at what age are you planning on telling your children that they are illegitimate? OK. If we are taking a poll on your age, my guess is 18.

My fiancee and I have been discussing this on and off for a few months. We both agree that it's a delicate balance. On the one hand family ties are important, but on the other we both understand that our child's safety will be absolutely paramount. We're thinking maybe about four for the initial meeting and supervised visits and seven or eight to be left alone. Strangers are a whole nother topic obviously. This is just parents, aunts/uncles, cousins. Close relations. We're still not sure how acquaintances will work. We know the clinic we'd use is staunchly pro-child and pro-life. Is that maybe too early? Too late? Thoughts?
The grammar, syntax, vocabulary, organization, and vagueness of this piece are really bad.

I will use logic therefore to try to extrude some workable facts.

You are male and Californian and early to mid 20's and you have a girlie-friend and the two of you are not married. I had to look a bunch of this up independently.

You think kids need to be brainwashed about abortion.

Most churches will do all the brainwashing for you, by the way. If you are Catholic or Mormon or some other kind of Puritan Protestant faith group all of that happens in Sunday School or catechism.

If you and said strumpet do end up tying the knot legally, you have way bigger and more important things to teach your kids -- potty training will come first at around 2 to 3 years old.

Brushing their own teeth and dressing themselves soon thereafter.

Playing nice with others and not fighting comes around 4 or 5 whenever preschool begins. Sharing their toys too.

Eventually teen aged boinking will come up when the little brats reach middle school or high school. THAT is when abortion will first become a practical issue and not before.

If you want your kids (the girlies mostly) not to consider abortion when they get knocked up then around 14 is going to be a good age to start the anti abortion brainwashing.

Everyone seems to want their little brats to grow up believing the same things as they themselves do. Oddly it rarely works out that way.

what religion are you?

... You should work on your reading comprehension.
You've got a lot of nerve saying that to someone, you idiot. You don't know what you want to say ...... of even if it's something you want to ask. How in hell do expect others to know what you want? I think you want to try dictating something (God knows what it is) in the guise of a question.
I don't know what you're trying to say here. We're both pro-life to the core. Our families for the most part aren't. We've been discussing when to first allow the kids around them. It had nothing to do with discussing the fucked up practice with them. It had everything to do with determining the safest, earliest time to allow PC family alone around them. I'm unsure why you're having such a difficult time understanding this concept.

Ok. Well the problem we're having is the way you wrote the title:

"What do you consider a good age to introduce the kids to the pro-abort family?"

To most people here..... You are saying "we are a pro-abortion family. When should we explain our pro-abortion views... to our kids?"

That's why you are getting all these posts saying "are you crazy?".

Now, to answer the question after getting your explanation....

So your extended family, and relatives are all pro-abortion. You are not.

When do you explain to your kids about your crazy pro-abortion relatives?

Never. Don't bring it up. Just teach your kids the value of life. Lead by example.

If you see a pamphlet on abortion, then talk to your kids. If you see and ad on TV, or a news program that talks about abortion, then talk to your kids. "we believe in the value of life. We do not do abortion".

You don't need to go into detail. Do not talk about your crazy uncle Fred, or your relatives in Nutcaseville. You should never talk badly about others.

If your kids say "well Fred thinks abortion is fine" say 'yes, but we don't.' We don't do that. We value life. That's what our family is about.

But don't bring it up. Don't sit there with your kids and say "Fred is crazy and thinks killing babies is great". Don't do that. Don't bring it up.

Even more importantly, teach your kids to get married. Find someone, and get married. That life is about family more than money, and education, and a career. The whole reason people get abortions, is because they don't want kids to crimp their style. They don't get married, and don't want responsibility.

Teach them that they should get married, and have a family, and they'll never need an abortion. They'll have a family, and kids and a husband, and a wife, and then they won't be thinking about "I better kill this thing, or I won't get that new car I want".

Teach them to live right. The rest will generally fall into place.

Last edited:
You want, perhaps, to be sure he is brainwashed sufficiently, with an unquestioning belief in bronze-age mythology, before any rational thought finds its way into his head.

So who do you thank for this early life brainwashing not having its intended effect on you? Primordial soup?

IOW, don't panic. Even the most highly instructed kids in staunch Christian families manage to take a totally clean look at the subject by the time they are around 20. And you can tell by their bravado that all that Christian "indoctrination" was easily washed off.

(ps -- as an aside, I could not follow the OP's comments either.)

The grammar, syntax, vocabulary, organization, and vagueness of this piece are really bad. I will use logic therefore to try to extrude some workable facts.

You are male and Californian and early to mid 20's and you have a girlie-friend and the two of you are not married. I had to look a bunch of this up independently. You think kids need to be brainwashed about abortion.
You beat me to it. In fact, the only differences between your and my theory are:

1). He (they) is between 17 and 21 years of age.

2). She's pregnant.

3). His and/or her family think she should get an abortion.

4). He's confused and torn between loving his girlfriend (calling her 'fiancee' only since the pregnancy - to save someone's honour) and his parents' advice to get her an abortion.

5). In his grave insecurity (who can blame him!) he's decided to try discussing abortion in what he imagines is “an adult manner” …. hence this thread.

If all that is true, I now owe him an apology for being so critical of him, in this, his hour of great frustration.

Ps. I'd love to know how you came to the conclusion that he's from California.

The grammar, syntax, vocabulary, organization, and vagueness of this piece are really bad. I will use logic therefore to try to extrude some workable facts.

You are male and Californian and early to mid 20's and you have a girlie-friend and the two of you are not married. I had to look a bunch of this up independently. You think kids need to be brainwashed about abortion.
You beat me to it. In fact, the only differences between your and my theory are:

1). He (they) is between 17 and 21 years of age.

2). She's pregnant.

3). His and/or her family think she should get an abortion.

4). He's confused and torn between loving his girlfriend (calling her 'fiancee' only since the pregnancy - to save someone's honour) and his parents' advice to get her an abortion.

5). In his grave insecurity (who can blame him!) he's decided to try discussing abortion in what he imagines is “an adult manner” …. hence this thread.

If all that is true, I now owe him an apology for being so critical of him, in this, his hour of great frustration.

Ps. I'd love to know how you came to the conclusion that he's from California.
Just check his bio ... it says 25 and California.

LOL at liberal insanity.

Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in New Jersey who has recently been diagnosed as a
carrier of the HIV virus. My parents live in a suburb of Philadelphia and
one of my sisters, who lives in Bensenville, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling
marijuana and are currently dependent on my other two sisters who are
prostitutes in Jersey City.

I have two brothers. One is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in
Attica for murder of a teenage boy in 1994. The other brother is currently
being held in the Wellington Remand Center on charges of sodomizing his
three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who lives
in the Bronx and, indeed, is still a part-time "working girl" in a brothel.
Her time there is limited, however, as we hope to open our own brothel with
her as the working manager. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested
in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute
themselves, it would get them off the street, and, hopefully, the heroin.

My problem is this: I love my fiance and look forward to bringing her into
the family, and of course, I want to be totally honest with her. So here's
where I need your advice.

Should I tell her about my cousin who voted for Trump in the primary?

Signed,

Worried About My Reputation

So who do you thank for this early life brainwashing not having its intended effect on you? Primordial soup?

IOW, don't panic. Even the most highly instructed kids in staunch Christian families manage to take a totally clean look at the subject by the time they are around 20. And you can tell by their bravado that all that Christian "indoctrination" was easily washed off.

I actually had the full Catholic brainwash in early childhood, but saw the many inconsistencies and contradictions, and became agnostic, I guess, by the time I was 10, and atheist by 15.
I thank my mother for instilling a love of the written word, and particularly science. She was (and still is) a theist, although she broke from the Catholic faith many years ago. Too hypocritical, too much child rape there....
But she never admonished me with the threats of Hellfire, for being an unbeliever, and you should adopt the same respect for the individuals your children will become.

Or the third option, it's something that's come up between us because it's relevant to our lives and any encounter with either of our families will inevitably turn to that topic. One thing we have in common is a pretty strained relationship with our kinfolk over it.
Really, you are claiming that it will inevitably come up when your kin talk to your kids? I'm pretty opinionated and I'm not shy to bring up politics and religion when I'm with my family. A large part of my wife's family votes Republican and I've had discussions about it with them. At no point in my or my family's mind, has it ever occurred to us to discuss any of that with our kids. Mind you if any of the kids has any questions I will answer them. But suggesting that it is right or even sane to keep your kids from seeing your family because they have a different position on abortion then you is pretty bizarre.

I actually had the full Catholic brainwash in early childhood, but saw the many inconsistencies and contradictions, and became agnostic, I guess, by the time I was 10, and atheist by 15.
I thank my mother for instilling a love of the written word, and particularly science. She was (and still is) a theist, although she broke from the Catholic faith many years ago. Too hypocritical, too much child rape there....
But she never admonished me with the threats of Hellfire, for being an unbeliever, and you should adopt the same respect for the individuals your children will become.

What are you trying to say? Nothing can be known?

You and your mother may have your reasons for doubt or going elsewhere, but for me I cannot allow the sexual sins of some priests to be a reason to deny the revelations given by God.

The wiles of this world are not kind, they are selfish. They do not care for the best interests of their victims, they care about themselves. A parent has far closer ties to the best interests of the child they bore.

I know who God is. Note: It’s not Allah or Buddha. I know what God expects of me and for me to deny that knowledge for my own child would be uncaring and wrong, if not unforgiveable.

.... for me I cannot allow the sexual sins of some priests to be a reason to deny the revelations given by God.
Do you feel the burden of guilt for ISIS and the 7/11 attack in NYC is on Islam?

On Islam? If it's a yes or no question without qualifiers then I would have to answer 'yes.'

Islam has spiritual elements in its origins and ongoing influence that have created malevolence, oppression, intolerance and hatred for anything not Islam. If anyone thinks that is the One true God speaking they are ignorant.

.... for me I cannot allow the sexual sins of some priests to be a reason to deny the revelations given by God.
Do you feel the burden of guilt for ISIS and the 7/11 attack in NYC is on Islam?

On Islam? If it's a yes or no question without qualifiers then I would have to answer 'yes.'

Islam has spiritual elements in its origins and ongoing influence that have created malevolence, oppression, intolerance and hatred for anything not Islam. If anyone thinks that is the One true God speaking they are ignorant.
You credibility has just sunk to zero.

You credibility has just sunk to zero.

Ok. thanks.

But do not explain yourself --- since by not so doing helps to keep your own credibility in tact.

(ps -- should I have qualified my earlier post by first saying "most Muslims are good people?" Would that have helped? Well, as it is, you asked me about the religion of Islam, not about Muslims. )

Last edited:
But do not explain yourself --- since by not so doing helps to keep your own credibility in tact.
You blame Islam for the crimes of Mulsims but you do not blame Christianity for the crimes of Christians.
That is my explanation.

When did I not blame Christians for their sins?
By not agreeing it was the Christian faith teachings that caused priests to abuse minors or other Christians to commit serious crimes?

Well I do not. So, yes, I stand accused.

Question for you. Do you believe the devil exists? Do you believe he has the power to influence the hearts and minds of man?

Forum List

Back