What Do Most Black Voters Want? Please Be Specific.

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Notice that I did not say ALL Black voters. However, polls indicate an overwhelming majority favor Hillary Clinton for President. As I am not aware of any of her policies which would be specifically beneficial to Black voters, I am wondering just what her appeal is. It seems that her tepid support for border control and job creation would have a negative economic impact on Black communities. What, then, are the most important issues for these voters in the upcoming election?

They want the same as all other Americans, no different than other Americans; consequently there's no reason to ask.

Most Americans don't want racial discrimination in hiring.

I assume black support this in the form of AA and the abuse of the Civil RIghts act.

Is that incorrect?

I've basicly asked the same question, you'll get no reAl answer, just reterect. But from my experience very few know why they vote for a republican president. Change, people cling to this change concept, what a joke. There's no parties anymore just two gangs of elitist that give false hope to every poor soul that believes it.

I've basicly asked the same question, you'll get no reAl answer, just reterect. But from my experience very few know why they vote for a republican president. Change, people cling to this change concept, what a joke. There's no parties anymore just two gangs of elitist that give false hope to every poor soul that believes it.

Tell that to the 17 firemen who were denied promotions because they were white because of the lib Theory of Disparate Impact.

Tell that to the 17 firemen who were denied promotions because they were white because of the lib Theory of Disparate Impact.
I completely understand but ur preaching to the choir my friend. I back neither party. The democrats are screwing over every working class citizen in this country, especially the whites.

They want the same as all other Americans, no different than other Americans; consequently there's no reason to ask.

I assume black support this in the form of AA and the abuse of the Civil RIghts act.

Is that incorrect?
Neither do Black people. If whites had not been afraid to compete on an equal basis we wouldnt have to correct the situation now.

What the hell is "reterect"? Did you mean rhetoric?

Is that incorrect?
Neither do Black people. If whites had not been afraid to compete on an equal basis we wouldnt have to correct the situation now.

Sooooooo, you rationalize your current support of racial discrimination because of past anti-black discrimination.

That's fine.

Proves my point.

Most blacks support racial discrimination.

So, clayton jones' point is completely wrong.

Is that incorrect?

Sooooooo, you rationalize your current support of racial discrimination because of past anti-black discrimination.

That's fine.

Proves my point.

Nope. Clayton is actually spot on. I never have supported racial discrimination. You and your forefathers did that. We had to correct your fuckups and you guys are still whining over it.

Is that incorrect?

That's fine.

Proves my point.

Nope. Clayton is actually spot on. I never have supported racial discrimination. You and your forefathers did that. We had to correct your fuckups and you guys are still whining over it.

Oh, and how do you "correct" for past discrimination?

"What Do Most Black Voters Want? Please Be Specific."

They don’t want to be asked ‘what they want,’ that’s it – not being asked such an idiotic question as if it’s some sort of ‘mystery.’

If it's no mystery to you, then tell the rest of us.

Is that incorrect?

That's fine.

Proves my point.

Oh, and how do you "correct" for past discrimination?
You place the people and their descendants that were discriminated against at the head of the line when it comes to job opportunities and educational benefits. You know. Everything you poor white guys whine about? This has been explained to you before.

Forum List

Back