What Do Most Black Voters Want? Please Be Specific.

"What Do Most Black Voters Want? Please Be Specific."

They don’t want to be asked ‘what they want,’ that’s it – not being asked such an idiotic question as if it’s some sort of ‘mystery.’

If it's no mystery to you, then tell the rest of us.
I already told you and the OP. I dont know why you guys are arguing about it. Its not like you have the power to do anything. Its just informational.

Most Americans don't want racial discrimination in hiring.

I assume black support this in the form of AA and the abuse of the Civil RIghts act.

Is that incorrect?
Neither do Black people. If whites had not been afraid to compete on an equal basis we wouldnt have to correct the situation now.

Sooooooo, you rationalize your current support of racial discrimination because of past anti-black discrimination.

That's fine.

Proves my point.

Most blacks support racial discrimination.

So, clayton jones' point is completely wrong.
Nope. Clayton is actually spot on. I never have supported racial discrimination. You and your forefathers did that. We had to correct your fuckups and you guys are still whining over it.

Oh, and how do you "correct" for past discrimination?
You place the people and their descendants that were discriminated against at the head of the line when it comes to job opportunities and educational benefits. You know. Everything you poor white guys whine about? This has been explained to you before.

Giving one group of people the places at the head of the line at the cost of others, is discrimination.

It's somewhat interesting just how deluded you are that you can support racial discrimination and think that you do not, but...

Well, no, it's not. It's been well established how goofy you are.

They don’t want to be asked ‘what they want,’ that’s it – not being asked such an idiotic question as if it’s some sort of ‘mystery.’

I already told you and the OP. I dont know why you guys are arguing about it. Its not like you have the power to do anything. Its just informational.

Actually, as I have no plan to give you what you want, it is just informational.

Neither do Black people. If whites had not been afraid to compete on an equal basis we wouldnt have to correct the situation now.

Sooooooo, you rationalize your current support of racial discrimination because of past anti-black discrimination.

That's fine.

Proves my point.

Nope. Clayton is actually spot on. I never have supported racial discrimination. You and your forefathers did that. We had to correct your fuckups and you guys are still whining over it.

You place the people and their descendants that were discriminated against at the head of the line when it comes to job opportunities and educational benefits. You know. Everything you poor white guys whine about? This has been explained to you before.

Giving one group of people the places at the head of the line at the cost of others, is discrimination.

It's somewhat interesting just how deluded you are that you can support racial discrimination and think that you do not, but...

Youre whining again. Your people should have thought about that 400 years ago when they legislated themselves a head start.

Actually, as I have no plan to give you what you want, it is just informational.
Youre the one trying to convince me I am wrong in what I want. You cant give me anything because you are too busy being powerless and whining about it.

That's fine.

Proves my point.

Youre whining again. Your people should have thought about that 400 years ago when they legislated themselves a head start.

Mmm, nope. This thread isn't about me or mine. SOmeone asked what you guys want.

Youre the one trying to convince me I am wrong in what I want. You cant give me anything because you are too busy being powerless and whining about it.

Whether anti-white discrimination is right or wrong is another topic, one I have not touched upon in this thread.

Whether I can or can't give you anything is moot because I would not give you anything no matter what.

Mmm, nope. This thread isn't about me or mine. SOmeone asked what you guys want.
I answered that but you deflected and started whining. I just answered your question now you want to pretend I never answered the OP. Please stop your whining and read my answers.

Whether anti-white discrimination is right or wrong is another topic, one I have not touched upon in this thread.

Whether I can or can't give you anything is moot because I would not give you anything no matter what.
If its another topic why did you bring it up? :laugh:

I answered that but you deflected and started whining. I just answered your question now you want to pretend I never answered the OP. Please stop your whining and read my answers.

Wasn't deflecting. Just asking some clarifying questions.

Which you answered, so we're good.

I didn't.

You deflected and didnt like the way the conversation was going. Of course we're good whenever I am educating you.

I didn't.
Of course you did. How did you forget so quickly? Did I shake you up that badly?
laugh.gif

Notice that I did not say ALL Black voters. However, polls indicate an overwhelming majority favor Hillary Clinton for President. As I am not aware of any of her policies which would be specifically beneficial to Black voters, I am wondering just what her appeal is. It seems that her tepid support for border control and job creation would have a negative economic impact on Black communities. What, then, are the most important issues for these voters in the upcoming election?

I think you'd have to ask black voters.

What do we want?
Free shit!
When do we want it?
Now!

Amusing, but it misses the mark.

I don't know any black people looking for free shit, though I know several who feel entitled to government jobs and purging other races from departments in government jobs.

I know a LAC Superior court clerk who bluntly stated that she will only hire blacks and would drive any white person out of her division.She says whites and Mexicans are disruptive to the department. Funny thing is she is really very nice.

You deflected and didnt like the way the conversation was going. Of course we're good whenever I am educating you.

Are you kidding?

Your "head of line" bit, followed by denying it was discrimination made my point better than I could have myself.

If I tried to characterize what "blacks want" in such a negative light, the white libs on this site would have dismissed it as racist slander.

But, you? Being black yourself, and with your insanely thin racist rationalizations for you support of discrimination rubs the reality of black racism right in their stupid white lib faces.

Thank you very much.

Are you kidding?

Your "head of line" bit, followed by denying it was discrimination made my point better than I could have myself.

If I tried to characterize what "blacks want" in such a negative light, the white libs on this site would have dismissed it as racist slander.

But, you? Being black yourself, and with your insanely thin racist rationalizations for you support of discrimination rubs the reality of black racism right in their stupid white lib faces.

Thank you very much.
So you admit you deflected after you denied it? You keep sticking your foot in your mouth and thinking everyone will be fooled by you acting silly. Guess what? Its not working.
cool.gif

I didn't.
Of course you did. How did you forget so quickly? Did I shake you up that badly?
laugh.gif

Your mistaking my laughing at your self deception as opinion on what you want.

I didn't.
laugh.gif

Your mistaking my laughing at your self deception as opinion on what you want.
You werent laughing. You were deflecting, denying you were deflecting, then you got caught lying about it.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back