What Do Most Black Voters Want? Please Be Specific.

Mmm, nope. This thread isn't about me or mine. SOmeone asked what you guys want.
I answered that but you deflected and started whining. I just answered your question now you want to pretend I never answered the OP. Please stop your whining and read my answers.

Wasn't deflecting. Just asking some clarifying questions.

Which you answered, so we're good.
You deflected and didnt like the way the conversation was going. Of course we're good whenever I am educating you.

Are you kidding?

Your "head of line" bit, followed by denying it was discrimination made my point better than I could have myself.

If I tried to characterize what "blacks want" in such a negative light, the white libs on this site would have dismissed it as racist slander.

But, you? Being black yourself, and with your insanely thin racist rationalizations for you support of discrimination rubs the reality of black racism right in their stupid white lib faces.

Thank you very much.
So you admit you deflected after you denied it? You keep sticking your foot in your mouth and thinking everyone will be fooled by you acting silly. Guess what? Its not working.
cool.gif

1351087471834_7212994.png

I answered that but you deflected and started whining. I just answered your question now you want to pretend I never answered the OP. Please stop your whining and read my answers.

You deflected and didnt like the way the conversation was going. Of course we're good whenever I am educating you.

Are you kidding?

Your "head of line" bit, followed by denying it was discrimination made my point better than I could have myself.

If I tried to characterize what "blacks want" in such a negative light, the white libs on this site would have dismissed it as racist slander.

But, you? Being black yourself, and with your insanely thin racist rationalizations for you support of discrimination rubs the reality of black racism right in their stupid white lib faces.

Thank you very much.
So you admit you deflected after you denied it? You keep sticking your foot in your mouth and thinking everyone will be fooled by you acting silly. Guess what? Its not working.
cool.gif

Now him mad he got caught lying.
laugh.gif

Being a black voter and likely knowing many more than the majority of the posters in this forum, NONE of the black voters that I know want any "free shit"( whatever that means).

But all are disgusted with the freak show that is currently happening in certain campaigns, and for the moment would just like to see some intelligent and civil dialogue that addresses the job market, lower taxes, lower gas prices and most of all, what, if anything will improve under a Republican administration, since their mantra has been to obstruct and dismantle anything and everything done by the current administration.

So far, all that they have engaged in is publicly insulting one another.

Last edited:
I'll say it...there are two very different "black people' in the United States.
Those not living in inner cities, and those that do.
Those that don't are really not any different than any other race, statistics on this are clear.
Then there are those that have been influenced by the inner-city culture, blacks born away from the cities but gravitate towards the amoral culture from exposure to it.

So "non black cultured" blacks want the same things as everyone else.
The inner city cultured blacks want thos same things, but get it for nothing.

Are you kidding?

Thank you very much.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

Now him mad?
You trying out indian speak in place of ebonics this morning?
How...you makem heap big grammatical error.

"What Do Most Black Voters Want? Please Be Specific."

They don’t want to be asked ‘what they want,’ that’s it – not being asked such an idiotic question as if it’s some sort of ‘mystery.’
You keep trying to dismiss the question. Obviously it makes you uncomfortable because you know the answer. It's no accident they vote in overwhelming numbers for certain people, obama, and Hillary in this case. Clearly there's a reason for it. They expect goodies from government otherwise they would simply vote on the issues.

Are you kidding?

Thank you very much.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

Now him mad?
You trying out indian speak in place of ebonics this morning?
How...you makem heap big grammatical error.
No. It was baby talk. I thought it was suitable for his crying because he got caught in a lie. I dont typically speak Ebonics on this site because most whites would be just as confused as if I wrote in Kswahili.

Most Black people want an end to racism in the job market, legal system, banking system, etc etc.

How would Hillary's policies accomplish this?
Who said Hillarys policies would accomplish all that?

Than why vote for her?
It would be better than voting for racists?

View attachment 69497
Nice hoax. What did that have to do with my post?

Than why vote for her?

View attachment 69497

No hoax. So now you say the Confederate flag doesnt represent racism...make up your mind.

Than why vote for her?

View attachment 69497

No hoax. So now you say the Confederate flag doesnt represent racism...make up your mind.
Yes its a hoax and yes the loser flag represents racism. I never said anything different.

Most Black people want an end to racism in the job market, legal system, banking system, etc etc.

Why play dumb in response to a legitimate question? Why do most Black voters support Hillary?
Just because you cant answer my question doesnt make it playing dumb. Answer my question instead of avoiding it.

What Do Most Black Voters Want?

Uncle Ferd says...

Loose shoes, baggy pants...

... an' tight p***y?

Dat specific enuff fer ya?

Notice that I did not say ALL Black voters. However, polls indicate an overwhelming majority favor Hillary Clinton for President. As I am not aware of any of her policies which would be specifically beneficial to Black voters, I am wondering just what her appeal is. It seems that her tepid support for border control and job creation would have a negative economic impact on Black communities. What, then, are the most important issues for these voters in the upcoming election?

I'm not planning on voting, but I'm a Black who would like land reparations for Blacks. Give us a few states for our 310 years of slavery that made America so rich.

They want the same as all other Americans, no different than other Americans; consequently there's no reason to ask.

Most Americans don't want racial discrimination in hiring.

I assume black support this in the form of AA and the abuse of the Civil RIghts act.

Is that incorrect?

in part.

how about in the justice system when you have a country where in certain places a vigilante can follow an unarmed kid when being told by 9-1-1 not to and then shoot the unarmed kid dead and have a significant portion of white "conservatives" support the vigilante.

Forum List

Back