What did Palin and Trump talk about?

I don't know but she's really beautiful.. I think that's one of the reasons why liberal HAGS hate her so much..What the hell do they have?? Rachel Maddow? LOL

Rachel Maddow is hot.

But I do understand how many men have said that Palin is a MILF....in fact, I didn't even know what that stood for until the 2008 election and saw it in reference to Palin so many times.

I don't know but she's really beautiful.. I think that's one of the reasons why liberal HAGS hate her so much..What the hell do they have?? Rachel Maddow? LOL

Rachel Maddow is hot.

But I do understand how many men have said that Palin is a MILF....in fact, I didn't even know what that stood for until the 2008 election and saw it in reference to Palin so many times.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::puke3:

Sarah Palin met Donald Trump for dinner Tuesday night, and the US news media may never be the same. From the amount of coverage it got, you’d have thought FDR and Winston Churchill were having pizza in New York to discuss Allied coordination for World War II.

trump-palin-pizza.jpg

What did Sarah Palin and Donald Trump talk about? - CSMonitor.com

Dood, lighten up on the garlic!

I think she was sucking around for a spot on one of his Apprentice shows.

Palin thanked Trump for panicking Obama into releasing his "Birth certificate" and for playing the "I busted a cap in Osama" card.

She's crosseyed and she has jowls.. You wingnuts have such low standards.

I don't see you posting your pic.. Come on, give it a shot.. I don't know of any man who thinks Sarah Palin is a dog.. Your jealousy is transparent... Glad she bothers you so much, makes me like her all the more and i've never been much of a Palin fan..

Sarah Palin met Donald Trump for dinner Tuesday night, and the US news media may never be the same. From the amount of coverage it got, you’d have thought FDR and Winston Churchill were having pizza in New York to discuss Allied coordination for World War II.

trump-palin-pizza.jpg

What did Sarah Palin and Donald Trump talk about? - CSMonitor.com

Sarah, you're a quality chick. I like quality. I like you. You're great. I'm great. We'd be great together. You'd be great under me Sarah. If you open your mouth, you're fired!

You betcha Donald.

You're fired!

Forum List

Back