What did Palin and Trump talk about?

Sarah Palin met Donald Trump for dinner Tuesday night, and the US news media may never be the same. From the amount of coverage it got, you’d have thought FDR and Winston Churchill were having pizza in New York to discuss Allied coordination for World War II.

trump-palin-pizza.jpg

What did Sarah Palin and Donald Trump talk about? - CSMonitor.com

They are prolly gonna have a TV show together.

They're going to call it 'Who wants to be a Media Whore?"

Why? BOTH love this country...and HATE with passion what they see being done to it...And *I* am right there with them.

Sarah, yes. Trump is a smile and shoeshine.
He sure got Obama's ass in gear didn't he when the FEAR was he was running...:eusa_whistle:

He merely brought shame on himself and an important movement by throwing in with tin hats. He's a self-serving demagogue. An embarrassment. What he did was destructive, and Sarah demonstrates precisely why she's not ready for prime time and never was. Nevertheless, I'll allow that she's a sincerely decent person and a patriot, unlike Trump.

Sarah, yes. Trump is a smile and shoeshine.
He sure got Obama's ass in gear didn't he when the FEAR was he was running...:eusa_whistle:

He merely brought shame on himself and an important movement by throwing in with tin hats. He's a self-serving demagogue. An embarrassment. What he did was destructive, and Sarah demonstrates precisely why she's not ready for prime time and never was. Nevertheless, I'll allow that she's a sincerely decent person and a patriot, unlike Trump.

*Be that* as it may? He certainly turned heads in the Cult Of Personality crowd...didn't he?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0]YouTube - ‪Living Colour - Cult Of Personality‬‏[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

I don't know but she's really beautiful.. I think that's one of the reasons why liberal HAGS hate her so much..What the hell do they have?? Rachel Maddow? LOL

She's crosseyed and she has jowls.. You wingnuts have such low standards.

I don't see you posting your pic.. Come on, give it a shot.. I don't know of any man who thinks Sarah Palin is a dog.. Your jealousy is transparent... Glad she bothers you so much, makes me like her all the more and i've never been much of a Palin fan..

she is a dog on the inside. But no knockout on the outside either.
And that screetchy/whiney voice!

Forum List

Back