what determines whether a person goes to heaven or not?

The serpent is a symbolic name for God's delusion in the minds of His people. It was meant to keep His people from His knowledge to know that everything is created by Him, including the delusion.

This delusion was needed to connect to His invisible servant ( energy without entropy ) in the flesh of prophets and saints to reveal Himself and His eternal plan for His invisible creation ( energy without entropy ).

No. You are full of shit.

That you would be so brazen as to try to pass yourself off as an angel of light makes me think that you have already been condemned to crawl on your belly and eat dust all the days of your life.

'
Oooh....I'm overwhelmed by all that Christian charity!! · · :lol:

The serpent is a symbolic name for God's delusion in the minds of His people. It was meant to keep His people from His knowledge to know that everything is created by Him, including the delusion.

This delusion was needed to connect to His invisible servant ( energy without entropy ) in the flesh of prophets and saints to reveal Himself and His eternal plan for His invisible creation ( energy without entropy ).

That you would be so brazen as to try to pass yourself off as an angel of light makes me think that you have already been condemned to crawl on your belly and eat dust all the days of your life.

You are NOT a very nice Christian man are you? You must not obey the commandments of God like God wanted His people to do?

I obey ALL His commandments and will obey Him forever and ever.

You are NOT a very nice Christian man are you? You must not obey the commandments of God like God wanted His people to do?

If you read my posts and think that I am a Christian you are not a very intelligent 'saint'.

If you think that you are going to convince anyone here to swallow your deranged self indulgent delusions of grandeur you are not a very intelligent serpent.

If you read my posts and think that I am a Christian you are not a very intelligent 'saint'.

If you think that you are going to convince anyone here to swallow your deranged self indulgent delusions of grandeur you are not a very intelligent serpent.

All atheists and Christians are influenced by God's planned delusion called the "beast". It makes no difference to me whether you admit you're a Christian, atheist, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist or whatever. You're all deceived from knowing who I AM in this age except for chosen believers who can only believe in the knowledge I share with them. This doesn't mean they will understand everything I know about the past, present and future that I'm created as.

'
If it is so obvious that the talking snake is just a metaphor and not a reality, why don't the churches come right out and say so, and help the simple-minded and ignorant from believing lies?

Hypocrites.

If the ignorant didn't believe lies who would give them ten percent of their income?

What determines whether a person goes to heaven or not?

I do.

You have to send $1000.00 to P.O. Box 1423, St. Cloud, Minnesota, 56301. For the deluxe package, which includes pre-approval, thus bypassing the long waiting line at the Pearly Gates, send an additional $500. If you purchase a second package for your spouse, you get 25% off. Simply make the check payable to Pearly Gate Enterprises.

I don't believe everyone is a sinner.

Many people here would never try to pass off the incoherent nonsense that you offered that a real snake with fangs opened its mouth and a voice from some other dimension spoke as if a talking snake in a bronze age story could be anything other than a metaphor for a deceptive person, a low life religious deceiver.

You have either made great errors in your own speculations or a real living biblical style talking serpent fucked up your mind.

Is that too hard to believe for a person who claims to believe that a voice from some undefined outerworld of the everlasting spoke to people through the opened mouth of a species of reptile?

smarten up.

as if a talking snake in a bronze age story could be anything other than a metaphor for a deceptive person, a low life religious deceiver.

a lot of Rhetoric for a simple truth ... there are no metaphors without substance, they are entwined.

best to heed the Rattler.

hobelim: Unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

... for a deceptive person, a low life religious deceiver.

* - - so just what did you mean ?

'
If it is so obvious that the talking snake is just a metaphor and not a reality, why don't the churches come right out and say so, and help the simple-minded and ignorant from believing lies?

Hypocrites.

If the ignorant didn't believe lies who would give them ten percent of their income?

So you want us to come right out with your version instead, because you don't know what kind of serpent we are dealing with in this event?
Lucifer was a gorgeous walking talking kind of serpent on his way into the garden. He slithered out.

As for ten percent, the ignorant would be the one that DOESN'T take God up on His offer!
The only time God said to test Him is with that 10% So have you tested him on this and was left wanting, which brought you to your conclusion? No? In that case put your money where your mouth is. There is no requirement that you have to be religious to reap the benefits. How ignorant to pass up increase that you don't work for. :cuckoo:

God returning seven times+ what I tithe has me running to get that money in the hands of the church. The blessing is personal. I reap the reward.
Now I have to go ride my horse I didn't pay for, and then check on my rental units I didn't pay for, but own nevertheless. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
A couple of quick questions............................if Jesus is the only way to get into Heaven, then does that mean that Abraham, Moses, David and all the others who lived before Jesus got here to earth are forever consigned to hell because they were born too early and didn't get to meet or hear His teachings?

Second question..........................did anyone ever consider the possibility that the reason Adam and Eve thought the snake was talking to them was because they'd eaten a couple of handfuls of psychedelic mushrooms about an hour before they saw the snake?

A couple of quick questions............................if Jesus is the only way to get into Heaven, then does that mean that Abraham, Moses, David and all the others who lived before Jesus got here to earth are forever consigned to hell because they were born too early and didn't get to meet or hear His teachings?

Second question..........................did anyone ever consider the possibility that the reason Adam and Eve thought the snake was talking to them was because they'd eaten a couple of handfuls of psychedelic mushrooms about an hour before they saw the snake?

I think they get in because they believed G-d by faith plus they had a relationship with God.

Hey AB, Those you mentioned and about 12,000 others never went to hell. They went to what is called Abraham's bosom, also called Paradise.
Chuck is right. God and Abraham were close friends. They sat around the campfire and ate Sarah's stew. David could see God shrouded in smoke on a mountain, when he spoke to Him. He was the apple of God's eye, and yet not one could enter Heaven until Jesus paid for their sins and broke through the barrier of death to retrieve them. They ascended with Him 40 days later.
Shrooms are for hippies, and bikers and Timothy Leary. ;)

Many people here would never try to pass off the incoherent nonsense that you offered that a real snake with fangs opened its mouth and a voice from some other dimension spoke as if a talking snake in a bronze age story could be anything other than a metaphor for a deceptive person, a low life religious deceiver.

You have either made great errors in your own speculations or a real living biblical style talking serpent fucked up your mind.

Is that too hard to believe for a person who claims to believe that a voice from some undefined outerworld of the everlasting spoke to people through the opened mouth of a species of reptile?

smarten up.

as if a talking snake in a bronze age story could be anything other than a metaphor for a deceptive person, a low life religious deceiver.

a lot of Rhetoric for a simple truth ... there are no metaphors without substance, they are entwined.

Simply put, if the talking serpent in Eden was figurative for a pusillanimous religious deceiver who preys on the gullible, as hard as that may be for you to believe and as I have said, but you insist the serpent was not a malicious low life human being but instead was an actual coiled reptile with fangs who opened its mouth and a voice spoke from another dimension, you are guilty of perjuring yourself in the name of God, misleading others into the captivity of confusion, and spreading poisonous falsehood that only the gullible are susceptible to.

It is not possible that what you claim about the outerworld of the everlasting speaking through the opened mouth of a coiled reptile is anything other than a lie.

You have either been deceived by a real serpent or you are one.

Either way, unless YOU repent, YOU will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Last edited:

smarten up.

Simply put, if the talking serpent in Eden was figurative for a pusillanimous religious deceiver who preys on the gullible, as hard as that may be for you to believe and as I have said, but you insist the serpent was not a malicious low life human being but instead was an actual coiled reptile with fangs who opened its mouth and a voice spoke from another dimension, you are guilty of perjuring yourself in the name of God, misleading others into the captivity of confusion, and spreading poisonous falsehood that only the gullible are susceptible to.

It is not possible that what you claim about the outerworld of the everlasting speaking through the opened mouth of a coiled reptile is anything other than a lie.

You have either been deceived by a real serpent or you are one.

Either way, unless YOU repent, YOU will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

I believe we may both have misinterpreted each-others replies - I seem to have.

but you insist the serpent was not a malicious low life human being ... who opened its mouth and a voice spoke from another dimension ... you are guilty of perjuring yourself in the name of God, misleading others into the captivity of confusion, and spreading poisonous falsehood that only the gullible are susceptible to.

it is my understanding, it is the book that you are referring to that is the source for the (above) talking serpent.

my comment is the Rattler is "talking" to you - with glistening fangs, shuttering rattle coiled and ready to pounce ..

the same would be possible physically, as described for a Serpent of the Everlasting, irregardless the context of the "Bible".

there are no metaphors that can not be substantiated - and for the Christians being in their book would indicate that particular instance may or not have been real but in that Garden such a creature does exist. ... afterall God is a metaphor yet physical for believers.

... you are guilty of perjuring yourself in the name of God

:eusa_hand: . you are the one talking about going to Heaven to be with God (lots of Luck) - I have no illusions and will be perfectly content with the OuterWorld for a very long time ... The place of no return, one enters Heaven at their own peril.

it is my understanding, it is the book that you are referring to that is the source for the (above) talking serpent.

my comment is the Rattler is "talking" to you - with glistening fangs, shuttering rattle coiled and ready to pounce ..

the same would be possible physically, as described for a Serpent of the Everlasting, irregardless the context of the "Bible".

there are no metaphors that can not be substantiated - and for the Christians being in their book would indicate that particular instance may or not have been real but in that Garden such a creature does exist. ... afterall God is a metaphor yet physical for believers.

... you are guilty of perjuring yourself in the name of God

:eusa_hand: . you are the one talking about going to Heaven to be with God (lots of Luck) - I have no illusions and will be perfectly content with the OuterWorld for a very long time ... The place of no return, one enters Heaven at their own peril.

The "Serpent of the Everlasting", the "outerworld of the everlasting", "the place of no return, one enters Heaven at their own peril"

You will be "content in the Outerworld for a very long time"?

I hate to break the news to you but your time is short, very short.

OK you two. The serpent was Lucifer, who is a spiritual being, but not a human being. Spiritual beings, (us included), live forever, but angels and humans are not the same spiritual entities.
The same demon spirits that created the nephilim thousands of years ago, that were rampant before the flood, still exist today. The nephilim died in the flood, the spirits that created them are still running rampant.

Even when Christ returns to take title of the earth, Satan, the serpent of Eden, doesn't die. He is restrained. First for 1,000 years, then for eternity.

There is no peril in Heaven. Just overwhelming joy. It is a refuge for sinners. The entrance fee is the fervent asking for forgiveness through the blood Christ shed to remit said sins. Period.

Heaven is where we are crowned for our service to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords if applicable. The crown you will be wearing when you return to earth with Christ to reign. If you have no works or service that you did for Christ's sake, then what you get is forgiveness, and love from your Father and Brother, and a chance to come back and do good works for Christ's sake for eternity.

There is no outer world that God hasn't created and Christ didn't inherit. He is the Alpha and Omega of the outer world.

Last edited:
OK you two. The serpent was Lucifer, who is a spiritual being, but not a human being. Spiritual beings, (us included), live forever, but angels and humans are not the same spiritual creations.
The same demon spirits that created the nephilim thousands of years ago, that were rampant before the flood, still exist today. The nephilim died in the flood, the spirits that created them are still running rampant.

Even when Christ returns to take title of the earth, Satan, the serpent of Eden, doesn't die. He is restrained. First for 1,000 years, then for eternity.

There is no peril in Heaven. Just overwhelming joy. It is a refuge for sinners. The entrance fee is the fervent asking for forgiveness through the blood Christ shed to remit said sins. Period.

Heaven is where we are crowned for our service to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords if applicable. The crown you will be wearing when you return to earth with Christ to reign. If you have no works or service that you did for Christ's sake, then what you get is forgiveness, and love from your Father and Brother, and a chance to come back and do good works for Christ's sake for eternity.

There is no outer world that God hasn't created and Christ didn't inherit. He is the Alpha and Omega of the outer world.

Sounds like an online video game. How many orcs do you have to kill?

lol, Hi fitz, You have a penchant for simplicity so:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

It doesn't get any simpler than, Via, Veritas, Vita! :)

Well, curiously I was baptized, my name IS John, and I have had a Revelation of GOD...

Best not to quote it to me, it ain't what you think and you are better off for not knowing.

Forum List

Back