What country will you move to if Trump is elected?

I am not preaching am stating my position. What she did was backpedal after taking a swipe at those who support a position different than hers. Her history of posts supports the idea that she was not joking at all and has done what she does best: run away while leaving someone else to fight her battles. You would be that person, now get lost moron you have been used by that poster.

Heh.. no. She was mocking Trump's position, by showing how it would work if that's how we chose to deal with people we don't like (by building a wall). You're either deliberately ignoring that, or you're too dumb to get the joke. Which is it?

You believe that shit? Shame.
Yes. And I think she's a dreadful woman. And how will you cope with that voice of hers <shudder>
One, her voice doesn't bother me. Two, I don't think she's a "dreadful woman". I wouldn't mind having her as a neighbor or acquaintance. Trump, on the other hand, I doubt would be a good neighbor.
Neither Clinton nor Trump are really good choices for president. The general public has an unfavorable opinion of Clinton and very unfavorable opinion of Trump. I think most voters will be choosing the candidate they dislike the least. In the end, I think the voters will go with Clinton because there're not afraid of her. Trump is an unknown. No one knows what he plans to do as president other than round up 11 million people and deport them and declare war on Islam.

Yes. And I think she's a dreadful woman. And how will you cope with that voice of hers <shudder>[/QUOTE]
One, her voice doesn't bother me. Two, I don't think she's a "dreadful woman". I wouldn't mind having her as a neighbor or acquaintance. Trump, on the other hand, I doubt would be a good neighbor.[/QUOTE]
Neither Clinton nor Trump are really good choices for president. The general public has an unfavorable opinion of Clinton and very unfavorable opinion of Trump. I think most voters will be choosing the candidate they dislike the least. In the end, I think the voters will go with Clinton because there're not afraid of her. Trump is an unknown. No one knows what he plans to do as president other than round up 11 million people and deport them and declare war on Islam.

The number one problem effecting the middle class is low wages. Which candidate has already stated that she will raise minimum wage? There is your answer.

I am not preaching am stating my position. What she did was backpedal after taking a swipe at those who support a position different than hers. Her history of posts supports the idea that she was not joking at all and has done what she does best: run away while leaving someone else to fight her battles. You would be that person, now get lost moron you have been used by that poster.

Heh.. no. She was mocking Trump's position, by showing how it would work if that's how we chose to deal with people we don't like (by building a wall). You're either deliberately ignoring that, or you're too dumb to get the joke. Which is it?
If she were joking there would have been some notation to that effect. As it stands she was being sarcastic and insulting and I simply responded with my stance. Obviously, the liberal in you has a hard time accepting that someone else would have a differing opinion than you.:uhoh3::itsok:

If she were joking there would have been some notation to that effect. As it stands she was being sarcastic and insulting and I simply responded with my stance. Obviously, the liberal in you has a hard time accepting that someone else would have a differing opinion than you.:uhoh3::itsok:

Not all. I accept that you have a different opinion. But there is hypocrisy in shaming someone for joking about putting a wall around people you don't like, and supporting a politician who wants to actually do it. You really don't see that?

Not all. I accept that you have a different opinion. But there is hypocrisy in shaming someone for joking about putting a wall around people you don't like, and supporting a politician who wants to actually do it. You really don't see that?
What I see is a poster who backpedaled and ran away. Such is her MO.

Then you're simply too stupid to recognize when you're being mocked. Right now, I suspect that's true of many Trump supporters.

Then you're simply too stupid to recognize when you're being mocked. Right now, I suspect that's true of many Trump supporters.
Hardly, what I did was give the words that were posted their plain meaning as there was no qualifier and respect the poster enough to offer a rebuttal. You are posting as if you are tired and frustrated, remember tomorrow is another day.:itsok:

Hardly, what I did was give the words that were posted their plain meaning as there was no qualifier and respect the poster enough to offer a rebuttal. You are posting as if you are tired and frustrated, remember tomorrow is another day.:itsok:

I am tired and frustrated. Slack jawed morons are uniting around a used car salesman to be our macho-supreme leader. It's a bad parody of democracy.

I am tired and frustrated. Slack jawed morons are uniting around a used car salesman to be our macho-supreme leader. It's a bad parody of democracy.

dblack: "I am tired and frustrated. Slack jawed morons".

I know, I know sweet prince. You are now babbling inanities and one non sequitur after another. It will be ok I promise, Just run into your bedroom and pull those covers over your head and say to yourself, "people have a right to vote for anyone they choose after all it is America!"

I even got you a little blankie to help you feel more secure

donald_trump_2016_make_america_great_again_throw_blanket-r9b8b7f362d954a42a580009dd2f6bc8b_zikrk_324.jpg
:itsok:

You believe that shit? Shame.
Yes. And I think she's a dreadful woman. And how will you cope with that voice of hers <shudder>
One, her voice doesn't bother me. Two, I don't think she's a "dreadful woman". I wouldn't mind having her as a neighbor or acquaintance. Trump, on the other hand, I doubt would be a good neighbor.

One, her voice doesn't bother me. Two, I don't think she's a "dreadful woman". I wouldn't mind having her as a neighbor or acquaintance. Trump, on the other hand, I doubt would be a good neighbor.[/QUOTE]

The number one problem effecting the middle class is low wages. Which candidate has already stated that she will raise minimum wage? There is your answer.[/QUOTE]
Trump is for a minimum wage, a low minimum wage. He has no economic policy. He must thinks his supporters are too dumb to understand it.

Forum List

Back