How Do You Feel?

Are you depressed about the state of how badly the democrats are destroying America or are you excited because you know that Trump will be taking back the white house at the beginning of next year? I'm a little sad and depressed of the decline in our country and America as we know it has died, but not true patriotism as that is still very much alive and as patriots we aren't just going to rollover and let our country and freedom die.
Nope, i dont feel bad at all. I am biding my time when the proverbial "Shit hits the Fan" and then there wont be a police or a military.

Liberal Hunting.png

I love our Constitution.

If it's Trump vs Biden....we lose no matter what.

But, with Trump we should lose less. Biden is "regulating" the hell out of things right now.

He thinks he's God and his handlers don't mind playing him.

I am happy our Constitution exists.

I am happy we have a GREAT 6 Justice Conservative Majority (two of the three lefties got their credentials in a cracker jack box....go figure).

I know we'll survive no matter who wins. We've survived Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden.

You do realize that if the Marxists/Demofascists steal the 2024 election like they did in 2020, there wont be a Constitution anymore. Look at the Weimar Republic when Hitler took full power. We are reliving history again, because people arent learning history anymore. It is all for the moment, and it is being stolen every day.

Finer than a frog hair.

The Republicans held the House and limited the worst of the damage...and Biden and the Democrats have fucked shit up so badly Trump is a shoe-in for the Presidency and we'll likely take the Senate as well.

We'll see if the Democrats are as enthusiastic about torpedoing the filibuster when WE'RE in charge.
Unless, the big steal of 2024....

Btw if any of you guys haven't ever seen The Majestic (the clip I just posted in post #13 is from that movie) I would highly recommend it as it is one of my favorite movies. It's about this screenwriter who is mistaken for a MIA solider who never came home. It also proves that Jim Carrey can play a serious role pretty darn well.

Oh yeah and there's an old movie theater that gets refurbished too. I'll send you guys a link to my other topic about the movie.

You do realize that if the Marxists/Demofascists steal the 2024 election like they did in 2020, there wont be a Constitution anymore. Look at the Weimar Republic when Hitler took full power. We are reliving history again, because people arent learning history anymore. It is all for the moment, and it is being stolen every day.

If they do what you suggest....there won't be a U.S.A.

Hitler expected and got a blind eye from many. He was selling himself to a beaten down Germany.

The U.S.A ain't there and there are far too many guns out there to think we'll just roll over.

Are you depressed about the state of how badly the democrats are destroying America or are you excited because you know that Trump will be taking back the white house at the beginning of next year? I'm a little sad and depressed of the decline in our country and America as we know it has died, but not true patriotism as that is still very much alive and as patriots we aren't just going to rollover and let our country and freedom die.

Be strong. Things are going to get crazy. The Deep State will do just about anything to keep its puppets.

I feel like killing some commies.

I'm amazed at how well RWNJ brainwashing techniques work.

Tell us, what are you gonna do when he loses?

What freedoms have you lost?

Forum List

Back