What brand Vehicle do you have

WHat Vehicle(s) do you own

• Total voters
I drove a honda which currently has about 300,000 on it. It will still start, but won't move since my son breached a little hill on it when he was 14 and learning to drive...

Now I drive a Buick. Gets about 25 mpg; compared to the Honda's 30 mpg...and my mom's Geo which also no longer moves forward but got 55 mpg; has big dent in front, and a big one in back (deer) and a bullet hole. But no longer runs great forwardwise.

I drove a honda which currently has about 300,000 on it. It will still start, but won't move since my son breached a little hill on it when he was 14 and learning to drive...

Now I drive a Buick. Gets about 25 mpg; compared to the Honda's 30 mpg...and my mom's Geo which also no longer moves forward but got 55 mpg; has big dent in front, and a big one in back (deer) and a bullet hole. But no longer runs great forwardwise.
Sounds like my old neighbor who had his wrecked parts car right on my property line....

You should have seen the 17 year old me learning to drive a clutch! :eek:

I think I did... My sister had a '62 Beetle with a rag sun-roof. She painted it sky-blue.

-Joe

Just bought one of those to rebuild...no sun roof, but it is sky blue.

IMAG0046-2-1.jpg

I prefer Ford products. I have two Fords, one Chrysler, one Honda and a real Willys Jeep (circa 1943).

1974 BMW 2002 Bought it in New London CT 1983. Still runs sweet.
2009 Honda Oddessy, wifes ride.
2010 F150

Old Toyota Sienna, a nice Subaru Outback for the wife and my play toy is a GT40 bought as a wreck back in 1978 and lovingly rebuilt. It goes real fast!

Forum List

Back