What brand Vehicle do you have

WHat Vehicle(s) do you own

• Total voters
I had 2 of these...a '72 with a 180 slant six that we eventually replaced with a 340 and a '74 with a 440 out of a Satellite.

Plymouth Duster:

1970%20Plymouth%20Duster%20Gold.jpg

Good God, a '74 Duster with a 440?!? Must have been a salt-flats rocket ship!

-Joe

My first car was a Volkswagon. I paid $300 dollars for it and drove it my entire senior year. I sold it for $200 before I left for college.

It was yellow, with all the fenders painted black.

Yeah, that's right.................:cool:

My first car was a Volkswagon. I paid $300 dollars for it and drove it my entire senior year. I sold it for $200 before I left for college.

It was yellow, with all the fenders painted black.

Yeah, that's right.................:cool:

Beetle? Nice car... really easy to work on!

-Joe

Does everyone have a 55 MPH speed limit in their state? We do, except when you get outside of the city limits on the interstates like I65 and I70-then it goes up to 65. Just curious, I don't get out of my little town much.....:(

The freeway that's a mile from our house is 70 mph, but the Treasure Coast is not exactly metro-Miami.

-Joe

Mine was green. Great car for a teenage boy, unless you are talking to his mother! :D

-Joe

Very, very cool Joe. And here's the ONLY PICTURE I have of my 1970 AMC, AMX. It had a 340 horsepower, under rated, 390 c.i., A BW T-10 close ratio four speed and a Dana 60 rear end with a 4:11.1 posi. It was called the "Go Pack," and the ones with the four speeds were rare, as this one was. I LOVED this car. It was a real Corvette killer. That's the nose of my blue, 1969 Cadillac Couple DeVille in the picture behind it...

3063797812_75e90a6c7c_o.jpg

Very, very cool Joe. And here's the ONLY PICTURE I have of my 1970 AMC, AMX. It had a 340 horsepower, under rated, 390 c.i., A BW T-10 close ratio four speed and a Dana 60 rear end with a 4:11.1 posi. It was called the "Go Pack," and the ones with the four speeds were rare, as this one was. I LOVED this car. It was a real Corvette killer. That's the nose of my blue, 1969 Cadillac Couple DeVille in the picture behind it...

3063797812_75e90a6c7c_o.jpg

Nice ride! Don't you wish you could have some of those cars in your driveway now?

American Muscle was a great era!

-Joe

Nice ride! Don't you wish you could have some of those cars in your driveway now?

American Muscle was a great era!

-Joe
you got that right
they had realitively clean engines(by that i mean simple and easy to maintain)
a long gone era

Does everyone have a 55 MPH speed limit in their state? We do, except when you get outside of the city limits on the interstates like I65 and I70-then it goes up to 65. Just curious, I don't get out of my little town much.....:(

Michigan is 55 pretty much everywhere, but we get 70 on the freeways outside the city.

Actually it was an AMC (American Motor Cars) Pacer. Same company that got fat and lazy with the government Jeep contract and was eventually bought out by Chrysler.

I thought it was a Gremlin?

The (de facto) offical speed limit on I 95 above Bangor Maine is 200 MPH (until you hit the bull moose, of course.)

Forum List

Back