What brand Vehicle do you have

WHat Vehicle(s) do you own

• Total voters
I picked Dodge,and other european for VW. I have a 2006 VW Passat,2001 Dodge Ram 1500,2001Dodge Viper. I have owned Honda and BMW's in the past.

Last edited:
Or a hippie, toyota is the car of hippies, right?

My fiancee's car is a 2000 Honda, runs like a charm!

I drive a 2006 RAV 4 with a V6 engine, that baby is FAST if needed, and gets great gas milage.

I want a Ford Mustang when the kid goes to college though, but a 1968 Ford Mustang!

My wife just got the 07 RAV4 V6. A year old, only 9000 miles and nearly $10k less than a new one. More rear legroom and luggage space than I would have ever thought possible in a small SUV.

My wife just got the 07 RAV4 V6. A year old, only 9000 miles and nearly $10k less than a new one. More rear legroom and luggage space than I would have ever thought possible in a small SUV.

Yep, we fit 2 adults in front and 2 teens ( 5'10" and 6'1") in my RAV just fine! We even took it on an 8 hour road trip, no problems and no fighting from anyone in that long car ride!

I do like it's Tork!

Yep, we fit 2 adults in front and 2 teens ( 5'10" and 6'1") in my RAV just fine! We even took it on an 8 hour road trip, no problems and no fighting from anyone in that long car ride!

I do like it's Tork!

It is pretty impressive. Nothing better than sitting behind an annoying station wagon while it slowly passes another car, then when it pulls over - Warp 1 on my command Mr Scott.

Yeah sure you have a Viper. And I'm married to Kim Bassinger. :lol:

You can think what you want,, I invite anyone to Kona,Hawaii where I live to come see it for themselves. In fact I would be willing to scan my title to the car if you would agree to leave the board,, Now come on put your money where your mouth is..

$100_1069.JPG

$100_1070.JPG

$100_1072.JPG

Btw after I prove you wrong, please show me proof you are married to Kim Bassinger, but I know thats not true because your queer ass is at home single desperate and attacking everyone better off then you. Typical of a loser to try and tear down others.. :lol:

You can think what you want,, I invite anyone to Kona,Hawaii where I live to come see it for themselves. In fact I would be willing to scan my title to the car if you would agree to leave the board,, Now come on put your money where your mouth is..

Btw after I prove you wrong, please show me proof you are married to Kim Bassinger, but I know thats not true because your queer ass is at home single desperate and attacking everyone better off then you. Typical of a loser to try and tear down others.. :lol:
Scan away dude. I can google plenty of pictures of my "bride", and photoshop a document just as well. :lol:

Miami's auto theft task force showed up in his driveway on a tip his Ford Expedition was stolen.

He says he didn't have a clue.

Within minutes, after confirming it was stolen, detectives had it all figured out. As CBS News Correspondent Jim Acosta reports, it was a "cloned car."

So how do you clone a car?

Say thieves have stolen a Cadillac Escalade. All they have to do is to spot another one on the street and take down that vehicle's unique identification number, or VIN, then doctor up fake labels and a title on a computer.

Then, they just slap those phony labels on the stolen Escalade, giving it a VIN that appears legal.

When a buyer of a cloned car brings the bogus title to the DMV, police say it's likely new license plates will be issued, no questions asked.

Diaza was driving just one of the more than 200,000 clones out on the roads.

He says he bought it from a friend and doesn't know where his friend got it from.

"I don't know nothing," says Diaza.

Police say unsuspecting owners of cloned cars probably should have been more suspicious of the price. If you think you got that car for a steal you may not know how right you are.

Miami detective Les Cravens says a national auto title database would help stop the car cloners who often cross state lines to cover their tracks.

"A lot of times the person whose VIN has been cloned finds out about it after getting a notice in the mail from a towing company," says Cravens.
New Twist On Car Theft: Cloning, Scam Artists Who Steal Cars Without Actually Taking Them - CBS News

I had to vote for Chrysler, but what I drive is a Jeep Wrangler with enough custom improvements to make it unique.

-Joe

Does everyone have a 55 MPH speed limit in their state? We do, except when you get outside of the city limits on the interstates like I65 and I70-then it goes up to 65. Just curious, I don't get out of my little town much.....:(

Ah, the GMC Pacer, wasn't that the car in "Wayne's World?"

Yep, that's one ugly car too!

What were they thinking? :confused:

Actually it was an AMC (American Motor Cars) Pacer. Same company that got fat and lazy with the government Jeep contract and was eventually bought out by Chrysler.

Also the maker of my very first car: '68 Javelin. Paid $35 + a new transmission for it in 1976 and spent 4 years breaking speed limit laws in Texas. Fun times.

-Joe

Actually it was an AMC (American Motor Cars) Pacer. Same company that got fat and lazy with the government Jeep contract and was eventually bought out by Chrysler.

Also the maker of my very first car: '68 Javelin. Paid $35 + a new transmission for it in 1976 and spent 4 years breaking speed limit laws in Texas. Fun times.

-Joe

GMC, AMC,,,,,whatever it takes..........:lol:

And before you give American Motors the heave-ho, keep in mind that just prior to giving us the Pacer and the Gremlin, they also produced one of the prettiest, beefiest and most overlooked muscle cars of the era....the AMC Javelin:

116_0502_01_z+amc_build+1970_amc_javelin.jpg

Mine was green. Great car for a teenage boy, unless you are talking to his mother! :D

-Joe

New Topics

Forum List

Back