What Black Supremacists and Their Allies Really Mean When They Label Their Racism “Prejudice”

First of all I am sure everyone knows what the actual definition of the word “prejudice” means, but in case you don’t, here it is:
the definition of prejudice
prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR prejudice ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
an unfavorable opinion or feeling formedbeforehand or without knowledge,thought, or reason.

Notice how it has nothing to do with race specifically. And also notice how it doesn’t involve actual action merely thoughts and beliefs.

What these scum are really saying is that when they talk about “killing crackas” and then they go and kill a family member of yours because your family member met their racial criteria for being the murder victim, the perpetrator(in this case, them) is merely guilty of having “misguided thoughts” about nothing in particular. What you are really allowing these pieces of shit to do when they claim they can only be “prejudice” is allowing them to claim VICTIM status, even when they are a racist genocidal murderer. Could you ever imagine Dylann Roof ever being allowed to claim that he was “just prejudice” in any public facility?

I know baby boomers are too far gone to even think that they need to combat this stuff, but the Gen Xers, millennials and Gen Zers need to start learning how to fight these bastards before they claim all of the battlefield when our regiment hasn’t even been sent out yet.

It's easy
"would you rather be born black or white?"
Deafening silence?
I would love to be Lebron, Oprah, Mike Tyson, Jordan ,etc etc
they are rich and have a great life

When people like IM2 say some blacks are not racist but rather, they are prejudiced because of the history of white racism, I have to point out to them that racism is just a form of prejudice; prejudging a person based on their race. Ergo, if you prejudge a white person because of white racism then you are prejudging him/her based on their race. In other words, racism.

Prejudice comes in many forms such as racism; sexism; ageism, etc. So, while not all prejudice is racism, all racism is prejudice.
Racism means both thoughts and actions while prejudice is just limited to thoughts. They are not interchangeable even a little bit.

IM2 would literally say that if the black guy who threw that little white boy down 3 stories declared that he hated white people beforehand he would be just “prejudiced”.

Don't speak for IM2 white boy. Because IM2 would say that man needs the death sentence.

You are a racist. The definition of the word is clear. And while your punk white ass tries creating a racial symmetry that has never existed to feed your psychosis, I will say that white racism has created a lot of angry black people. You seem to ignore this in your attempt here. The hate this black man has for whites is because of punk ass f-----ts like you. However, regardless of how spineless white pricks like you have treated us, and you whites have done far worse things to us than what was done here, there is no, AND I MEAN FUCKING ZERO, excuse for this despicable act.

That's what IM2 literally says. So punk ass bitch, stop crying about whites in South Africa and excusing crimes far worse.

First of all I am sure everyone knows what the actual definition of the word “prejudice” means, but in case you don’t, here it is:
prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
noun
an unfavorable opinion or feeling formedbeforehand or without knowledge,thought, or reason.

Notice how it has nothing to do with race specifically. And also notice how it doesn’t involve actual action merely thoughts and beliefs.

What these scum are really saying is that when they talk about “killing crackas” and then they go and kill a family member of yours because your family member met their racial criteria for being the murder victim, the perpetrator(in this case, them) is merely guilty of having “misguided thoughts” about nothing in particular. What you are really allowing these pieces of shit to do when they claim they can only be “prejudice” is allowing them to claim VICTIM status, even when they are a racist genocidal murderer. Could you ever imagine Dylann Roof ever being allowed to claim that he was “just prejudice” in any public facility?

I know baby boomers are too far gone to even think that they need to combat this stuff, but the Gen Xers, millennials and Gen Zers need to start learning how to fight these bastards before they claim all of the battlefield when our regiment hasn’t even been sent out yet.
What's a black supremacist? And why is the GOP a nearly all white party?

Nazi, white nationalist running as Republicans

Neo-Nazis Look for New Home in Trump’s Republican Party

Oh, I get it.
How many states do you think Democrats would lose without the anti-white racist vote?

40? 49? 50?

There is no anti white vote, cuck.

When people like IM2 say some blacks are not racist but rather, they are prejudiced because of the history of white racism, I have to point out to them that racism is just a form of prejudice; prejudging a person based on their race. Ergo, if you prejudge a white person because of white racism then you are prejudging him/her based on their race. In other words, racism.

Prejudice comes in many forms such as racism; sexism; ageism, etc. So, while not all prejudice is racism, all racism is prejudice.
Racism means both thoughts and actions while prejudice is just limited to thoughts. They are not interchangeable even a little bit.

IM2 would literally say that if the black guy who threw that little white boy down 3 stories declared that he hated white people beforehand he would be just “prejudiced”.

Don't speak for IM2 white boy. Because IM2 would say that man needs the death sentence.

You are a racist. The definition of the word is clear. And while your punk whites ass tries creating a racial symmetry that has never existed to feed your psychosis, I will say that white racism has created a lot of angry black people. You seem to ignore this in your attempt here. The hate this black man has for whites is because of punk ass f-----ts like you. However, regardless of how spineless white pricks like you have treated us, and you whites have done far worse things to us than what was done here, there is no, AND I MEAN FUCKING ZERO, excuse for this despicable act.

That's what IM2 literally says. So punk ass bitch, stop crying about whites in South Africa and excusing crimes far worse.
YOU are the racist and we know it
and you sound like a 14 year old ----'' punk ass bitch'' ???!! hahahahahhahaha

And Ghost rider you have nothing to point out. You're just another dumb white racist that believes in a racial symmetry that has never existed.

prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
noun

OMG!

I guess there are black supremacist.

blackfacecomposite_custom-2271fe8c6d3f2714f14fd0676dda9c360fb5a629-s1400-c85.jpg

They are called "Republicans in blackface".

I've no doubt you would. I've no doubt you would say he's evil, wretched and worthy of contempt. But you would deny to your deathbed that he's racist, wouldn't you?

prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
noun

OMG!

I guess there are black supremacist.

blackfacecomposite_custom-2271fe8c6d3f2714f14fd0676dda9c360fb5a629-s1400-c85.jpg

They are called "Republicans in blackface".

Ralph Northam is a Democrat

And Ghost rider you have nothing to point out. You're just another dumb white racist that believes in a racial symmetry that has never existed.

I notice you don't actually bother to present a logical argument that disproves what I say about racism and prejudice. You just accuse me of believing in racial symmetry (which I've never brought up) which to you means that I know nothing so you are not obligated to argue. BOOM! Just like that, you win. Congratulations.

It must stated that the definition you look for is a white man's definition

This is the man who owns dictionary.com. He is Doug Leeds the president and CEO of ask.com which bought dictionary.com

3a87a76.jpg

So now he uses the white man's definition (as that's the only definition that matters) to further his point
What these scum are really saying is that when they talk about “killing crackas”
Who in USMB has talked about killing crackas ?
and then they go and kill a family member of yours because your family member met their racial criteria for being the murder victim
Once again. Who ?
the perpetrator(in this case, them) is merely guilty of having “misguided thoughts” about nothing in particular.
Who are you talking about ?
What you are really allowing these pieces of shit to do when they claim they can only be “prejudice” is allowing them to claim VICTIM status
even when they are a racist genocidal murderer.
Who is "they"
Could you ever imagine Dylann Roof ever being allowed to claim that he was “just prejudice” in any public facility?
Let's have a test. Let's count the times blk people have gone into white churches and killed white people against white people doing the opposite thing. And let's see who has the higher count...eh ?
Your babbling now

It must stated that the definition you look for is a white man's definition

This is the man who owns dictionary.com. He is Doug Leeds the president and CEO of ask.com which bought dictionary.com believes.

3a87a76.jpg

So now he uses the white man's definition (as that's the only definition that matters) to further his point
What these scum are really saying is that when they talk about “killing crackas”
Who in USMB has talked about killing crackas ?
and then they go and kill a family member of yours because your family member met their racial criteria for being the murder victim
Once again. Who ?
the perpetrator(in this case, them) is merely guilty of having “misguided thoughts” about nothing in particular.
What you are really allowing these pieces of shit to do when they claim they can only be “prejudice” is allowing them to claim VICTIM status
even when they are a racist genocidal murderer.
Who is "they"
Could you ever imagine Dylann Roof ever being allowed to claim that he was “just prejudice” in any public facility?
Let's have a test. Let's count the times blk people have gone into white churches and killed white people against white people doing the opposite thing. And let's see who has the higher count...eh ?
Your babbling now
"Prejudice" is an ENGLISH word, dolt.

English people are WHITE.

The word "prejudice" comes from the Latin word "praeiudicium", meaning PRIOR JUDGMENT, and the people who spoke Latin were also WHITE.
prejudice | Origin and meaning of prejudice by Online Etymology Dictionary

You want to change words made in the 13th century that were based off of words that are too old to even know when they originated.

It has nothing to do with what Doug Leeds or dictionary.com believes.

Last edited:
prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
noun

It's easy
Deafening silence?
Funny how the deafening silence comes from you.

As I expected it would.

prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
noun

It's easy
Deafening silence?

For me, I would rather just be born a non-racist human being. Which fortunately I was.
Nobody is born as a racist.

You are either brainwashed into being one by authority figures and/or role models, or you become one from personal experience.

Did you or did you not go to the white man's definition of the word "prejudice" ?
Many black people are English

The England Women's netball team

_100884000_tv046200525.jpg

England Soccer Team

england-squad.jpg

Plus the first people in England were black "Cheddar Man"
The word "prejudice" comes from the Latin word "praeiudicium", meaning PRIOR JUDGMENT, and the people who spoke Latin were also WHITE. prejudice | Origin and meaning of prejudice by Online Etymology Dictionary
Wrong again. There are many black Latino's.
You want to change words made in the 13th century that were based off of words that are too old to even know when they originated.
The majority of writers for popular and academic dictionaries have been white men. In the western world, as there are systems in place which privilege white people, it is not surprizing to see that the definition of racism put forward by white men is inaccurate. They are socialized to believe that the racism blk people experience is in any way comparable to the “racism” white people experience (i.e. being called out for perpetrating and upholding white supremacy). There is simply no credibility in white people defining racism.
So the white president and owner of dictionary.com (Doug Leeds) has no say as to what goes in dictionary.com ?

OK. Dude.

Last edited:
Did you or did you not go to the white man's definition of the word "prejudice" ?

England Soccer Team

england-squad.jpg

The word "prejudice" comes from the Latin word "praeiudicium", meaning PRIOR JUDGMENT, and the people who spoke Latin were also WHITE. prejudice | Origin and meaning of prejudice by Online Etymology Dictionary
The majority of writers for popular and academic dictionaries have been white men. In the western world, as there are systems in place which privilege white people, it is not surprizing to see that the definition of racism put forward by white men is inaccurate. They are socialized to believe that the racism people of color experience is in any way comparable to the “racism” white people experience (i.e. being called out for perpetrating and upholding white supremacy). There is simply no credibility in white people defining racism.
So the white president and owner of dictionary.com (Doug Leeds) has no say as to what goes in dictionary.com ?

OK. Dude.
All you showed was that the UK is being colonized. In the 13th century there were no black people, no Arabs and no East Asians in England other than traders and merchants. What you did is no different than me showing you a picture of the South African Rugby team and claiming that South Africa isn't black.

The Cheddar Man was debunked as the same kind of racist lie as your definitions of "racism" and "prejudice" are.
Ancient 'dark-skinned' Briton Cheddar Man find may not be true
It is impossible to determine the skin color of skeletons found without any flesh or any DNA remnants. Funny how you don't believe white man's language created before any black slaves were in America but yet you believe the findings of modern technology created by almost all white people without any tangible evidence.

Latinos don't speak and have never spoken Latin, idiot. Latin is a dead language. Latinos speak Spanish or English. Latin was spoken by Ancient Rome, aka modern day Italy, aka white people.

Your definition of "racism" and "prejudice" is extremely new and completely opportunistic to suit your black supremacist agenda with the complete disregard of the human rights of white people, and not only that, but the SYSTEM in academia and media created those definitions. You are the one trying to defend the status quo. The problem is that you are a dumbass sociopath and people like you are not capable of defending this racist system from people like me.

Dictionary.com is using the actual definition of the word created 8 fucking centuries ago. They are not going to use bullshit made less than 30 years ago by lunatics on specific crazy ass college campuses who sided with the weather underground.

Funny how the mods tell me that I can't "funny" posts on threads I am not commenting on, but idiots and cowards like Katsteve can "funny" my posts on my thread without having had the balls to even attempt to prove what I am saying is wrong.

Black supremacy is slowly creeping into this forum.

prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
noun

It's easy
Deafening silence?

For me, I would rather just be born a non-racist human being. Which fortunately I was.
Nobody is born as a racist.

You are either brainwashed into being one by authority figures and/or role models, or you become one from personal experience.

Agreed, but my intent was to make the point that skin color wouldn't matter to me as long as I was a person of integrity.

Having said that, it's a stupid question because if you asked any black person if they'd rather be born black or white, to a person they would say they'd rather be born black as they were or, like myself, that it wouldn't matter.

England Soccer Team

england-squad.jpg

The majority of writers for popular and academic dictionaries have been white men. In the western world, as there are systems in place which privilege white people, it is not surprizing to see that the definition of racism put forward by white men is inaccurate. They are socialized to believe that the racism people of color experience is in any way comparable to the “racism” white people experience (i.e. being called out for perpetrating and upholding white supremacy). There is simply no credibility in white people defining racism.

OK. Dude.
All you showed was that the UK is being colonized. In the 13th century there were no black people, no Arabs and no East Asians in England other than traders and merchants. What you did is no different than me showing you a picture of the South African Rugby team and claiming that South Africa isn't black.

The Cheddar Man was debunked as the same kind of racist lie as your definitions of "racism" and "prejudice" are.
It is impossible to determine the skin color of skeletons found without any flesh or any DNA remnants. Funny how you don't believe white man's language created before any black slaves were in America but yet you believe the findings of modern technology created by almost all white people without any tangible evidence.

Latinos don't speak and have never spoken Latin, idiot. Latin is a dead language. Latinos speak Spanish or English. Latin was spoken by Ancient Rome, aka modern day Italy, aka white people.

Your definition of "racism" and "prejudice" is extremely new and completely opportunistic to suit your black supremacist agenda with the complete disregard of the human rights of white people, and not only that, but the SYSTEM in academia and media created those definitions. You are the one trying to defend the status quo. The problem is that you are a dumbass sociopath and people like you are not capable of defending this racist system from people like me.

Dictionary.com is using the actual definition of the word created 8 fucking centuries ago. They are not going to use bullshit made less than 30 years ago by lunatics on specific crazy ass college campuses who sided with the weather underground.

The UK is not being colonized.

England Soccer Team

england-squad.jpg

OK. Dude.

The images Essien posted prove otherwise.

Your uneducated denials don't prove anything.

England Soccer Team

england-squad.jpg

OK. Dude.

The images Essien posted prove otherwise.

Your uneducated denials don't prove anything.

The UK is 87 percent white. There is no colonization in the UK.

Forum List

Back