What Black Supremacists and Their Allies Really Mean When They Label Their Racism “Prejudice”

"Prejudice" is an ENGLISH word, dolt.
Did you or did you not go to the white man's definition of the word "prejudice" ?
English people are WHITE.
Many black people are English

The England Women's netball team

_100884000_tv046200525.jpg

England Soccer Team

england-squad.jpg

Plus the first people in England were black "Cheddar Man"
The word "prejudice" comes from the Latin word "praeiudicium", meaning PRIOR JUDGMENT, and the people who spoke Latin were also WHITE. prejudice | Origin and meaning of prejudice by Online Etymology Dictionary
Wrong again. There are many black Latino's.
You want to change words made in the 13th century that were based off of words that are too old to even know when they originated.
The majority of writers for popular and academic dictionaries have been white men. In the western world, as there are systems in place which privilege white people, it is not surprizing to see that the definition of racism put forward by white men is inaccurate. They are socialized to believe that the racism people of color experience is in any way comparable to the “racism” white people experience (i.e. being called out for perpetrating and upholding white supremacy). There is simply no credibility in white people defining racism.
It has nothing to do with what Doug Leeds or dictionary.com believes.
So the white president and owner of dictionary.com (Doug Leeds) has no say as to what goes in dictionary.com ?

OK. Dude.
All you showed was that the UK is being colonized. In the 13th century there were no black people, no Arabs and no East Asians in England other than traders and merchants. What you did is no different than me showing you a picture of the South African Rugby team and claiming that South Africa isn't black.

The Cheddar Man was debunked as the same kind of racist lie as your definitions of "racism" and "prejudice" are.
Ancient 'dark-skinned' Briton Cheddar Man find may not be true
It is impossible to determine the skin color of skeletons found without any flesh or any DNA remnants. Funny how you don't believe white man's language created before any black slaves were in America but yet you believe the findings of modern technology created by almost all white people without any tangible evidence.

Latinos don't speak and have never spoken Latin, idiot. Latin is a dead language. Latinos speak Spanish or English. Latin was spoken by Ancient Rome, aka modern day Italy, aka white people.

Your definition of "racism" and "prejudice" is extremely new and completely opportunistic to suit your black supremacist agenda with the complete disregard of the human rights of white people, and not only that, but the SYSTEM in academia and media created those definitions. You are the one trying to defend the status quo. The problem is that you are a dumbass sociopath and people like you are not capable of defending this racist system from people like me.

Dictionary.com is using the actual definition of the word created 8 fucking centuries ago. They are not going to use bullshit made less than 30 years ago by lunatics on specific crazy ass college campuses who sided with the weather underground.

The UK is not being colonized.
The images Essien posted prove otherwise.

Your uneducated denials don't prove anything.

The UK is 87 percent white. There is no colonization in the UK.
Down from 100% white and 100% ethnic British

And continuing to decline.

According to your idiotic logic no country in Asia or Africa ever were colonized.

Funny how the mods tell me that I can't "funny" posts on threads I am not commenting on, but idiots and cowards like Katsteve can "funny" my posts on my thread without having had the balls to even attempt to prove what I am saying is wrong.

Black supremacy is slowly creeping into this forum.

Quit whining. You've been labeling EVERYTHING posted by black posters as "funny" for as long as I can recall.

So turnabout is fair play, little guy.

You are so far out there, that you're not worth wasting a second actually talking to.

Carry on, and give us more to laugh at, Beavis.

Did you or did you not go to the white man's definition of the word "prejudice" ?

England Soccer Team

england-squad.jpg

Wrong again. There are many black Latino's.The majority of writers for popular and academic dictionaries have been white men. In the western world, as there are systems in place which privilege white people, it is not surprizing to see that the definition of racism put forward by white men is inaccurate. They are socialized to believe that the racism people of color experience is in any way comparable to the “racism” white people experience (i.e. being called out for perpetrating and upholding white supremacy). There is simply no credibility in white people defining racism.
So the white president and owner of dictionary.com (Doug Leeds) has no say as to what goes in dictionary.com ?

OK. Dude.
All you showed was that the UK is being colonized. In the 13th century there were no black people, no Arabs and no East Asians in England other than traders and merchants. What you did is no different than me showing you a picture of the South African Rugby team and claiming that South Africa isn't black.

The Cheddar Man was debunked as the same kind of racist lie as your definitions of "racism" and "prejudice" are.
It is impossible to determine the skin color of skeletons found without any flesh or any DNA remnants. Funny how you don't believe white man's language created before any black slaves were in America but yet you believe the findings of modern technology created by almost all white people without any tangible evidence.

Latinos don't speak and have never spoken Latin, idiot. Latin is a dead language. Latinos speak Spanish or English. Latin was spoken by Ancient Rome, aka modern day Italy, aka white people.

Your definition of "racism" and "prejudice" is extremely new and completely opportunistic to suit your black supremacist agenda with the complete disregard of the human rights of white people, and not only that, but the SYSTEM in academia and media created those definitions. You are the one trying to defend the status quo. The problem is that you are a dumbass sociopath and people like you are not capable of defending this racist system from people like me.

Dictionary.com is using the actual definition of the word created 8 fucking centuries ago. They are not going to use bullshit made less than 30 years ago by lunatics on specific crazy ass college campuses who sided with the weather underground.

According to your idiotic logic no country in Asia or Africa ever were colonized.

It never has been 100 percent white. You are about a dumb ass, boy. If the UK was colonized it would be ruled and occupied by in this case an African nation. Part of the wealth of the UK would go to the ruling country and the government of that country would be the UK government. None of that is happening in any European nation.

It never has been 100 percent white. You are about a dumb ass, boy. If the UK was colonized it would be ruled and occupied by in this case an African nation. Part of the wealth of the UK would go to the ruling country and the government of that country would be the UK government. None of that is happening in any European nation.

Hd has no idea what colonization actually even means.

It is apparent he is using word to create a disingenuous argument.

I mean, are you a black supremacists katsteve? All I see you talking about is how wrong white racism is. That's not a declaration of black racial superiority. But ovaries for nuts thinks this makes you, me or other blacks here black supremacists. The boy is brain damaged.

Funny how the mods tell me that I can't "funny" posts on threads I am not commenting on, but idiots and cowards like Katsteve can "funny" my posts on my thread without having had the balls to even attempt to prove what I am saying is wrong.

Quit whining. You've been labeling EVERYTHING posted by black posters as "funny" for as long as I can recall.

You are so far out there, that you're not worth wasting a second actually talking to.

I rate nearly everything any Democrat says as "funny" because they are idiots who live in clown world. I only don't rate them "funny" if I can't verify how true statistics or statements they use are and don't care, or I agree with what they are saying and can verify it is true.

It is sad that my intellect is so above the standard kindergarten nonsense that low IQ dipshits like you and IM2 and gnat and dean and others mindlessly state that you think posting actual dictionary definitions to refute baseless opportunistic and sociopathic definitions coming from insular and crazy academia is considered "far out there".

You don't even understand why it is different for you to rate my posts in my thread and not make a single comment in that thread while I am being forced by the mods to comment in every thread in which I rate a post, you are literally that stupid. What you are doing isn't "turnabout" Cletus, its called being a low IQ coward abusing your privileges as a dumb black man to allow yourself to do things that smarter white posters can't do.

I know full well what it is. You on the other hand don't even know how to spell it without a computer and spell check.

I mean, are you a black supremacists katsteve? All I see you talking about is how wrong white racism is. That's not a declaration of black racial superiority. But ovaries for nuts thinks this makes you, me or other blacks here black supremacists. The boy is brain damaged.
You are all black supremacists. You believe that black people can't be racists and therefore are morally superior. That is why you idiots have a problem with what I am saying in this thread.

I am combating racism against white people and you dumbasses have a problem with it because you want it to continue and to get worse. I am forced to listen to how wrong it is to treat black people badly in every work area, school area, private media area etc, you are not forced to hear how terrible it is to abuse white people ANYWHERE but from my posts and a few small websites.

You are all black supremacists. You believe that black people can't be racists and therefore are morally superior. That is why you idiots have a problem with what I am saying in this thread.

I am combating racism against white people and you dumbasses have a problem with it because you want it to continue and to get worse. I am forced to listen to how wrong it is to treat black people badly in every work area, school area, private media area etc, you are not forced to hear how terrible it is to abuse white people ANYWHERE but from my posts and a few small websites.

I don't have a problem with what you say. It is clear you are a mental case suffering from psychosis.

I rate nearly everything any Democrat says as "funny" because they are idiots who live in clown world. I only don't rate them "funny" if I can't verify how true statistics or statements they use are and don't care, or I agree with what they are saying and can verify it is true.

It is sad that my intellect is so above the standard kindergarten nonsense that low IQ dipshits like you and IM2 and gnat and dean and others mindlessly state that you think posting actual dictionary definitions to refute baseless opportunistic and sociopathic definitions coming from insular and crazy academia is considered "far out there".

You don't even understand why it is different for you to rate my posts in my thread and not make a single comment in that thread while I am being forced by the mods to comment in every thread in which I rate a post, you are literally that stupid. What you are doing isn't "turnabout" Cletus, its called being a low IQ coward abusing your privileges as a dumb black man to allow yourself to do things that smarter white posters can't do.

Any loon who would insist that Europe is being colonized in a way that is comparable to the invasions all over the world that Europeans inflicted on other continents is not worth wasting a word on Jethro. Your overinflated view of your own lackluster intelligence is not worth more than a laugh.

In your tiny little dysfunctional mind, the whole world is out to get you.....now you even believe that the undercover stormfronters here are as well.

Your idiocy has you reaping what you've sown.....so tough shit, Jed.

"Smarter white posters"? In all of the years that I've visited message boards, you are hands down, the dumbest freak that Ive ever seen.

Must suck to be you.

It was 100% white for THOUSANDS of years, you lying dipshit.

If the UK was colonized their flags and national symbols would be getting taken down in favor of the invaders, the heritage of English and British people would be being denied to appease the invaders, the indigenous people would be arrested for resisting the takeover of the UK and the invaders would be getting preferential treatment in every area of life. All of these things are happening in the UK

Any loon who would insist that Europe is being colonized in a way that is comparable to the invasions all over the world that Europeans inflicted on other continents is not worth wasting a word on Jethro. Your overinflated view of your own lackluster intelligence is not worth more than a laugh.

In your tiny little dysfunctional mind, the whole world is out to get you.....now you even believe that the undercover stormfronters here are as well.

"Smarter white posters"? In all of the years that I've visited message boards, you are hands down, the dumbest freak that Ive ever seen.

Must suck to be you.
The loons are the ones who deny the colonization. Imprisoning people for having higher IQs and censoring the internet in the same way that China does doesn't mean that the deniers in Europe are right or smart. They are going to lose and then they are going to be gutted like the sick pigs that they are.

You are not even close to being smart enough to gauge intelligence.

If the UK was colonized their flags and national symbols would be getting taken down in favor of the invaders, the heritage of English and British people would be being denied to appease the invaders, the indigenous people would be arrested for resisting the takeover of the UK and the invaders would be getting preferential treatment in every area of life. All of these things are happening in the UK

None of that is happening. The difference between majority white and 100 percent white is something you don't understand. Blacks have always lived in the UK.

Must suck to be you.
The loons are the ones who deny the colonization. Imprisoning people for having higher IQs and censoring the internet in the same way that China does doesn't mean that the deniers in Europe are right or smart. They are going to lose and then they are going to be gutted like the sick pigs that they are.

You are not even close to being smart enough to gauge intelligence.

Check yourself into a facility junior.

None of that is happening. The difference between majority white and 100 percent white is something you don't understand. Blacks have always lived in the UK.
No they haven’t.

I know full well what it is. You on the other hand don't even know how to spell it without a computer and spell check.

You do not know what it is. The nonsense that you vomit in this forum proves that.

You poor little victimized oxygen thief.

No they haven’t.

You need to stop listening to the grand cyclops boy because blacks have lived in Europe for centuries.

First of all I am sure everyone knows what the actual definition of the word “prejudice” means, but in case you don’t, here it is:
the definition of prejudice
prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR prejudice ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
an unfavorable opinion or feeling formedbeforehand or without knowledge,thought, or reason.

Notice how it has nothing to do with race specifically. And also notice how it doesn’t involve actual action merely thoughts and beliefs.

What these scum are really saying is that when they talk about “killing crackas” and then they go and kill a family member of yours because your family member met their racial criteria for being the murder victim, the perpetrator(in this case, them) is merely guilty of having “misguided thoughts” about nothing in particular. What you are really allowing these pieces of shit to do when they claim they can only be “prejudice” is allowing them to claim VICTIM status, even when they are a racist genocidal murderer. Could you ever imagine Dylann Roof ever being allowed to claim that he was “just prejudice” in any public facility?

I know baby boomers are too far gone to even think that they need to combat this stuff, but the Gen Xers, millennials and Gen Zers need to start learning how to fight these bastards before they claim all of the battlefield when our regiment hasn’t even been sent out yet.

It's easy
"would you rather be born black or white?"
Deafening silence?

For me, I would rather just be born a non-racist human being. Which fortunately I was.
Nobody is born as a racist.

You are either brainwashed into being one by authority figures and/or role models, or you become one from personal experience.

Agreed, but my intent was to make the point that skin color wouldn't matter to me as long as I was a person of integrity.

Having said that, it's a stupid question because if you asked any black person if they'd rather be born black or white, to a person they would say they'd rather be born black as they were or, like myself, that it wouldn't matter.

Stupid?"
I asked some black neighbors.
They died laughing.
You mean being discriminated in jobs? Higher rent payments? Couldn't live where we wanted?
You mean our white boys would rather grow up being pulled over 2x a week because we had too nice a car?
As they say "if you haven't been there, you have zero to say"

First of all I am sure everyone knows what the actual definition of the word “prejudice” means, but in case you don’t, here it is:
the definition of prejudice
prejudice
[prej-uh-dis]
|||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR prejudice ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
an unfavorable opinion or feeling formedbeforehand or without knowledge,thought, or reason.

Notice how it has nothing to do with race specifically. And also notice how it doesn’t involve actual action merely thoughts and beliefs.

What these scum are really saying is that when they talk about “killing crackas” and then they go and kill a family member of yours because your family member met their racial criteria for being the murder victim, the perpetrator(in this case, them) is merely guilty of having “misguided thoughts” about nothing in particular. What you are really allowing these pieces of shit to do when they claim they can only be “prejudice” is allowing them to claim VICTIM status, even when they are a racist genocidal murderer. Could you ever imagine Dylann Roof ever being allowed to claim that he was “just prejudice” in any public facility?

I know baby boomers are too far gone to even think that they need to combat this stuff, but the Gen Xers, millennials and Gen Zers need to start learning how to fight these bastards before they claim all of the battlefield when our regiment hasn’t even been sent out yet.

It's easy
"would you rather be born black or white?"
Deafening silence?

For me, I would rather just be born a non-racist human being. Which fortunately I was.
Nobody is born as a racist.

You are either brainwashed into being one by authority figures and/or role models, or you become one from personal experience.

Agreed, but my intent was to make the point that skin color wouldn't matter to me as long as I was a person of integrity.

Having said that, it's a stupid question because if you asked any black person if they'd rather be born black or white, to a person they would say they'd rather be born black as they were or, like myself, that it wouldn't matter.

Stupid?"
I asked some black neighbors.
They died laughing.
You mean being discriminated in jobs? Higher rent payments? Couldn't live where we wanted?
You mean our white boys would rather grow up being pulled over 2x a week because we had too nice a car?
As they say "if you haven't been there, you have zero to say"

I almost forgot.
In a New Orleans bar, asked for a glass.
"We only serve bottles here, blacks may have drunk from a glass"
Where on earth do you live?

"Prejudice" is an ENGLISH word, dolt.
English people are WHITE.

England Soccer Team

england-squad.jpg

The word "prejudice" comes from the Latin word "praeiudicium", meaning PRIOR JUDGMENT, and the people who spoke Latin were also WHITE. prejudice | Origin and meaning of prejudice by Online Etymology Dictionary
Wrong again. There are many black Latino's.
You want to change words made in the 13th century that were based off of words that are too old to even know when they originated.
The majority of writers for popular and academic dictionaries have been white men. In the western world, as there are systems in place which privilege white people, it is not surprizing to see that the definition of racism put forward by white men is inaccurate. They are socialized to believe that the racism blk people experience is in any way comparable to the “racism” white people experience (i.e. being called out for perpetrating and upholding white supremacy). There is simply no credibility in white people defining racism.
It has nothing to do with what Doug Leeds or dictionary.com believes.

OK. Dude.
you really fked that up
many?? !!! hahahahhahahah
= your post is crap --this taints your posts
over 85% white
a whopping 2% black
_38815943_ethnicity_pie_300.gif

BBC NEWS | UK | Ethnic groups growing - census

Last edited:

Forum List

Back