What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As promised, I'm sharing a song I like.

It's been years since I've thought about this tune. I have you to thank, Coyote. :)

Last edited:
Why are there two different threads with the same title?

Because my thread is more popular and now has more than 6,500 posts....so this thread which has nothing should therefore be closed.
I agree.

Well then stop Trolling in my thread with you bumping an obsolete thread from 2014, obviously NOBODY even knew about this thread except you so is rockstarxxx your Sock or something? If not how is it that YOU are the ONLY one who knew of this other thread with zero contributions until YOU bumped it?

Because my thread is more popular and now has more than 6,500 posts....so this thread which has nothing should therefore be closed.
I agree.

Well then stop Trolling in my thread with you bumping an obsolete thread from 2014, obviously NOBODY even knew about this thread except you so is rockstarxxx your Sock or something? If not how is it that YOU are the ONLY one who knew of this other thread with zero contributions until YOU bumped it?
Fuck you, bitch.

I agree.

Fuck you, bitch.

This thread had ZERO posts since the OP in 2014 UNTIL YOU bumped it an hour ago, who cares if a thread has the SAME title, nobody EXCEPT YOU it seems, the situation is this thread has ZERO posts and my thread has 6,188 posts so for SOME reason YOU wanted to disrupt my thread to draw attention to an obsolete thread with ZERO posts from 2014. Your reasoning is WHAT exactly? If the OP is not your Sock, what possible reason do you have for Trolling and disrupting in my thread with shit about this thread you bumped AFTER FOUR YEARS?

Also WHY is there no actual OP? Why are YOU literally the FIRST post when the OP rockstarxxx should be the FIRST post?

I agree.

Fuck you, bitch.

This thread had ZERO posts since the OP in 2014 UNTIL YOU bumped it an hour ago, who cares if a thread has the SAME title, nobody EXCEPT YOU it seems, the situation is this thread has ZERO posts and my thread has 6,188 posts so for SOME reason YOU wanted to disrupt my thread to draw attention to an obsolete thread with ZERO posts from 2014. Your reasoning is WHAT exactly? If the OP is not your Sock, what possible reason do you have for Trolling and disrupting in my thread with shit about this thread you bumped AFTER FOUR YEARS?

Also WHY is there no actual OP? Why are YOU literally the FIRST post when the OP rockstarxxx should be the FIRST post?
I searched the title and posted. Are you too stupid to understand that?

I agree.

Fuck you, bitch.

No I'm not stupid, I also do not disrupt other peoples threads like you have disrupted my thread and if I have a question about something I PM a Mod I do not Troll it in the middle of someone's thread. Are you too stupid to PM a Mod?

I just saw that this thread was started 4 years ago. Doesn't time fly?
don't you worry, we all float on till we die.

Last edited:
I agree.

Fuck you, bitch.

So this was your plan, you hate that your thread from 2014 had zero contributions, so you bump it and now get a few of your friends to post things in it and they have.

I just saw that this thread was started 4 years ago. Doesn't time fly?
don't you worry, we all float on till we die.

Yes you just saw it because the OPs Sock bumped it FOUR YEARS LATER after ZERO posts.

Okay Mary and hjmick you want to play tycho's game by helping him disrupt a thread that I started in 2015 that now has 6,188 posts, so you can now not post anymore in my thread thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back