Kyrsten Sinema Announces She Won't Seek Reelection

View attachment 912760

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (I-Arizona) announced on Tuesday she won’t be seeking reelection in November, ending months of speculation about her political future.

In a video released by her office, Sinema complained about the death of civility and compromise in American politics.

“The only political victories that matter these days are symbolic, attacking your opponents on cable news or social media. Compromise is a dirty word,” Sinema said.

“Because I choose civility, understanding, listening, working together to get stuff done, I will leave the Senate at the end of this year,” she added.

Sounds great to me! What do you think?

I just the AP alert on this. She reads the room and knows she has a Snow Ball's Chance In Hell of winning. Her donors are running away in droves. Ruben Gallego is the Democrat and he has the best chance of winning. Lying Kari Lake is her own worst enemy.

Yaaaaaaay....................!

01shoes.jpg

^^^This is how the left treats women.

Remember this when you vote, everyone.

View attachment 912760

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (I-Arizona) announced on Tuesday she won’t be seeking reelection in November, ending months of speculation about her political future.

In a video released by her office, Sinema complained about the death of civility and compromise in American politics.

“The only political victories that matter these days are symbolic, attacking your opponents on cable news or social media. Compromise is a dirty word,” Sinema said.

“Because I choose civility, understanding, listening, working together to get stuff done, I will leave the Senate at the end of this year,” she added.

If you want to be a decent human being, Congress is the last place for you to be, which is why democrats dominate it no matter which party is in power.

Democrats are the lowest form of excrement in existence.

Krysten knows she is better than that, good for her. :clap:

I just the AP alert on this. She reads the room and knows she has a Snow Ball's Chance In Hell of winning. Her donors are running away in droves. Ruben Gallego is the Democrat and he has the best chance of winning. Lying Kari Lake is her own worst enemy.
Lake will win... the democrats of AZ are not far left whack jobs... that is why Sinema won in the first place... she already has a gig waiting for her I'm sure... I wrote her office told her I was right wing and a Trump supporter... I then thanked her for standing up for the US constitution... she wrote back and thanked me... so I'm a fan...

Except she ran and was elected as a Dem then, during her term, she announced she'd left the party.

Only because she knew the Arizona Demoratic Party would never support her for reelection. Her attempt at being an "Independent" left her with very few donors and not a shot in hell winning her seat again. Sinema tried being what she was NOT, she was bought and paid for. At one time Sinema was a member of the Green Party, she failed at that. She ran a Dem only to get the seat, once she had it, she broke just every campaign promise she made.

Seems to me Sanders did something similar after losing a primary. Sinema followed her conscience, I guess you're not use to a commiecrat with one of those.

She followed her purse. Sinema was in it for the money. Her support Health Care was a sham. She took all the money from Pharma she could. If she could gotten the seat by a ReNaziKlan she would have. The Arizona ReNaziKlans would not touch her with P01135809's dick.

View attachment 912760

Yeah whatever. She and Manchin blocked her party leader's major initiatives and sided with policies that benefited their wealthy donors. It had nothing to do with civility, understanding, or working together. She and Manchin wanted to play both sides of the fence. Both not seeking re-election.

Good riddance!

Yeah whatever. She and Manchin blocked her party leader's major initiatives and sided with policies that benefited their wealthy donors. It had nothing to do with civility, understanding, or working together. She and Manchin wanted to play both sides of the fence. Both not seeking re-election.

Good riddance!

Amen!

Lake will win... the democrats of AZ are not far left whack jobs... that is why Sinema won in the first place... she already has a gig waiting for her I'm sure... I wrote her office told her I was right wing and a Trump supporter... I then thanked her for standing up for the US constitution... she wrote back and thanked me... so I'm a fan...
Word is that The Powers that Be™ hate the Bozo that they installed as Governor ( and who wouldn't?), and want a replacement.

She followed her purse. Sinema was in it for the money. Her support Health Care was a sham. She took all the money from Pharma she could. If she could gotten the seat by a ReNaziKlan she would have. The Arizona ReNaziKlans would not touch her with P01135809's dick.

:link::link::link::link::link:

Good riddance!
Man, them there grapes are hella sour!

Forum List

Back