What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw that this thread was started 4 years ago. Doesn't time fly?
don't you worry, we all float on till we die.

Yes you just saw it because the OPs Sock bumped it FOUR YEARS LATER after ZERO posts.

Okay Mary and hjmick you want to play tycho's game by helping him disrupt a thread that I started in 2015 that now has 6,188 posts, so you can now not post anymore in my thread thank you.

I'll post in whatever GOD damned thread I want to post in. Go piss up a rope.

Well then stop Trolling in my thread with you bumping an obsolete thread from 2014, obviously NOBODY even knew about this thread except you so is rockstarxxx your Sock or something? If not how is it that YOU are the ONLY one who knew of this other thread with zero contributions until YOU bumped it?
Fuck you, bitch.

This thread had ZERO posts since the OP in 2014 UNTIL YOU bumped it an hour ago, who cares if a thread has the SAME title, nobody EXCEPT YOU it seems, the situation is this thread has ZERO posts and my thread has 6,188 posts so for SOME reason YOU wanted to disrupt my thread to draw attention to an obsolete thread with ZERO posts from 2014. Your reasoning is WHAT exactly? If the OP is not your Sock, what possible reason do you have for Trolling and disrupting in my thread with shit about this thread you bumped AFTER FOUR YEARS?

Also WHY is there no actual OP? Why are YOU literally the FIRST post when the OP rockstarxxx should be the FIRST post?
I searched the title and posted. Are you too stupid to understand that?

So this was your plan, you hate that your thread from 2014 had zero contributions, so you bump it and now get a few of your friends to post things in it and they have.
Move along, lucy. :)

Yes you just saw it because the OPs Sock bumped it FOUR YEARS LATER after ZERO posts.

Okay Mary and hjmick you want to play tycho's game by helping him disrupt a thread that I started in 2015 that now has 6,188 posts, so you can now not post anymore in my thread thank you.

You will post in my thread no more, neither will MaryL or Tycho aka rockstarxxx.

I'm thinking she has some issues.

I'm thinking she has some issues.

No that would be you considering you have at least one Sock Puppet aka rockstarxxx. I am thinking YOU have issues considering you are so pathetic you have to bump your own Socks thread from four years ago, silly little man.

You will post in my thread no more, neither will MaryL or Tycho aka rockstarxxx.

This song is for you, Lucy Hamilton ….

Last edited:
See what you started, Coyote?
You have got to stop being so damn adorable. Some people go crazy when others show you love and respect. :)

Last edited:

We expect shit like this from the Left to those on the Right, we do not expect shit like this from the Right to the Right and I think you are on the Right, so you are no better than the Leftists now who pull crap like this.

See what you started, Coyote?
You have got to stop being so damn adorable. Some people go crazy when others show you admiration and respect. :)

So you are dragging Coyote into your Sock Puppets scheme now of bumping a FOUR YEAR old obsolete thread?

We expect shit like this from the Left to those on the Right, we do not expect shit like this from the Right to the Right and I think you are on the Right, so you are no better than the Leftists now who pull crap like this.

I disrupted this. How? Excuse me? You lost me.

You’re an embarrassment to republicans.

Move along.

She’s angry because I like coyote.

WELL DAMN. MUSIC, I have no idea how we segued into this. I think back to late 1977. I was listening to KFML late night, and the Titanic song by the late great artist David Bromburg and that EPIC song. However, I haven't heard it since, so perhaps somebody knows the song, and can give us a link. XOXO, thanks.

Last edited:
“Every morning we wake, there are endless possibilities; outcomes, realities of how that day will end. Each decision splits into a myriad of mirrors; a system of lines that enlace, tangle, and intersect. But in every one, you and I were bound to meet,” eloquently explains lead singer Sameer Gadhia when speaking about “Superposition.”

WELL DAMN. MUSIC, I have no idea how we segued into this. I think back to late 1977. I was listening to KFML late night, and the Titanic song by the late great artist David Bromburg and that EPIC song. However, I haven't heard it since, so perhaps somebody knows the song, and can give us a link. XOXO, thanks.

Bromberg is still alive...

The Official David Bromberg Website – All things David Bromberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back