Kyrsten Sinema Announces She Won't Seek Reelection

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1709668267925.png

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (I-Arizona) announced on Tuesday she won’t be seeking reelection in November, ending months of speculation about her political future.

In a video released by her office, Sinema complained about the death of civility and compromise in American politics.

“The only political victories that matter these days are symbolic, attacking your opponents on cable news or social media. Compromise is a dirty word,” Sinema said.

“Because I choose civility, understanding, listening, working together to get stuff done, I will leave the Senate at the end of this year,” she added.

Sounds great to me! What do you think?

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (I-Arizona) announced on Tuesday she won’t be seeking reelection in November, ending months of speculation about her political future.

In a video released by her office, Sinema complained about the death of civility and compromise in American politics.

“The only political victories that matter these days are symbolic, attacking your opponents on cable news or social media. Compromise is a dirty word,” Sinema said.

“Because I choose civility, understanding, listening, working together to get stuff done, I will leave the Senate at the end of this year,” she added.

I personally won't miss her. I think she herself is guilty of not compromising and stopping several popular, at least among Dems, bills.

View attachment 912760

I was afraid she would run as an independent

Drives a stake through the heart of Kari Lakes Senate bid

View attachment 912760

Who is

Kyrsten Sinema​

and why should I care?

Lezbo slut was good for no one but those 1000s' vacations she took with staff and trips to pollute college kids minds at ASU.

Kyrsten Sinema announced she won’t run for reelection. The only political victories that matter these days are symbolic, attacking your opponents on cable news or social media. Compromise is a dirty word. We’ve arrived at that crossroad, and we chose anger and division. I believe in my approach. But, it's not what America wants right now. She is not wrong.
Sen Kyrsten Sinema announces she will not seek re-election

Forum List

Back