Kyrsten Sinema Announces She Won't Seek Reelection

Because you get into politics if you don't have a conscience.

We need a change. We need good people to WANT to try for Political jobs. We need the monsters in the Media to back off and the DemRats to leave them and families alone. The country is in massive collapse. Practically unfixable now. A Police state sprung up overnight.

We need a change. We need good people to WANT to try for Political jobs. We need the monsters in the Media to back off and the DemRats to leave them and families alone. The country is in massive collapse. Practically unfixable now. A Police state sprung up overnight.
Or we need more Trump-like demolition men.

Not sure you can play nice and win with this crowd.

Word is that The Powers that Be™ hate the Bozo that they installed as Governor ( and who wouldn't?), and want a replacement.
She rode the illegal ballots into office... the same ones Biden rode into the white house on...

1709689663735.png

Amen! Hopefully Senate Democrats will finally have a REAL majority!

POLITICS

Independent Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema will not seek reelection​

MARCH 5, 20243:13 PM ET

Kari Lake, who believes she is AZ governor just suffered a major setback, which makes Rep. Gallegos the clear front runner for the senate seat in AZ, I wonder if this time she will only accept victory like she did in 2022 when she lost like a dog to Katie Hobbs (current actual governor of AZ)

POLITICS

Independent Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema will not seek reelection​

MARCH 5, 20243:13 PM ET

Kari Lake, who believes she is AZ governor just suffered a major setback, which makes Rep. Gallegos the clear front runner for the senate seat in AZ, I wonder if this time she will only accept victory like she did in 2022 when she lost like a dog to Katie Hobbs (current actual governor of AZ)
Lake is very popular. They will have to steal another election from her.

View attachment 912760

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (I-Arizona) announced on Tuesday she won’t be seeking reelection in November, ending months of speculation about her political future.

In a video released by her office, Sinema complained about the death of civility and compromise in American politics.

“The only political victories that matter these days are symbolic, attacking your opponents on cable news or social media. Compromise is a dirty word,” Sinema said.

“Because I choose civility, understanding, listening, working together to get stuff done, I will leave the Senate at the end of this year,” she added.

Kyrsten Sinema Announces She Won't Seek Reelection

Sounds great to me! What do you think?
I liked her. She was a wildcard whom I didn't always agree with but I'm hard pressed to think of a time (I don't follow politics as much as I once did) where I couldn't even see where she was coming from on an issue. Much like McSally; she deserved a better party.

Forum List

Back