What are Trump’s biggest and most damaging broken campaign promises?

What are Trump’s biggest and most damaging broken campaign promises?

I can think of three.

He said he was going to replace healthcare with something better and that was a lie.

He said he was going to wipe out the deficit, and that was a lie.

He said he was going to make Mexico pay for the wall and that was a lie.

I just saw a report that the deficit was going to increase by 77% because of the lack of revenue from taxes.

You can’t blame this on Democrats when Republicans controlled both houses, the supreme court and the presidency for the last two years.

Let me translate:
“ we have stymied Trump every time he tried to fulfill a campaign promise to you. So you should vote for us to ensure none of what you asked for will ever happen”

Yeah yeah I know...but then again they thought calling Americans “deplorable” would work. :)

Last edited:
Trump's mistake was NOT putting you in a padded cell where you belong, you spamming, deeply psychotic, vile, repulsive, loathsome, violently-obsessed reprobate SPAMMER-STALKER who slathers this website with a gazillion anti-Trump, paranoid baby tantrums EVERY FUCKING DAY you asshole! A leftist spammer-troll like you is not fit for civilized society; you need to be in a controlled environment under medical supervision 24/7/365.

No. As much as Russians want to make it seem it's an opinion that Trump sided with Putin that's just not reality. Thanks for picking your side. I'm sure Putin and Russia appreciate it.

Learn what an opinion is. Idiot.
Is it your opinion that at Helsinki Trump wasn't kissing Putin's ass?

D1Rx1fDXQAAR6S0.jpg

Sometimes you have to flatter when you negotiate. All part of the strategy. You’re dumb.
If you put policies in place that hurt Americans, and the only reason you did it is because you were flattered, then you should never be president. Did that have to be said?

What policies, deantard? No Russian policy has hurt me. Ever.
Ignorance is bliss.

Learn what an opinion is. Idiot.
Is it your opinion that at Helsinki Trump wasn't kissing Putin's ass?

D1Rx1fDXQAAR6S0.jpg

Sometimes you have to flatter when you negotiate. All part of the strategy. You’re dumb.
If you put policies in place that hurt Americans, and the only reason you did it is because you were flattered, then you should never be president. Did that have to be said?

What policies, deantard? No Russian policy has hurt me. Ever.
Ignorance is bliss.

Hysteria seems to be your bliss

Forum List

Back