What are Trump’s biggest and most damaging broken campaign promises?

/-----/ "deficit was going to increase by 77% because of the lack of revenue from taxes."
And no matter how much is collected - it's never enough for the Swamp.
Who Really Pays Uncle Sam's Bills?
The U.S. government's total revenue is estimated to be $3.422 trillion for Fiscal Year 2019. That's the most recent forecast from the Office of Management and Budget for October 1, 2018, through September 30, 2019.
I remember when it was zero. And that was under Clinton. Before Bush took over and got us involved in Unpaid for wars and trillions in tax cuts to billionaires and millionaires.
It wasn’t that long ago.
And then Republicans screwed up the economy and Obama had to step in and save it.

It was not zero when Clinton was in office or left office. Under their proposal it might have hit zero down the road but alas you will lie and deny...
How many trillions did bush giveaway in tax cuts for billionaires? Two three more?
Democrats never would’ve passed those massive tax cuts. And all they did was lead to a ruined economy.
/—-/ As explained 1,000 times letting people keep more of their money isn’t a give away. Welfare is.
If you don’t support the country you live in, then you’re not giving money away, you are looting the country. Who doesn’t understand that?

Corporations use the roads and the sewers and the electricity and so on.
Why should they get them for free?
We have to pay billions of dollars to pay for people that were working for minimum-wage at companies like McDonald’s.
We have to give them food stamps and health care. And the people that own McDonald’s and Walmart and so on, They aren’t keeping their money, they’re taking advantage of us.
/----/ You understand nothing about basic business even though it's been explained in the simplest manner over and over. I'll try one more time, please pay attention. Businesses consider taxes overhead and pass them on to the consumer in the form of higher prices. Raise them 1,000 % and you'll just pay more for everything you buy including food. Geeeze, you couldn't run a Kool-Aid stand without adult supervision.
idiot award.jpg

I can think of three.

He said he was going to replace healthcare with something better and that was a lie.

He said he was going to wipe out the deficit, and that was a lie.

He said he was going to make Mexico pay for the wall and that was a lie.

I just saw a report that the deficit was going to increase by 77% because of the lack of revenue from taxes.

You can’t blame this on Democrats when Republicans controlled both houses, the supreme court and the presidency for the last two years.

1. How do you replace the ACA when you lack the votes in the Senate?

Also can you explain why Obama, Pelosi and Reid even voted on the ACA when the Nixon\Kennedy bill would have been more of what you wanted instead?

2. Number two and three questions were lies just like Obama you can keep your Doctor or getting Immigration Reform done.

3. You asking any question about broken promises while you never once complained about Obama is funny in a sad way...
Republicans didn’t have the votes in the Senate when they passed Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.
But they did anyway. So how did they do that? With a simple majority. Something they use when it’s convenient for them.

I post videos of people in red states that are freaking out because they’re losing their healthcare. First time in their life they finally got healthcare under Democrats, Republicans are taking it away.
In the video they were asked why did you vote Republican when you knew they wanted to take away your healthcare. And they said because they believed Trump.

And I get so tired with this but Obama lied. I kept my doctor. Anybody could’ve kept their doctor. All you had to do was have a healthcare plan that met minimum requirements.
But Republicans wanted trash. And why is this a surprise? Remember Republicans wanted to abolish the EPA. They want dirty air and dirty water because they believe that it’s cheaper for corporations.

Republican values are skewed and strange and way out of the main stream. I don’t mean the mainstream for Republicans, but the main stream for the rest of humanity.
Republican values are skewed and strange and way out of the main stream. I don’t mean the mainstream for Republicans, but the main stream for the rest of humanity
so you and them have something in common...what else is new?...

I can think of three.

He said he was going to replace healthcare with something better and that was a lie.

I just saw a report that the deficit was going to increase by 77% because of the lack of revenue from taxes.

You can’t blame this on Democrats when Republicans controlled both houses, the supreme court and the presidency for the last two years.

Also can you explain why Obama, Pelosi and Reid even voted on the ACA when the Nixon\Kennedy bill would have been more of what you wanted instead?

2. Number two and three questions were lies just like Obama you can keep your Doctor or getting Immigration Reform done.

3. You asking any question about broken promises while you never once complained about Obama is funny in a sad way...
Republicans didn’t have the votes in the Senate when they passed Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.
But they did anyway. So how did they do that? With a simple majority. Something they use when it’s convenient for them.

I post videos of people in red states that are freaking out because they’re losing their healthcare. First time in their life they finally got healthcare under Democrats, Republicans are taking it away.
In the video they were asked why did you vote Republican when you knew they wanted to take away your healthcare. And they said because they believed Trump.

And I get so tired with this but Obama lied. I kept my doctor. Anybody could’ve kept their doctor. All you had to do was have a healthcare plan that met minimum requirements.
But Republicans wanted trash. And why is this a surprise? Remember Republicans wanted to abolish the EPA. They want dirty air and dirty water because they believe that it’s cheaper for corporations.

Republican values are skewed and strange and way out of the main stream. I don’t mean the mainstream for Republicans, but the main stream for the rest of humanity.
Republican values are skewed and strange and way out of the main stream. I don’t mean the mainstream for Republicans, but the main stream for the rest of humanity
You have a lot in common with them.

I don't.

I thought you were too smart to make such a ridiculous claim.

I guess I was wrong.

D1BqkQbWkAAbTy_.jpg

Dzaui7DWsAA-I1r.jpg

I can think of three.

I don't.

I guess I was wrong.

D1BqkQbWkAAbTy_.jpg

Dzaui7DWsAA-I1r.jpg
/——/ Total complete horse shyt. Mueller had 2 years and couldn’t prove anything against Trump. Sad to be you

I can think of three.

I don't.

I guess I was wrong.

D1BqkQbWkAAbTy_.jpg

Dzaui7DWsAA-I1r.jpg
/——/ Total complete horse shyt. Mueller had 2 years and couldn’t prove anything against Trump. Sad to be you
I’ve got two words for you: unindicted co-conspirator .

People don’t have new and better healthcare. Mexico won’t pay for the wall. There were 20,000 jobs in February, the lowest since 2010.
Trump works for Russia.
What happened to all that success. Obama took the stock market from 7000 to 20,000 and trumps done everything he could trying to ruin that.

Everywhere trumps managed to get rid of EPA regulations, everything is just a little bit dirtier. So that’s at least one promise he was able to keep.

I don't.

I guess I was wrong.

D1BqkQbWkAAbTy_.jpg

Dzaui7DWsAA-I1r.jpg
I’ve got two words for you: unindicted co-conspirator .
/----/ And I have three words for you: Trump Deranged Syndrome.
catch a democrat.jpg

People don’t have new and better healthcare. Mexico won’t pay for the wall. There were 20,000 jobs in February, the lowest since 2010.
Trump works for Russia.
What happened to all that success. Obama took the stock market from 7000 to 20,000 and trumps done everything he could trying to ruin that.

Everywhere trumps managed to get rid of EPA regulations, everything is just a little bit dirtier. So that’s at least one promise he was able to keep.

"Trump works for Russia"

That says it all. LMAO. How has Russia been better off since the election?

I can think of three.

I don't.

I guess I was wrong.

D1BqkQbWkAAbTy_.jpg

Dzaui7DWsAA-I1r.jpg
sorry dean but you are out there.....90% of the posters here tell you that everyday....

Trump works for Russia.

Let write about the EPA when Obama was President and don't you think you should apologize to the Navajo Nation for the EPA mistake when they allowed that river from Colorado to New Mexico and Arizona to get polluted with toxic waste from that mine?

Trump works for Russia.

"Trump works for Russia"

Hmmm multiple times our president has contradicted US and foreign intelligence reports that they've influenced and interfered with our elections in their attack on American Democracy to destabilize the USA.

Relaxing sanctions on Russia businesses.

Accepting and deflecting their overtaking of the Crimean peninsula.

Stepping back and allowing their influence to spread across the middle East.

Bashing and weakening our NATO alliance which they see as the biggest threat to Russia casting doubt on the US helping if Russia was to spread it's influence.

Trade wars with America's own allies.

Withdrawing from the TPP, the trade agreement the United States negotiated to bolster its economic and strategic position in the Pacific, at the expense of China and Russia.

Trump works for Russia.

"Trump works for Russia"

Hmmm multiple times our president has contradicted US and foreign intelligence reports that they've influenced and interfered with our elections in their attack on American Democracy to destabilize the USA.

Bashing and weakening our NATO alliance which they see as the biggest threat to Russia casting doubt on the US helping if Russia was to spread it's influence.

Withdrawing from the TPP, the trade agreement the United States negotiated to bolster its economic and strategic position in the Pacific, at the expense of China and Russia.

You got links? I do. I don't care about your opinion.

Russia bristles as fresh US sanctions loom - CNN
Report: U.S. Forces Killed More Than 200 Russian Fighters in Syria Attack
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ration-approves-lethal-arms-sales-to-ukraine/

So he imposed sanctions, killed 300 Russian mercs in Syria and armed the Ukranians. Our "allies" LOL. Yeah they have been real supportive especially with that vote to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel --- how is that for ME influence? As Nikki Haley said, the US will remember this. NATO was set up to fight the spread of communism and the Soviet Union. There is no more Soviet Union.

Trump works for Russia.

"Trump works for Russia"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ration-approves-lethal-arms-sales-to-ukraine/

So he imposed sanctions, killed 300 Russian mercs in Syria and armed the Ukranians. Our "allies" LOL. Yeah they have been real supportive especially with that vote to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel --- how is that for ME influence? As Nikki Haley said, the US will remember this. NATO was set up to fight the spread of communism and the Soviet Union. There is no more Soviet Union.

We literally had a congressional vote rebuking Trump for relaxing sanctions

Trump administration lifts Russian sanctions despite unpopular rebuke

Do you not get this news in Moscow?

What is your reason for supporting lies that help Russia?

Trump works for Russia.

"Trump works for Russia"

/----/ Don't worry. All sandsquid has is worn out cliches and talking points.

Trump works for Russia.

"Trump works for Russia"

So he didn't arm the ukranians or kill Russian Mercs? Because we need Russia to fight the spread of Islam, which has overrun Europe.

Trump works for Russia.

"Trump works for Russia"

Trump sides with Russia against FBI

I guess I side with the US FBI over Russia myself. But you feel free to pick the other side I guess

Trump works for Russia.

"Trump works for Russia"

/----/ Don't worry. All sandsquid has is worn out cliches and talking points.

You mean like actual facts rather than repeating Russian bots?

Sure thing, comrade

Trump works for Russia.

"Trump works for Russia"

So he didn't arm the ukranians or kill Russian Mercs? Because we need Russia to fight the spread of Islam, which has overrun Europe.
Trump Won’t Follow Congressional Directives on Russia and Crimea

He literally rejected Congress telling him not to recognize the Crimea as Russian.

When Mareike Aden asked him whether Trump would recognize Crimea as Russian and lift sanctions on Moscow imposed after its 2014 annexation of the Ukrainian territory which answer did Trump give?

A. No I wouldn't recognize their invasion as legitimate.

B. Yes we will look into that.

???

Forum List

Back