Secular Society???

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
images

If this is truly a secular society where all people are considered equal there should be no need for laws labeled anti-Semite, anti-Muslim, anti-homosexual, hate crime, etc,... for their "protection" and all those laws promoting special treatment of any specific group should be thrown out along with any other legislation that singles out anyone by race, religion, culture, minority status, etc,...

If we are all created equal and live in a truly secular society then everyone should be treated the same otherwise we are not all equal and all this legislation to single out people for special "protection" and "compensation" is simply promoting inequality and hate.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
images

If this is truly a secular society where all people are considered equal there should be no need for laws labeled anti-Semite, anti-Muslim, anti-homosexual, hate crime, etc,... for their "protection" and all those laws promoting special treatment of any specific group should be thrown out along with any other legislation that singles out anyone by race, religion, culture, minority status, etc,...

If we are all created equal and live in a truly secular society then everyone should be treated the same otherwise we are not all equal and all this legislation to single out people for special "protection" and "compensation" is simply promoting inequality and hate.

*****SMILE*****

But we don’t and people are not treated the same. Hopefully one day.

And despite the pathetic resolution, money goes on Rep. Omar still being an anti-semite Holocaust denier.

And despite the pathetic resolution, money goes on Rep. Omar still being an anti-semite Holocaust denier.
Is she anti-Semite or anti-Israel’s government? Do you have a quote of her denying the holocaust?

images

*****SMILE*****

Dafuck does any of that have to do with "secular"?

SMH

SMH

upload_2019-3-6_15-2-58.jpeg

That's my question...

If this is a secular society and we're all equal then there shouldn't be any laws or legislation that treats or targets any "specific group" of people differently because that would be considered discrimination. Isn't that right? Therefore all our laws and legislation should all be general in nature and apply to everyone equally and Lady Justice should be blind to any differences.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:

SMH

That's my question...

If this is a secular society and we're all equal then there shouldn't be any laws or legislation that treats or targets any "specific group" of people differently because that would be considered discrimination. Isn't that right? Therefore all our laws and legislation should all be general in nature and apply to everyone equally and Lady Justice should be blind to any differences.

*****SMILE*****

No, that's MY question. And you didn't touch it.

SMH

That's my question...

*****SMILE*****

No, that's MY question. And you didn't touch it.

upload_2019-3-6_20-28-37.jpeg

So you're agree that we should eliminate all the anti-Semite, anti-Muslim, anti-gay, hate crime laws, etc,... and legislation from the books so that this is a truly secular society?

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:

Forum List

Back