What are the Largest Problems Preventing Black Advancement?

What are the Largest Problems Preventing Black Advancement?

• Total voters
It might be more accurate to say that their evolution is their biggest problem. Sub-Saharan Africans evolved in a quite different environment to that in which Europeans and Northeast Asians evolved. Africans have the skills required to live in tropical or subtropical environments in which food and shelter can be relatively easily acquired. They do not have the skills, or the mental equipment to acquire the skills, needed to thrive in modern, technological society. To expect them to do so, is asking more then evolution has equipped them to do.

:rofl:
what a fucking retard!

It is not only the climate. An urban civilization breeds for superior intelligence. Large numbers of blacks only began living in cities during the last century. Urban areas inhabited by blacks are not known for civilized behavior.

I'd bet that urban living selects for intelligence, but I think that the intelligence came first, enabling cities to develop. Although no one knows for sure why Europeans and Northeast Asians evolved larger brains and higher intelligence, the most plausible explanation that I know of is that it was a result of the problems presented by winter.

:rofl:
what a fucking retard!

It is not only the climate. An urban civilization breeds for superior intelligence. Large numbers of blacks only began living in cities during the last century. Urban areas inhabited by blacks are not known for civilized behavior.

I'd bet that urban living selects for intelligence, but I think that the intelligence came first, enabling cities to develop. Although no one knows for sure why Europeans and Northeast Asians evolved larger brains and higher intelligence, the most plausible explanation that I know of is that it was a result of the problems presented by winter.

Maybe urban living does select for higher intelligence even though you are wrong. That would explain why the Black Africans of Egypt were the first to develop medical procedures, science, math, and philosophy.

What are the Largest Problems Preventing Black Advancement in the United States?

You may choose more than one.

For a list of problems in the black community see here >>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/335010-the-state-of-the-black-union.html

Entitlement and dependency are the major factors preventing not only blacks from rising higher on the social and economic ladder, but now many other people in the United States. It is a new form of slavery that saps the desire and drive from people to make life better for themselves, at the cost of surrendering their freedom and liberty to government and corporations in return for the security of what amounts to nothing but scraps.

Why is 'average black ability' not on the list?

What a dumb question. They have not developed a test that can measure someones ability based on their skin color.

Sure they have, just put some cocaine and some baking soda in front of a black guy and a white guy, then measure who can make more money with those ingredients.

That does not measure intelligence based on skin color. That measures business ability and you cannot tell by 2 people or even 100 people which skin color is better. Besides its not fair. White people are the ones that bring drugs into the country. They have a leg up.

What a dumb question. They have not developed a test that can measure someones ability based on their skin color.

Sure they have, just put some cocaine and some baking soda in front of a black guy and a white guy, then measure who can make more money with those ingredients.

That does not measure intelligence based on skin color. That measures business ability and you cannot tell by 2 people or even 100 people which skin color is better. Besides its not fair. White people are the ones that bring drugs into the country. They have a leg up.
Do a blind test, the one who makes crack is black.

FYI, Spanish speaking darker people bring in most of the drugs, now you know.

Do a blind test, the one who makes crack is black.

FYI, Spanish speaking darker people bring in most of the drugs, now you know.

The white person makes meth. I dont get how that measures ability? FYI white people bring in most of the drugs. Now you know.

ability, like intelligence, is there whether you test for it or not.

and there are a great many tests of ability and intelligence. the most extensive one is simply life itself. there appears to be a rather large racial disparity in outcomes for many characteristics.

and there are a great many tests of ability and intelligence. the most extensive one is simply life itself. there appears to be a rather large racial disparity in outcomes for many characteristics.

Let me guess. I white person made up these tests correct? Probably one with an association to eugenics. Give me a break please. :lol:

Let me guess. I white person made up these tests correct? Probably one with an association to eugenics. Give me a break please. :lol:

so every teacher, manager, comanding officer, etc is a eugenicist??

do you really think that no blacks are involved with anything to do with research, or testing, or anything else? I think you pull the racism card out of your deck far too often. but perhaps that is the only type of card you have.

do you really think that no blacks are involved with anything to do with research, or testing, or anything else? I think you pull the racism card out of your deck far too often. but perhaps that is the only type of card you have.

I know 3 teachers and 2 principles that disagree with you. I have managed and supervised on several levels. I own my own business. i dont care who researched it. You cannot test someone for ability based on their skin color.

I know 3 teachers and 2 principles that disagree with you. I have managed and supervised on several levels. I own my own business. i dont care who researched it. You cannot test someone for ability based on their skin color.

I never said you could. But there are distinct racial differences in the averges for many characteristics. What may not be difinitive for an individual is almost certainly definitive for a large group. Do you think actuary tables are racist too?

I never said you could. But there are distinct racial differences in the averges for many characteristics. What may not be difinitive for an individual is almost certainly definitive for a large group. Do you think actuary tables are racist too?

No such thing as average Black ability. You cant measure it based on skin color no matter how hard you try. Black people built the pyramids and were the first to practice math, science and philosophy. If anything we could mount a major argument that we are better than anyone else when it comes to intelligence and ability.

I didnt know they had actuary tables for Black people. Do you have a link?

No such thing as average Black ability. You cant measure it based on skin color no matter how hard you try. Black people built the pyramids and were the first to practice math, science and philosophy. If anything we could mount a major argument that we are better than anyone else when it comes to intelligence and ability.

Do you actually doubt that there is a disparity in life spans between different races? If you don't accept that there are any differences in anything it is impossible to move on to the next step of trying to figure out the causes for the differences.

Do you actually doubt that there is a disparity in life spans between different races? If you don't accept that there are any differences in anything it is impossible to move on to the next step of trying to figure out the causes for the differences.

Where did you pull life spans out of ability? There are obvious differences based on climate and adaptation to those climates but there is no intelligence or ability difference based on skin color. That my friend is a tenet of eugenic thinking.

Where did you pull life spans out of ability? There are obvious differences based on climate and adaptation to those climates but there is no intelligence or ability difference based on skin color. That my friend is a tenet of eugenic thinking.

Why do you keep talking about skin colour? You do realise that skin colour is a function of race not the other way about, I hope. The genes for skin colour are unlikely to have a major impact on other characteristics. The genes for brain development are unlikely to affect skin colour. The clusters of gene alleles found in various races affect both skin colour and brain development and function.

If more people were exposed to the similarities of monozygotic twins there would be less hostility to the notion that all human functions are heavily influenced by genetics.

Why do you keep talking about skin colour? You do realise that skin colour is a function of race not the other way about, I hope. The genes for skin colour are unlikely to have a major impact on other characteristics. The genes for brain development are unlikely to affect skin colour. The clusters of gene alleles found in various races affect both skin colour and brain development and function.

If more people were exposed to the similarities of monozygotic twins there would be less hostility to the notion that all human functions are heavily influenced by genetics.

I keep talking about skin color because of you mentioning the word Black. We both know exactly what that means. Lets not play stupid OK? Everyone knows that genes influence function. Everyone also knows that no one has a handle on how or why this occurs. All we can do is try to recreate the exact same conditions to see what people do. since humans are not intelligent enough yet to accomplish that how can you hope to claim a difference based on say being Black Brazilian or Chinese Brazilian using human observation?

Forum List

Back