What are the grounds for trumps fraud appeal ?

Thats the point Right. THere was no fraud. It's how the process works,

There was fraud. That may have been Trump's process, but it wasn't a legal one. Whether Trump was always able to pay the bank on time doesn't change the fact that he committed fraud. No different than an embezzler who thieves from the company on a Friday and somehow manages to come up with it again by Monday before someone notices. You know how embezzlers eventually get caught? When someone notices that the money is short - because the embezzler couldn't pay it back.

In Trump's case, the most likely explanation is someone - likely a good lawyer or accountant - told him that if he makes any payment on time at all, make sure it's the banks that he conned. But even had he been short, he's so visible, so high-profile, he wouldn't have suffered the same fate as a lesser-than. Just like in the aftermath of 2008's financial crisis. The one bank the DOJ actually prosecuted was a family-run bank in China town, which had a tiny portfolio compared to the many other banks that had engaged in systemic fraud.

And that's what MAGA fanboys need to see here. He isn't you. He doesn't represent you. He doesn't have a fucking thing in common with you, and he sure as fuck doesn't care about anything other than you voting for him so he can get back in power. Donny does things that would land you or I in jail. The people who does business with - the bankers - they also do things that would land you or I in jail. They knowingly engage in shady business practices that would get the rest of us in trouble, and in doing so, they're jeopardizing the larger economy the longer they get away with it.

Stop supporting white collar criminals.

Sure it it. They significantly overvalued their asset in their offer to you, Under your reasoning, they committed fraud. As you recognize,, there is no fraud. You did your diligence and figured out the car's value .

Jesus fucking Christ, did you even get a GED? What you're talking about is called a markup, which almost all sellers who want to make a profit do. Marking something up is not fraud. Never has been, never will be. I can either buy it or not, as can the guy who walks into the showroom after me. A seller in your example only commits fraud when he misrepresents the condition of the product that he sold. Like if he claimed it had only 10,000 miles on it when in fact he fraudulently tampered with the odometer - that's fraud. You can't participate in this kind of discussion if you don't know what fraud is.

Again, your ignorance crops up again. DO you really think a billion dollar bank like Deutche Bank is going to loan literally hundreds of millions of dollars without asking questions? Really? They literally have hundreds of lawyers, accountants, appraisers, outside counsel .... This negotiations for loans this size goes on for months.

They relied on Trump's personal accountant. If they had been smarter than a fucking rock, they would have hired their own consultant to actually physically appraise the property. That's what smart businesses do. In this case, they could have, they should have, but they probably had their reasons for not doing it - as in, Trump is well-connected and they didn't want to piss him off and lose that client relationship.

Again, they're not like you and me. One day maybe you'll wake up and realize that this guy ain't out for you. The only thing Donald Trump can do for you is own the libs, which I'm sure may seem satisfying, but you're not going to any better off financially or otherwise.

Again the ignorance. WTF? DO you think TRUmp submitted the application and next day they cut him a check for $250M? What makes you say they didn't do their diligence? I recommend you go back and read the testimony of the bankers, rather than rely on whomever is feeding you this fiction.

I suggest you think a little more like someone who lives in the real world.

There was fraud. That may have been Trump's process, but it wasn't a legal one. Whether Trump was always able to pay the bank on time doesn't change the fact that he committed fraud. No different than an embezzler who thieves from the company on a Friday and somehow manages to come up with it again by Monday before someone notices. You know how embezzlers eventually get caught? When someone notices that the money is short - because the embezzler couldn't pay it back.

In Trump's case, the most likely explanation is someone - likely a good lawyer or accountant - told him that if he makes any payment on time at all, make sure it's the banks that he conned. But even had he been short, he's so visible, so high-profile, he wouldn't have suffered the same fate as a lesser-than. Just like in the aftermath of 2008's financial crisis. The one bank the DOJ actually prosecuted was a family-run bank in China town, which had a tiny portfolio compared to the many other banks that had engaged in systemic fraud.

And that's what MAGA fanboys need to see here. He isn't you. He doesn't represent you. He doesn't have a fucking thing in common with you, and he sure as fuck doesn't care about anything other than you voting for him so he can get back in power. Donny does things that would land you or I in jail. The people who does business with - the bankers - they also do things that would land you or I in jail. They knowingly engage in shady business practices that would get the rest of us in trouble, and in doing so, they're jeopardizing the larger economy the longer they get away with it.

Stop supporting white collar criminals.
The fact that you had the intelligence to completely abandon your more relevant loan example once I rebutted it, in favor of the ridiculous embezzlement example tells me your ignorance is feigned and willful.

When you finally ripped your mask off with your Trump hate rant and the end says it all.

Have a blessed day.

Jesus fucking Christ, did you even get a GED? What you're talking about is called a markup, which almost all sellers who want to make a profit do. Marking something up is not fraud. Never has been, never will be. I can either buy it or not, as can the guy who walks into the showroom after me. A seller in your example only commits fraud when he misrepresents the condition of the product that he sold. Like if he claimed it had only 10,000 miles on it when in fact he fraudulently tampered with the odometer - that's fraud. You can't participate in this kind of discussion if you don't know what fraud is.

They relied on Trump's personal accountant. If they had been smarter than a fucking rock, they would have hired their own consultant to actually physically appraise the property. That's what smart businesses do. In this case, they could have, they should have, but they probably had their reasons for not doing it - as in, Trump is well-connected and they didn't want to piss him off and lose that client relationship.

Again, they're not like you and me. One day maybe you'll wake up and realize that this guy ain't out for you. The only thing Donald Trump can do for you is own the libs, which I'm sure may seem satisfying, but you're not going to any better off financially or otherwise.

I suggest you think a little more like someone who lives in the real world.
Scratch that. When your "argument" devolves into vulgar, ad hominum personal attacks, you signal you are not interested in honest discussion.

Have blessed life.

The fact that you had the intelligence to completely abandon your more relevant loan example once I rebutted it, in favor of the ridiculous embezzlement example tells me your ignorance is feigned and willful.

I didn't abandon it; it was an example to show you why the fact that the banks weren't injured doesn't mean there wasn't fraud, nor does it mean such fraud should not be prosecuted. But I get it, I'm using big words and analogies are hard.

8etdab.jpg

If you do not fill in an online loan application form correctly you will be sentenced to a fine of 354,9 million USD. You will be barred from receiving loans for three years, your children for two, your cats and dogs for one. The spider in the basement will have its web confiscated and you will get a parking prohibition in your garage for ten years.
Geezus.....not the web too?

Scratch that. When your "argument" devolves into vulgar, ad hominum personal attacks, you signal you are not interested in honest discussion.

Have blessed life.
Translation: I quit because I just got annihilated.

I didn't abandon it; it was an example to show you why the fact that the banks weren't injured doesn't mean there wasn't fraud, nor does it mean such fraud should not be prosecuted. But I get it, I'm using big words and analogies are hard.

View attachment 904370
There was no fraud....once the contract was signed the bank accepted the condition of the property as suitable for the transaction AFTER THE FULL APPRAISAL REPORT which most certainly included corrections to the original physical details.

It doesn't matter if Trump claimed his property was worth 10 trillion. He can do that. Anyone can.

There was no fraud....once the contract was signed the bank accepted the condition of the property as suitable for the transaction AFTER THE FULL APPRAISAL REPORT which most certainly included corrections to the original physical details.

It doesn't matter if Trump claimed his property was worth 10 trillion. He can do that. Anyone can.
Strangely
That defense got Trump nowhere

There was no fraud....

There was, too, fraud.

once the contract was signed the bank accepted the condition of the property as suitable for the transaction AFTER THE FULL APPRAISAL REPORT which most certainly included corrections to the original physical details.

Which property? There were multiple properties named in the lawsuit. Deutsche Bank's own officer indicated that they used Trump's financial statements (prepared by Trump Org) to make decisions about the size and rates of the loan. He also testified that they try to achieve the best possible interest rates - meaning that Trump Org used falsified documents to get more leverage at lower cost. That's fraud.

If you want to claim that in an interview on CNBC, that's fine. If you want to claim that for the purposes of financial gain, that's fraud. Period.

When you finally ripped your mask off with your Trump hate rant and the end says it all.

Have a blessed day.
/------/ well said,
1708294293083.png

If a person cheats on an entrance exam...and was accepted, who did they hurt?

Answer: other people taking the exam who did not cheat, and did not get entrance.

Rules are rules, laws are laws, and in fairness they should be the same for everyone.

If a person cheats on an entrance exam...and was accepted, who did they hurt?

Answer: other people taking the exam who did not cheat, and did not get entrance.

Rules are rules, laws are laws, and in fairness they should be the same for everyone.
/——/ Trump didn’t cheat. We are free to value our property as we see fit. What makes one 1957 Chevy worth $100,000 and another one in similar condition worth about $10,000?
That screwball judge underestimated the Trump property by a hundred million or so. Should he be charged with a crime?

Last edited:
/——/ Trump didn’t cheat. We are free to value our property as we see fit. What makes one 1957 Chevy worth $100,000 and another one in similar condition worth about $10,000?
That screwball judge underestimated the Yrump property by a hundred million or so. Should he be charged with a crime?
Trump fraudulently inflated the value of his property to gain loans and then fraudulently devalued them when it came to paying taxes

Trump fraudulently inflated the value of his property to gain loans and then fraudulently devalued them when it came to paying taxes
/——/ And the banks just took Trump’s word for it. No due diligence on their part. You blithering idiot.
You’re just grasping at straws.

He will appeal this . I can only see it as a delaying tactic.
Does he have any grounds to appeal this judgement ?

Legal basis for Trump's appeal?
Is “ no victims” a legal basis for appealing NY state's civil court's February 16, NY state vs Trump decisions? I haven't been able to find an internet site discussing the legal basis for such an appeal or any precedent of NY state prosecuting for a "no victims" case.
Respectfully, Supposn

Forum List

Back