What are the Democrats plans for those without Life Insurance?

Let them die

That's the point, dem-bulb.

Who takes care of the survivors?
We take care of survivors with social security early Death benefits to the wife and money for each child and it is NOT a shabby amount. the person that dies paid in to death benefit life insurance, while they were alive. It is not enough to make them millionaires, but life insurance, none the less....

unless you want to take that insurance benefit away from them, every worker does have a form of life insurance for survivors already?

Wow. $255. Not shabby at all. Might pay for gas for a month.
one-time payment of $255 is payable to the surviving spouse if he or she was living with the beneficiary at the time of death, OR if living apart, was eligible for Social Security benefits on the beneficiary's earnings record for the month of death.
What To Do When A Beneficiary Dies

There's no need of life insurance if everyone is on the dole and all property and assets are confiscated by the state when someone dies.

The only sensible solution is that those people without life insurance should not be permitted to die until they get it

Let them die

Now THAT sounds like the GOP plan. Once they're out of the womb the GOP doesn't give two shits about them.

Why should they?
I dont want government "caring" for me. I can do fine on my own.

I can assure you that I have heard that more than once when we bullshit about politics on the job. (Yes, there ARE Republican Union Members. They make such good money they think they're GOP'ers. :lol:)

Anywho, about 8 years ago one of them whom I considered a pretty good friend (we worked together for over 20 years) fell off his roof, is now a quadriplegic and depends on the government to provide some, if not most of his care.

So if you're saying that there are no circumstances under which you would EVER need help from the government then I would urge you to take caution in your words. :eusa_silenced: That would make you sound extremely arrogant and foolish (kind of like the guy who famously said "Even God couldn't sink the Titanic").

The moral of the story? If you ever want to make God laugh, just tell him your plans. :lol:

Your friend should have gotten workman's comp, which is private insurance. Additionally he could have purchased insurance to cover his lost income. But didnt. WHy is that now our problem?

Your friend should have gotten workman's comp, which is private insurance. Additionally he could have purchased insurance to cover his lost income. But didnt. WHy is that now our problem?

Workman's Comp applies to "on the job" injuries and generally any type of private insurace you buy only covers a set amount of time.

The Democrat plan for those without life insurance is to take money away from people who do.

You know -- the standard Democrat plan for everything.

gop-quit-crying9.jpg

I think that if someone dies without Life Insurance the family should just go on welfare. That's what it is there for

We're all going to die someday.

Think of the widows, widowers, and orphans left behind.
Somebody has to take care of them and the SS survivor's benefits aren;t enough.

Will it soon be mandatory to buy life insurance?

Or just 6% of us?

:eusa_whistle:

Don't they get social security? Not sure what age but life insurance isn't necessary. Health insurance is because the insurance companies have turned getting sick into big business.

Or just 6% of us?

Don't they get social security? Not sure what age but life insurance isn't necessary. Health insurance is because the insurance companies have turned getting sick into big business.

Incorrect. Government turned it into big business with a wage freeze.

Workman's Comp applies to "on the job" injuries and generally any type of private insurace you buy only covers a set amount of time.

I hadnt realized it wasnt on the job. You're right there.
WHy is his poor planning our responsibility?

Health insurance is because the insurance companies have turned getting sick into big business.

Non-sequitur of the day!

Actually doctors have turned getting sick into big business. So have hospitals, nurses, medical schools, drug companies etc etc.
Let's do away with them all. The motto of the Democratic Party: Dont get sick, and if you, die!

Or just 6% of us?

Minor children can receive monthly payments but the spouse only gets $255.
Not even enough to pay for the pine box

Forum List

Back