The all-volunteer force is dying.

To show the world what a turd he is, which I did.

But also to let people know how the government treats its soldiers.

The medical care they are given is suboptimal. For example, I know several who go to doctors at the VA for easy stuff, but pay out of pocket for the more complicated stuff because they don't want subpar care.

This is what free health care would look like for the country if that turd had his way.
I agree, the left loves our vets when they can exploit them.

which makes a draft impractical. until we get these court cases involving women, gays, and trans settled.

for any kind of war as envisioned by putin we will need "all hands on deck." and we will not have them.
The military is not about fighting wars, it is about social justice.

:auiqs.jpg:

I agree, the left loves our vets when they can exploit them.
Again, the Left loves no one, just power.

But something to consider, if you create a country that is not worth defending, then no one will, which is what is starting to happen as turds like Dante soil their pants fearing that they may no longer be protected by the very people they disdain and piss on every day.

The all-volunteer force is dying. And it has been for a long while.

Americans were not joining, even when badly needed. When was it they allowed gang members and others in, in order to meet a quota during one of our undeclared wars? We here such cries of patriotism from many people who are young enough to enlist, but...

Words. Patriotism today is about words and claiming to love our symbols and flag, and ... maybe it always has been for a segment of the population. Is mandatory national service (with one option being military service), of some kind the answer, or one of the answers?

The fact is, the pool of Americans aged 17 to 24 who are qualified and interested in serving continues to shrink. When I was Army secretary in 2017, 71 percent of these 34 million young people could not meet the military’s entry requirements, mostly because of obesity, drug abuse, and physical and mental health problems. That number is even higher now.

"When was it they allowed gang members and others in, in order to meet a quota during one of our undeclared wars?"

That has been going on for decades. When I joined the US Navy 1979, there were guys who were convicted of crimes and given a choice between jail and the military.

Forum List

Back