What are the Democrats plans for those without Life Insurance?

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
We're all going to die someday.

Think of the widows, widowers, and orphans left behind.
Somebody has to take care of them and the SS survivor's benefits aren;t enough.

Will it soon be mandatory to buy life insurance?

Or just 6% of us?

:eusa_whistle:

LOL, please don't give them any ideas..

they'll be running on this next..

you know about how much, they care more.
:badgrin:

The Democrats plan is that everyone have life insurance.

More interesting is, "What is the Republican Plan for those without life insurance"? Oh, wait, I think we already know the Republican Plan.

The Democrat plan for those without life insurance is to take money away from people who do.

You know -- the standard Democrat plan for everything.

Taking money away from people who used to have money? You mean like Wall Street did with Republicans helping? oops.

Ya know...thats one thing that bothered me (among many) during the Healthcare debate. Those who said it was a moral question....uh no.

Because gee, wouldn't your dental care be just as moral as your health care?

dead-vote.jpg

The Democrat plan for those without life insurance is to take money away from people who do.

You know -- the standard Democrat plan for everything.

Taking money away from people who used to have money? You mean like Wall Street did with Republicans helping? oops.
Here's the DNC's news release regarding the tragedy of Americans without life insurance.

Ya know...thats one thing that bothered me (among many) during the Healthcare debate. Those who said it was a moral question....uh no.

Because gee, wouldn't your dental care be just as moral as your health care?

And seems like one's LIFE would be even more important
:cool:

We can call it the Ben Nelson Financial Freedom Bill.
THe gov't mandates everyone carries life insurance. For those who can't afford it, they will tax those with policies over $1M and subsidize them. There will be no bar for pre-existing conditions. That includes death. Especially in Chicago.

Forum List

Back