What are the Democrats plans for those without Life Insurance?

We can call it the Ben Nelson Financial Freedom Bill.
THe gov't mandates everyone carries life insurance. For those who can't afford it, they will tax those with policies over $1M and subsidize them. There will be no bar for pre-existing conditions. That includes death. Especially in Chicago.

Choked on my candy bar

:lol:

Ya know...thats one thing that bothered me (among many) during the Healthcare debate. Those who said it was a moral question....uh no.

Because gee, wouldn't your dental care be just as moral as your health care?

You can still work without teeth. What can you do without good health? Besides "die"?

The Democrats plan is that everyone have life insurance.
Magically, I guess.

Anyone can go to an "Emergency Room" and get "magical health care". The problem is that it's causing us to go bankrupt. You are trying so hard to be "witty" that you come across as a "half wit".
I'd much rather come across as a half wit than as one with no wit, like yourself.

I know you're trying to keep the level of sto0pid up since Truthsplatters is in time-out, but please, dial it down a notch. Thanks.

The Democrats plan is that everyone have life insurance.
Magically, I guess.

Anyone can go to an "Emergency Room" and get "magical health care". The problem is that it's causing us to go bankrupt. You are trying so hard to be "witty" that you come across as a "half wit".

how you explain to your 26 year old children that once they get off your insurance, they will have to pay for YOURS?

Oh my...could get ugly

You mean you'll help them die.

THeyre already dead, idiot. Of course, for Democrats death isn't really the end. That's why the elect dead people and have them vote.

Really? Name some. In fact, seems all the recent voter fraud convictions have been Republicans. Oops.

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy....,cf.osb&fp=d4bbda87bf5c44b5&biw=1742&bih=882

You forget this one, asswipe?
Mel Carnahan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

THeyre already dead, idiot. Of course, for Democrats death isn't really the end. That's why the elect dead people and have them vote.

Really? Name some. In fact, seems all the recent voter fraud convictions have been Republicans. Oops.

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy....,cf.osb&fp=d4bbda87bf5c44b5&biw=1742&bih=882
Wow, you mean if you Google "republicans convicted of voter fraud" you get a list of Republicans convicted of voter fraud? NO SHIT?!?

Good Lord, you're from the city that made dead voters famous. At least own up to something!

You forget this one, asswipe?
Mel Carnahan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I was living in KC during that debacle. The Democratic machine is alive and well there, even if their candidates aren't!

Another rderp post, another rderp lie.

Four NY Democrats Plead Guilty to Voter Fraud Felony Charges

Let them die

That's the point, dem-bulb.

Who takes care of the survivors?
We take care of survivors with social security early Death benefits to the wife and money for each child and it is NOT a shabby amount. the person that dies paid in to death benefit life insurance, while they were alive. It is not enough to make them millionaires, but life insurance, none the less....

unless you want to take that insurance benefit away from them, every worker does have a form of life insurance for survivors already?

Forum List

Back