What America gave the world.

Never left. We "legally" enslave in our for profit prisons with convict labor leasing, america's jobs program for the future.

You have a point.

If we would get rid of a lot of our drug offenses and find a different way to deal with it, I wouldn't really give a shit if the empire forced criminals to be productive while in prison and turn a profit. The problem is that it's harder to avoid being a criminal it seem sometimes, than to be aware of and follow every law there is.

The system was set up to do what it's doing deliberately however.

Then on top of it, when you get out of prison no one will hire you, so crime is all they have.

Last edited:
oh, how could i ferggget..>>>>

maybe that should be our whole immigration policy.......you don't know who the 'man in black' is, GTFO......

~S~

So...

Slavery can be overlooked now?

It's about time.

Never left. We "legally" enslave in our for profit prisons with convict labor leasing, america's jobs program for the future.

You have a point.

If we would get rid of a lot of our drug offenses and find a different way to deal with it, I wouldn't really give a shit if the empire forced criminals to be productive while in prison and turn a profit. The problem is that it's harder to avoid being a criminal it seem sometimes, than to be aware of and follow every law there is.

The system was set up to do what it's doing deliberately however.

Well it can be a tad confusing when we do not have the same legal system for all, but is rather dependent upon one’s position in society.

oh, how could i ferggget..>>>>

maybe that should be our whole immigration policy.......you don't know who the 'man in black' is, GTFO......

~S~

Isn't that always america's solution as the world's premier incarceration nation?

We attempted this...>>>>

it's a lot harder than they make it look

and they looked good doin' it

man, they had class!!!

~S~

Forum List

Back