Ending the Debt

I liked Ron Paul.

Then again, Paul has managed to single‐handedly turn the Federal Reserve into a campaign issue, which nobody could have foreseen just several short years ago. In fact, several of Paul’s fellow candidates for the GOP nod have taken to echoing his anti‐Federal Reserve sentiments.:thup::thup::thup:
His Restore America budget proposal was the most sane thing I ever saw to come from a government official.

We don't need those stupid alphabet agencies that spend tons of money and do nothing of value for the taxpayers. Like the stupid Department of Education. Before it was created the US was ranked first in the world in education. 50 years later and untold billions spent we are struggling to be in the top 20.

I liked Ron Paul.

Then again, Paul has managed to single‐handedly turn the Federal Reserve into a campaign issue, which nobody could have foreseen just several short years ago. In fact, several of Paul’s fellow candidates for the GOP nod have taken to echoing his anti‐Federal Reserve sentiments.:thup::thup::thup:
End the Fed is a book by former Congressman Ron Paul of Texas that advocates the abolition of the United States Federal Reserve System1. The book debuted at number six on the New York Times Best Seller list1. In the book, Paul argues that the Fed is immoral, unconstitutional, impractical, promotes bad economics, and undermines liberty1. Paul also warned that lowering interest rates to near-zero, which the Fed did for a whopping seven years, would cause massive inflation2.

The problem with raising taxes is that always dampens the economy.
Nope.

Bill Clinton raised taxes and our economy still boomed in a way not seen since.

This "more taxes kills the economy" thing is a hoax.

Lets start out with massively reducing the size of the bloated Federal government.
We can easily balance the budget by deleting all tax expenditures. That would not only balance the budget, it would provide a surplus we could use to lower everyone's tax rates.

But our bought-and-paid for politicians are too chickenshit and too beholden to special interests to do it. They would lose most of their campaign contributions.

Go ahead and cut a check to the government today, lead by example. Or are you only generous with other people's money? Dem windbag alert! ^^^
Um...retard?

I have been saying since coming to this forum that we need to delete all tax expenditures so we can LOWER tax rates for EVERYONE.

Raising and lowering tax rates has fuck-all to do with revenues or the economy. It's the other way around. The economy is the biggest factor in revenues, not tax rates.

Try to catch up.

Um...retard?

I have been saying since coming to this forum that we need to delete all tax expenditures so we can LOWER tax rates for EVERYONE.

Raising and lowering tax rates has fuck-all to do with revenues or the economy. It's the other way around. The economy is the biggest factor in revenues, not tax rates.

Try to catch up.
LMAO right, you propose tax and spending cuts. Do you have a bridge for sale on ebay also?

LMAO right, you propose tax and spending cuts. Do you have a bridge for sale on ebay also?
I have a 30,000 square foot apartment in Trump Tower you can have. Cheap. Only $247 milllion.

Do you even know what tax EXPENDITURES are?

I have been proposing the largest spending cut than anyone ever has.

Forum List

Back